Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE] - page 11. (Read 10841 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I am trying to setup my Masternode with my server via PuTTY. Whenever I am prompted with the login in for PuTTY, after inputting the HOST NAME (IP address) & username and hitting enter, the screen continually freezes and does not allow me to input the password.

Any ideas what the roadblock could be?

Thanks!

Prompted with the error message "Server unexpectedly closed network connection" every time.
Activity: 67
1 of the more professionally run masternode coins I have been a part of.  Thank you.
Activity: 2
I'm having trouble keeping my MN active. How do I keep MN enabled? I set up the masternode on Vultr, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 server

Hi,

My masternode is setup on vultr without any problems.

Try to type
Code:
masternode debug
in the debug console, and write the result here.

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
We just finished being funded to be listed on MasterNodesPro.com in only 8 hours! We'll be sure to work on getting on MNrank.com next, but not quite on top of the list. We will get there, right now we are working on upgrades as well as getting more nodes online. More nodes will be coming online, as well as more shared nodes being setup over the weekend so rewards will be a bit up and down, but will of course stabilize. Get more coins while you can at this price! Enjoy your weekend. Visit our discord if you need help or latest updates. https://discord.gg/khskNwH

For people who are thinking of getting a node, be sure to sign up for our hosting. No need to worry about setup, and your funds will be safe via cold wallet. Have peace of mind that your node is online, and everything is installed properly! Don't skimp out on your investment! We've made sure our hosting pricing is cheaper, in order to provide you peace of mind.
Activity: 2
I'm having trouble keeping my MN active. How do I keep MN enabled? I set up the masternode on Vultr, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 server
Activity: 70
Wow, MN ROI dropped so hard within 2 days. That's sad.

that's good for long life

Well, let's see.
Devs should also consider adding this coin to http://mnrank.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

that's good for long life
Activity: 70
Another milestone, and great work by the community again! In 3 days we have not only gotten over 250 nodes online....267 to be exact, but funding has been open for us to be listed on MasterNodesPro.com. Look at the results after 8 hours!! https://beta.masternodes.pro/ Go Community!!
Hosted nodes by us are all online, and receiving rewards. If rewards frequency is down, it is down. What is important is, is your node online. Most likely it still is, and that is what matters. Blocks are slow right now, rewards will be low today, things will stabilize. More nodes are coming online! Price is up, and we have more node coming online, surpassing many other nodes that have been established for longer! Keep spreading the word! Stay happy!

Our hosted nodes for our in house service has been online with zero issues. Payment frequency is not an indicator if your node is online or offline.
Shared nodes will be online in 24 hours. Filled up fast.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
I think I found the problem when I checked the masternode status (./philscurrency-cli masternode status):
"status" : "Not capable masternode: Could not connect to 209.250.240.237:36003"

Any hints on how to solve this?

My MN was working fine for several days. I had to restart Windows today and now I am also having the same issue.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316
are there still network issues? no MN payout for over 13hrs?!?? Huh

masternode.online says my MN is "online" and "active"... masternode status says "masternode successfully started"
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
the network got stuck from 5 hours and we dont find any block, bad

It has resolved itsself
Activity: 21
Yep, same problem with MN and Ubuntu 16.04. Win MN works fine with same ip and ports
Just one thing - win masternode also been disconnected after an hour of working.. I've checked my ports in fw twice - all was OK. Then I changed password in MN conf.  And it works fine about 2 days
Activity: 4
I finally set up masternode on VPS using this guide http://www.philscurrency.com/documentation/
When I start masternode I can see the status of it as ENABLED in the masternode list, but after some time my masternode dissapers from the list.
Can someone please tell me what to do to keep my masternode alive

I have the same issue. Curious to know. I have not yet received any payments since I set it up a few days ago. I restart the masternode now and then so it appears in the masternode list again, but dissapears after a while again. Any ideas?

did you set up the masternode on a linux vps?
if so which one ?

masternonde is on vps Vultr, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 server

Same here. I set upt the masternode on Vultr, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 server. Followed the documentation on the website step-by step and all seems fine until. I am now monitoring how long the masternode remains active until it disconnects.
I finally set up masternode on VPS using this guide http://www.philscurrency.com/documentation/
When I start masternode I can see the status of it as ENABLED in the masternode list, but after some time my masternode dissapers from the list.

I have the same issue. Curious to know. I have not yet received any payments since I set it up a few days ago. I restart the masternode now and then so it appears in the masternode list again, but dissapears after a while again. Any ideas?

if so which one ?

Same here. I set upt the masternode on Vultr, Ubuntu 16.04 x64 server. Followed the documentation on the website step-by step and all seems fine until. I am now monitoring how long the masternode remains active until it disconnects.

I also followed the documentation step-by-step and i guess im not the only one with this problem to keep masternode enabled. My masternode is active between 45-60 before gets disconnected
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I think I found the problem when I checked the masternode status (./philscurrency-cli masternode status):
"status" : "Not capable masternode: Could not connect to 209.250.240.237:36003"

Any hints on how to solve this?
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

if so which one ?

Activity: 4

if so which one ?

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

if so which one ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added PhilsCurrency to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for PhilsCurrency Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u Ph9KDfXBzj4KmCfotX8GpakZfmgF6SL9qR -p c=PHILS

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/PHILS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2127

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Looking for more miners taking a PHILS payout!  Come join the club!   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: