Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE] - page 4. (Read 10841 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
When i creat masternode!
My wallet show:

How can i fix it!
I try to creat new wallet, sent coin and setup new . but still show this

Please check and help me for this proplem!
I try again but still not active!
The issue is when you use the button it locks the wallet too fast thus you get this message. To resolve.
1. Unlock the wallet first.
2. Then go to Tools —> debug console and manually start the masternode by typing:

Masternode start-all

3. It will again automatically lock the wallet. I would again unlock the wallet for 10min or so to complete the setup just to be on the safe side
Thanks for your help!
I tried and succeeded with my Masternode! I'm waiting for the first prize! When there is information, I will feed back soon!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
When i creat masternode!
My wallet show:

How can i fix it!

The issue is when you use the button it locks the wallet too fast thus you get this message. To resolve.
1. Unlock the wallet first.
2. Then go to Tools —> debug console and manually start the masternode by typing:

Masternode start-all

3. It will again automatically lock the wallet. I would again unlock the wallet for 10min or so to complete the setup just to be on the safe side
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
When i creat masternode!
My wallet show:

You need to join discord and ask someone who knows.

Check your masternode.conf - you need a row looks like:  MN1 VPSIP:36003 your_genkey_goes_here your_tx_id_goes_here 0
Look, that there is a space after your TXID and after that is number 0. Is your record correct?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I down load and run new wallet but when i check in Help tab
""
Philscurrency Core version v1.0.0.1-9c96066 (64-bit)

Copyright (C) 2009-2017 The Bitcoin Core Developers

Copyright (C) 2016-2017 The Philscurrency Core Developers
""""
any mistake?
Activity: 518
When i creat masternode!
My wallet show:

How can i fix it!

Activity: 518
When i creat masternode!
My wallet show:

How can i fix it!
EEM
I have problem with DISCORD, this morning when i woke up, saw that PHILS discord server in no longer available to me. Tried to rejoin with the invitation link from this thread and official web site, but got the error that its invalid or expired. Any info whats happening ?
Try this one https://discord.gg/HAXqejC
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have problem with DISCORD, this morning when i woke up, saw that PHILS discord server in no longer available to me. Tried to rejoin with the invitation link from this thread and official web site, but got the error that its invalid or expired. Any info whats happening ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Waiting for the solution... Join discord

Have chainsplits occured recently? Have devs fixed those technical issues?
At the moment, more than 42% of coins locked in masternodes. Good signal for such a young coin.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHILS/

I'm not aware of any chainsplits happening with Phils recently. It appears that is not the case with what's going on right now. The devs are very involved with the community in finding solutions for the problems that they are experiencing right now. One solution that they think of is to switch this coin to POS - Masternode setup. There's no concrete plan yet but they are drafting it for the public release (no date yet). Marketing and other stuff are already being prepared in the background.

Many things are happening for this coin and those are for the betterment of it.  Wink
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
I do not envy those who bought masternodes for $10,000
I hope problems will be solved
EEM
Waiting for the solution... Join discord

Activity: 86
miningpool.shop block 108434   wallet block 108118

fork

My Desktop wallet on - "blocks" : 108223,

my desktop wallet now 108226
http://aws.miningpool.shop blocks 108 651   
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

fork

my desktop wallet now 108226
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

fork

Activity: 86

fork
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Any schedule update for the planned POS?

From the posts on Discord I understand that development of the update is top priority and the timing of the update is based on the development timeline. I trust it will be very soon as the Phils developers are very involved and have shown several time to be able to produce great stuff on short notice.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Any schedule update for the planned POS?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Did blockchain get stuck?

Looks like it. Think most if not all scrypt hashing power on litecoin right now due to big price move up in the last 24 hours. If you got some spare hashing power put it against the coin at miningpool.shop.

Glad they are moving to PoS as mining hash is just too unreliable for even strong small coins like Phils.
Hmm... Stuck for 14 hours already... Understanding and supporting the decision to move to POS. However meanwhile I suppose devs should mine their coin 24/7.
Would anyone like us to open a dedicated mining port for PHILS?
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...

Looks like it. Think most if not all scrypt hashing power on litecoin right now due to big price move up in the last 24 hours. If you got some spare hashing power put it against the coin at miningpool.shop.

Glad they are moving to PoS as mining hash is just too unreliable for even strong small coins like Phils.
Hmm... Stuck for 14 hours already... Understanding and supporting the decision to move to POS. However meanwhile I suppose devs should mine their coin 24/7.
Activity: 160

Pages:
Jump to: