Pages:
Author

Topic: UpDown.bt — Binary Options — | Instant bets | Payouts in 60sec | BCF Gold Member - page 15. (Read 36706 times)

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Very cool site!  Seems to be verifiable.  Simple and fun! a phone App would be cool. 

Thanks. We're working on it.

Hope to see more update and better stable site .

New transactions window have arrived.

I like your new transactions window it's easy to view  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very cool site!  Seems to be verifiable.  Simple and fun! a phone App would be cool. 

New transactions window have arrived.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yeah this is a cool site, however a little warning to all gamblers out there, don't gamble away all your BTC.
The house is the only winner in the end. Wink
Activity: 606

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 224
To dare is the price of progress
see this is lame i tried to bet on ^ silver but instead it jumped up instantly and madde me bet on amount not what i wanted....

Our main benefit — we're not provable(probably) fair, we're really fair. You can always check silver market quote for the time you've made a bet.
see this is lame i tried to bet on ^ silver but instead it jumped up instantly and madde me bet on amount not what i wanted....
Has anyone actually profited from this (having made at least 100 bets)? With payouts of 1.75 and 1.40 I don't see how anyone could stand to make money after even 10 bets...

You can always check our current transactions, and find that a lot of winning transactions is always there.
Found this today and tried to play, apparently there is a bug with the site, I bet correctly in two occasions but your Up and Down BTC address are the same in Chrome.

Please correct as it cost me 0.1399 BTC due to an incorrect address for the Up bet.. See below screenshot as a reference, pulled the Up address after I lost the bet and see it's the same as the down.

Can you PM me transaction id and some details on how when you get this bug. We will investigate this issue. Sorry for inconvenience.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Has anyone actually profited from this (having made at least 100 bets)? With payouts of 1.75 and 1.40 I don't see how anyone could stand to make money after even 10 bets...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Found this today and tried to play, apparently there is a bug with the site, I bet correctly in two occasions but your Up and Down BTC address are the same in Chrome.

Please correct as it cost me 0.1399 BTC due to an incorrect address for the Up bet.. See below screenshot as a reference, pulled the Up address after I lost the bet and see it's the same as the down.

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
We're now paying for your signatures. Check our thread in "services" for more info:
Don't you think common sense dictates
that a link for
Planes in air
white noise
random walk
and how you achieve the settle price for the above "binaries" should be explained
..... Roll Eyes
It's a roulette wheel with out green
and roulette was always the easiest game for the house to cheat at
For planes in air, I think the site owner said the data source is flightradar24.com.
However it's not always the same amount. There are many times at which the amount is different (and it's not my connection - I've checked it several times).

Yep, sometimes there is a difference. But we're not mixing the data, taking count from the same source as flightradar website did.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Don't you think common sense dictates
that a link for
Planes in air
white noise
random walk
and how you achieve the settle price for the above "binaries" should be explained
..... Roll Eyes
It's a roulette wheel with out green
and roulette was always the easiest game for the house to cheat at
For planes in air, I think the site owner said the data source is flightradar24.com.
However it's not always the same amount. There are many times at which the amount is different (and it's not my connection - I've checked it several times).
Pages:
Jump to: