Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE] - page 13. (Read 10841 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Help me to understand. I sent the coin from my wallet to the stock exchange ... all the confirmations have passed. The coin did not come.
Pha4iMhavR3gEEGLiAVjMxpKiSzCbs7STV
f5b40c7344f435b9ad452f437cec0eb057faeaa658505959f9497627e9bc09f8-000
Activity: 140
Can I mine that coin? I could not setup mining on nicehash. Orders always dead.
Can someone help me?

NICEHASH RENTAL
Code:
Pool host: eu1.miningpool.shop
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=PHILS,d=128000
Algorithm: Scrypt
[/center]

You can come here https://t.me/MiningPoolShop
To find me, if you had any question. Tq

The same problem. I use your settings but order always is dead. I try with different price price for order
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Do you have a bounty for Filipino translation? im happy to translate this with you.
Activity: 107
hello please add in mnrank Smiley
Activity: 278
http://www.philscurrency.com/downloads/Windows_hotwallet_setup.pdf

Due to time restraint, we uploaded a quick guide, more detailed guide with pictures will be added as we finish our current tasks
Activity: 64
Why does not the reward MN come? Has it been 8 hours?
Hi....  Im starting to setup the masternode....

All be fine... but...    I sent 12000 Phils but I forget add transaction fee... so I will receive 11999.90 Phils in my wallet....

How send out to another address....? Huh  for resend again and continue my setup

regards

If you are on vps, type

./philscurrency-cli sendtoaddress

Once you have your coins back, you can start the process over
Activity: 10
Hi....  Im starting to setup the masternode....

All be fine... but...    I sent 12000 Phils but I forget add transaction fee... so I will receive 11999.90 Phils in my wallet....

How send out to another address....? Huh  for resend again and continue my setup

regards
Activity: 21
Do I need a sentinel for this masternode? MN started fine but after an hour it disappeared from MN list in my wallet and masternodes.online shows wallet status "Expired"
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
why there is no phils coin on coinmarketcap.com ?

all locked in masternode
Activity: 140
Can I mine that coin? I could not setup mining on nicehash. Orders always dead.
Can someone help me?

NICEHASH RENTAL
Code:
Pool host: eu1.miningpool.shop
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=PHILS,d=128000
Algorithm: Scrypt
[/center]

You can come here https://t.me/MiningPoolShop
To find me, if you had any question. Tq

Thx a lot for your help!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
why there is no phils coin on coinmarketcap.com ?
REPLY FROM NOVA  Smiley

Hi,

Wallet for Phils is now open for withdrawals again after update, by a mistake, wallet was not released after update, but is now open for withdrawals.

Regards
Novaexchange Administrator Team

Now PHILS can be withdrawn from Nova, cheers guys
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
windows32 bit cold wallet guide very urgent !!! please quickly  !!!!
Activity: 3
If i downloaded phils wallet, is it possible to mine through it > if yes how pls?

or only MN is available for phils ?

thanks

Yes it is very much possible to mine PHILS through wallet, seeing the current difficulty and networkhashes, we would advice atleast go for a cpuminer rather than from wallet directly

any instructions on how to mine through the wallet and/or cpu miner pls?
Hello dborg11

For more help regarding any MN related queries, join us on Slack and we will reply faster

https://join.slack.com/t/philscurrency/shared_invite/enQtMjgzMjk4NTA3OTQyLWJiYjA1NzBiNjEyNTA5NjkyMjFhYmQzMTA2ZjQyNzY5NmYyMmE3Y2E5MDA1ODEwYTY5ZWQ4MWU2NzJkYzJlNGE

will do now Smiley thanks
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
If i downloaded phils wallet, is it possible to mine through it > if yes how pls?

thanks

Yes it is very much possible to mine PHILS through wallet, seeing the current difficulty and networkhashes, we would advice atleast go for a cpuminer rather than from wallet directly

Hello dborg11

For more help regarding any MN related queries, join us on Slack and we will reply faster

https://join.slack.com/t/philscurrency/shared_invite/enQtMjgzMjk4NTA3OTQyLWJiYjA1NzBiNjEyNTA5NjkyMjFhYmQzMTA2ZjQyNzY5NmYyMmE3Y2E5MDA1ODEwYTY5ZWQ4MWU2NzJkYzJlNGE
Activity: 3

thanks

thanks

I still have some Phils on Nova, when will it be ready to withdraw ?

You need to contact Novaexchange regarding that

So you are saying that you don't care ? What about others ?

As soon as we hear from Nova, we will let you guys know, we are going to have a conversation till we get a positive response from Nova

Fingers crossed!
Pages:
Jump to: