Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE] - page 9. (Read 10841 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Due to a lack of exchanges ( excluding two small and questionable for me )  and volume the price of the coin is way too up.
Miners want to double or triple due to problems with coinsmarkets ?

We have a lot of roadblocks, we are doing everything we can from our end. our user base has been increasing in a rapid manner.
more updates coming soon, our people are very active. I don't think that the price is high because there is no exchanges, but there is a genuine demand for PHILS atm
Hi,

I think is fair to put in the ann the amount of premine you got (12000000).

Yup, did that ,There is no hiding anyway i have put the rich list out long ago Cool.
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Hi,

I think is fair to put in the ann the amount of premine you got (12000000).
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Getting about 180 coins a day from MN currently.  Coinsmarkets really shook this coin, but the dev was quick to get it listed on stocks.exchange and it is getting its rhythm back.  Won't be long before it is an expensive masternode.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Activity: 27
How can I buy this coin? All exchanges seem to be broken.
Use stocks.exchange , CM will be back but there is no ETA for that.
Activity: 8
How can I buy this coin? All exchanges seem to be broken.
Activity: 160
Anyone interested in buying some PHILS?  Since the exchange is down we are looking to sell!

PM US.

Price for masternode, please
Activity: 47
Due to a lack of exchanges ( excluding two small and questionable for me )  and volume the price of the coin is way too up.
Miners want to double or triple due to problems with coinsmarkets ?
Activity: 71
I think the coin has potential.

Some Question :

1.) Is a roadmap in planning?
2.) Are reputable exchanges like Cryptopia coming?
3.) When will the coin be listed on coinmarketcap.com?

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has re-enabled PhilsCurrency on it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for PhilsCurrency Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u Ph9KDfXBzj4KmCfotX8GpakZfmgF6SL9qR -p c=PHILS

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/PHILS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2127

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 16
I just noticed, PHILS is now in Stocksexchange
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
What does the name of this coin mean?
Activity: 22
Anyone interested in buying some PHILS?  Since the exchange is down we are looking to sell!

PM US.

Maybe, at what price?

PM US.
BlockMunch.CLUB Needs more PhilsCurrency miners!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for PhilsCurrency Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u Ph9KDfXBzj4KmCfotX8GpakZfmgF6SL9qR -p c=PHILS 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/PHILS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2127

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 126
does anybody know how to withdraw my balance in vps node to my desktop wallet???
i have 12000 phils on my mn vps, now i want to withdraw all of my balance to my desktop wallet but when i run the cmd on the vps it have an error like:
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Insufficient funds."}
i try send 11999 coin and any number but still get this error.
Can anybody help my fix this

Dump private key and import it to your desktop wallet. Use listaddressgroupings to see your public address that you will dump.

One noob question.
What is purpose of private key?
Isn't enough to have only wallet.dat and to know the wallet phrase.
Activity: 64
does anybody know how to withdraw my balance in vps node to my desktop wallet???
i have 12000 phils on my mn vps, now i want to withdraw all of my balance to my desktop wallet but when i run the cmd on the vps it have an error like:
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Insufficient funds."}
i try send 11999 coin and any number but still get this error.
Can anybody help my fix this

Dump private key and import it to your desktop wallet. Use listaddressgroupings to see your public address that you will dump.
Pages:
Jump to: