Pages:
Author

Topic: UpDown.bt — Binary Options — | Instant bets | Payouts in 60sec | BCF Gold Member - page 16. (Read 36706 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Don't you think common sense dictates
that a link for
Planes in air
white noise
random walk
and how you achieve the settle price for the above "binaries" should be explained
..... Roll Eyes
It's a roulette wheel with out green
and roulette was always the easiest game for the house to cheat at
Activity: 1
Hi I did also a bet under minimum price
can I have it refunded?
hash
d270ddd3c1e5bbc4ab11cf2963769e18770a2b51ba715e8fdf80363646c0dc56
from
15gZvCunzQ5EJ9ZowkrfkmKjKFCVrwY3sb

Thank you in advance
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Do you have an affiliate program? Are you planning on having one?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We've checked topic again and found that one promotional 0.1 BTC still seeking for the owner. So promotion is not over yet.

That's great, this is a 0.1BTC I made: https://blockchain.info/tx/15edd2f0df08d2492babf85c51fee00298bab6a7c32706aa2d53d2d7ac2b07d0

Please send the award to 17ALQ7NyZRwVtgBDT6mniqkLNjrygCggX8

Thank you very much.

Already got the 0.1BTC promotion, thanks again.

Thanks, hope you enjoy our service
Activity: 154
We've checked topic again and found that one promotional 0.1 BTC still seeking for the owner. So promotion is not over yet.

That's great, this is a 0.1BTC I made: https://blockchain.info/tx/15edd2f0df08d2492babf85c51fee00298bab6a7c32706aa2d53d2d7ac2b07d0

Thank you very much.

Do they send 0.1 straight back to your wallet? Or do they contact you to make the bet on your behalf, ultimately leading to your wallet if you win?

To my wallet directly.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)

Thank you very much.

Do they send 0.1 straight back to your wallet? Or do they contact you to make the bet on your behalf, ultimately leading to your wallet if you win?

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.
I think this website is fake.... Sad
Because i send 2 payments to the website using 1C9deYHikLWSifReNzPJJFSCv7WiQCLp9L
I don't know i losed or won but i got nothing from the website....
Plese Reply......
It seems like the minimum bet is 0.01 BTC.

So what can i do now and where is my money...
Will i get it back....

For now all the bets below the minimum will not be returned. We're working to implement different behavior.
where do they get the information from?

From the universe. We have a direct connection to the universe.

Ok even though I'm not 100% sure what the guy was asking, answers like that are not going to get you more customers, if that's what you're trying to get.

Don't have a clue what the question was about, and have no idea about the answer. Sounds like a match lol. Cheesy
As in where does they get how many planes are there in the sky and such.

Planes in the air data came from the flightradar.com, white noise and random walk is a random data created by two different algorithms.
Are the ramdom walk and white noise pseudo random? Then, ppl may be able to crack the data and exploit your site

It's real random.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Ok even though I'm not 100% sure what the guy was asking, answers like that are not going to get you more customers, if that's what you're trying to get.

Don't have a clue what the question was about, and have no idea about the answer. Sounds like a match lol. Cheesy

Planes in the air data came from the flightradar.com, white noise and random walk is a random data created by two different algorithms.
Are the ramdom walk and white noise pseudo random? Then, ppl may be able to crack the data and exploit your site

Activity: 2
Because i send 2 payments to the website using 1C9deYHikLWSifReNzPJJFSCv7WiQCLp9L
Plese Reply......

So what can i do now and where is my money...
Will i get it back....
Activity: 543

Activity: 546
Carpe Diem

Activity: 151
Plese Reply......
Pages:
Jump to: