Pages:
Author

Topic: UpDown.bt — Binary Options — | Instant bets | Payouts in 60sec | BCF Gold Member - page 19. (Read 36706 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://blockchain.info/tx/09bc3c7a05c6a755593eb6c189d977ac590858a8fd9831e6f74d0427995c810c (0.01 BTC)

Tested your site with a few bit-cents earlier and was all instantaneous, within 60 secs every time.
This bet however didn't went through however like the rest earlier.

Transaction that didn't went through was been returned to you.
no button for affiliates? Cheesy

i want to share this and earn...

Will be available soon.
So what about my transaction its shows 9$ no payment received why ?

Min is 0.01, your was 0.001 — so now it belongs to us. Soon we will return smaller than min amounts with deducted miners fee same as we do for the bigger than max ones.
Activity: 120
no button for affiliates? Cheesy

i want to share this and earn...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
So what about my transaction its shows 9$ no payment received why ?
Transaction below the min bet will be seized by the service

Transaction above the max bet will be returned with mining fee deducted.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Min bet is 0.01 your bet is 0.001. I can't find Faq where is it explained what happens with transactions below minimum bet
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
https://blockchain.info/tx/09bc3c7a05c6a755593eb6c189d977ac590858a8fd9831e6f74d0427995c810c (0.01 BTC)

Tested your site with a few bit-cents earlier and was all instantaneous, within 60 secs every time.
This bet however didn't went through however like the rest earlier.
Activity: 14
I can't see my transaction i lose or won how to check Undecided
Hard to trust and a review from a newbie is always a scam  Wink

This is our beloved customer, probably he comes from a Reddit and trading with us for a few days betting primarily on the Gold price.
I have been using your site for about a week now, and I like it.  Nice work.  I have a couple concerns though:

• I like the security that comes with no user accounts, but the network transaction speed sometimes introduces a significant delay between when I want my bet to be placed and when it actually gets placed.  It is most irritating when this happens.
  • I keep running out of spendable BTC because it takes so long for my winnings to come back to my wallet, your txs take forever to get confirmed.  If you had accounts then I wouldn't have to wait and I would be able to place more bets in a day.
  • It would be nice if your site would show me stats about how I'm doing.  Again, if you had user accounts then you could do this.

Accounts will be a significant breach in security and privacy.

• You have no email/support information on your site.
Maybe we will add it later.
  • I'd like to see a countdown timer that shows how long until each bet is closed.
Working on it.
  • I'd like to know where your price feeds come so I can see if you are manipulating them and screwing me over.
You can compare our feeds to the public available feeds for this financial instruments.

I had an issue today, the first one like this in the week I've been using your service, where I sent you three transfers of 0.3 BTC each but my bet never showed up and I never got anything back.  I did not win or lose, your system simply ate my BTC.  This is a very bad sign.  You have no contact info on your website anywhere so I am not able to contact you about this and find out where my 0.9 BTC went.  What happened to my coin?
Answered in a message above.
Heh, well my review was essentially "this is neat, but you took my coins, what's going on?", and "you should do these 6 things to make it better".

It has been 6 hours since they took those three bets I made and I haven't heard anything back, and they haven't sent me any funds back.  Not cool.

Server was broken for a few minutes, we've sent your transactions back.
Activity: 11
Heh, well my review was essentially "this is neat, but you took my coins, what's going on?", and "you should do these 6 things to make it better".

It has been 6 hours since they took those three bets I made and I haven't heard anything back, and they haven't sent me any funds back.  Not cool.

UPDATE: They did return my funds today, it took 12 hours to get it back, so not too bad.
Activity: 42
Hard to trust and a review from a newbie is always a scam  Wink
Activity: 11
I have been using your site for about a week now, and I like it.  Nice work.  I have a couple concerns though:

• I like the security that comes with no user accounts, but the network transaction speed sometimes introduces a significant delay between when I want my bet to be placed and when it actually gets placed.  It is most irritating when this happens.
  • I keep running out of spendable BTC because it takes so long for my winnings to come back to my wallet, your txs take forever to get confirmed.  If you had accounts then I wouldn't have to wait and I would be able to place more bets in a day.
  • It would be nice if your site would show me stats about how I'm doing.  Again, if you had user accounts then you could do this.
  • You have no email/support information on your site.
  • I'd like to see a countdown timer that shows how long until each bet is closed.
  • I'd like to know where your price feeds come so I can see if you are manipulating them and screwing me over.

I had an issue today, the first one like this in the week I've been using your service, where I sent you three transfers of 0.3 BTC each but my bet never showed up and I never got anything back.  I did not win or lose, your system simply ate my BTC.  This is a very bad sign.  You have no contact info on your website anywhere so I am not able to contact you about this and find out where my 0.9 BTC went.  What happened to my coin?

I'll send you a PM to follow up on this missing coin.

UPDATE: They did return my funds today, it took 12 hours to get it back, so not too bad.
Understand you, we're newly established company, but a lot of people tested us, for example redditors in /r/Bitcoin, and we put a lot in our product, so don't be afraid so much )
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hmm, I might give this a try but its hard to send 0.1 to a site i've never heard of  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: