Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [VOTE] Do you think Bitcoin will reach 4000 Euros? - page 4. (Read 4654 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think that in order for Bitcoin to get much past 2000$ we would need mass adoption, and in order to get mass adoption we would need faster transactions which would require the scaling wars to end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Bitcoin seems to have gone down a bit and stabled out at around 1800$. Perhaps we are not quite ready to reach 2000$ yet, although I am sure it’s coming soon.
Activity: 434
3k end of year. 10k end of 2k18 and 100k end of 2k20 Wink
Activity: 630
With the way it is going, it will reach and even be more than.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
yes, someday soon it will be 2k and i guess by the end of the year, it will hit 4k/BTC
Activity: 259
I think we should start asking if Bitcoin will soon reach $3,000 to $4,000 this year. It is highly likely that we will see $2,000 sometime this week.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Well it's pretty obvious now, it will most likely reach 2000$ by the end of the week.

I'm more curious about whether it will ever reach 10 000$. I have a friend who's been saying that for years. Same guy also says that siacoin will be the new ETH. He's almost a crypto millionaire, I'm not. Go figure  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Noone knows the future...
Activity: 210
in november it was 700 and now 1800 i think at the en of this year it could go 3000
I guess when you put it like that it really sounds like we're going to see a lot of value in the upcoming years (assuming that everything stays the same and we continue to rise like we were).
Activity: 168
in november it was 700 and now 1800 i think at the en of this year it could go 3000
Activity: 462
Yes I think it could definitely reach $2000.00
Pretty soon maybe.

Never in a million years will bitcoin go below 2000 dollars after it stabilizes above that measure.  Most likely Bitcoin will be
measured in the tens or hundreds of thousands sooner than you can blink.

People who were trading on Gox or Bitfinex in the 2013 runup will tell you that once it takes off and everybody starts rushing in it will start climbing furiously then crash.

The difference is that now there are smarter investors who will be ready to buy when it crashes so it won't crash too hard.

In all markets there is a metric of sentiment, usually called something like 'the bullish index'. When too many people start getting bullish, and everybody is sure the price is going up, the wolves step in and eat. In 2013 there was a lot more margin activity, which can lead to rapid crashes, but still today you can expect a mild crash after it starts to soar.
Activity: 25
$2000? Nailed on certainty.
And a few years later on you can add a zero.
As Fiat currencies fade, cryptos will dominate
Activity: 79
Yes I think it could definitely reach $2000.00
Pretty soon maybe.

Never in a million years will bitcoin go below 2000 dollars after it stabilizes above that measure.  Most likely Bitcoin will be
measured in the tens or hundreds of thousands sooner than you can blink.
Activity: 462
I think that bitcoin will hit the US$2,000 by the end of 2017. Everyone in the cryptocurrency world wants to see the value of this limited supply global currency explode and it looks more likely to happen sometime soon. But at that price value it still needs to be sustainable in the long run and I'm not sure if it is. Only time will tell!

It almost hit $2000 last night. Well, the way it was going sure looked like it would hit 2K. So now we have a pull back and then another pump to 2K next week is my prediction.

4K by the end of the year seems like a real possibility!

Poll updated to allow people who like to vote No to participate.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think that bitcoin will hit the US$2,000 by the end of 2017. Everyone in the cryptocurrency world wants to see the value of this limited supply global currency explode and it looks more likely to happen sometime soon. But at that price value it still needs to be sustainable in the long run and I'm not sure if it is. Only time will tell!

It almost hit $2000 last night. Well, the way it was going sure looked like it would hit 2K. So now we have a pull back and then another pump to 2K next week is my prediction.

4K by the end of the year seems like a real possibility!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
Yes I think it will reach $2000 in about 2 month and at the years end it's near $3000 Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think within a few months bitcoin will reach $ 2000, maybe there will be small price reductions.
Right maybe few months bitcoin will reach $2000 and if you see the price now its $1850 .  For sure the price reduce dump but small only because other people sell their bitcoin because they want profit.But if you are expert trader for sure you will hold it because they want more profit. I wait price reach $2000 before I sell it because I want more money. So hold your bitcoin guyz.
Activity: 193
I think within a few months bitcoin will reach $ 2000, maybe there will be small price reductions.
Activity: 12
only wait bitcoin price can reach 2000 dollar/bitcoin
maximum end year bitcoin price can reach 2000 dollar
Pages:
Jump to: