Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE] - page 2. (Read 10841 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Only about 23% of PhilsCurrency locked in masternodes. This low figure of total masternodes in the network maybe due to its low ROI per month, which stays below $70, and looks like unworthy to invest on PhilsCurrency masternode. Especially in the crazy market, which give us lots of other choices with much higher ROI.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Good luck with the project!
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
Hello, people. How to stop MN correctly? Who knows?

I commented # masternode.conf file on my wallet, but masternode is on VPS server and still working. Seems I need to change such file on a VPS server? Any other ways?
you can stop masternode by sent your coin to other wallet and delete it on VPS! I think you only sent all coin to other wallet, Masternode will stop!
Yeah, thanks, I did in such way, using a coin control option. It was a new for me that If I just stop VPS server, payments wouldn't stop. I need to destroy a server.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

I commented # masternode.conf file on my wallet, but masternode is on VPS server and still working. Seems I need to change such file on a VPS server? Any other ways?
you can stop masternode by sent your coin to other wallet and delete it on VPS! I think you only sent all coin to other wallet, Masternode will stop!
EEM

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
What is the swap plan? I have transferred all my coins to the hot wallet! Hope to come soon.

I am ready too. Hope next week DIGIWAVE will kick in
Thanks your info! I want to swap all my coin to DIGIWAVE and run masternode!
Because i really like your team!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
What is the swap plan? I have transferred all my coins to the hot wallet! Hope to come soon.

I am ready too. Hope next week DIGIWAVE will kick in
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
OK, it seems like we should stay at PHILS for a while before new Digiwave is being fixed...
Please do PHILS mining - blockchain need to move!
New swap wallet ready. Welcome to DIGIWAGE

@everyone The wallets are ready. please download from the below link https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage/releases/tag/v1.0.0 Official Block Explorer: 104.238.140.145
Thanks your info! But where i can finding more info about swap of this coin!
I have lot of this coin and i want to swap and run masternode

As dev state above, they have to postpone the swap because of technical issue.
and more info if you join PHILS' discord

I encourage PHILS holder to join the discord to obtain more news and share your thought.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
Coins on the exchange. Is it worth worrying?
we have encountered a potential glitch in the new Pos codebase with zero coin protocol. we have to refactor the codebase. the swap date will be announced soon.
Thanks
but i still used : digiwage-1.0.0-win64 for my coin or not!
I want to run masternode soon!
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
we have encountered a potential glitch in the new Pos codebase with zero coin protocol. we have to refactor the codebase. the swap date will be announced soon.
Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Hello
How much will the cost of collateral masternode PHILS?

You will need 12,000 phils to setup a masternode

It will be great if MN can be run without VPS, just normal 24hours PC

you can if you have static IP which is a VPS have.

@everyone The wallets are ready. please download from the below link https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage/releases/tag/v1.0.0 Official Block Explorer: 104.238.140.145
Thanks your info! But where i can finding more info about swap of this coin!
I have lot of this coin and i want to swap and run masternode

EEM
Dear all
Where i can find new thread of this coin after PhilsCurrency swap to Digiwage
Only info on discord
It seems they will not start a new topic until the swap is begin

And there are some news:
Quote from: Philscurrency
Since many users want to halt trading on CB until the majority swap is done, We will do a manual swap.please make sure everyone has their funds on thier desktop wallets available. We will put up some hash power on the network once we finish our final builds. It would be helpful if anyone can contribute some mining power.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
many people ask how to buy crypro with money? because all exchanges only have the option to exchange with other crypto ie we have to exchange it with digital money first
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Dear all
Where i can find new thread of this coin after PhilsCurrency swap to Digiwage
Only info on discord
Pages:
Jump to: