Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂ ▄ ▇ █ Upgrade ►Your SPOTIFY Account to PREMIUM 🏆 10$ ◀ 1 Year Guarantee 🔥 - page 2. (Read 49254 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Accept back method? but paypal send F&F fee 100%
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Can you provide a fresh account with premium, rather than me giving you mine?

Yes possible,
contact me on Telegram please @MasterNaster
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Can you provide a fresh account with premium, rather than me giving you mine?
Still offering the service?

Yes still offering this service.
And now the delivery is faster.

Waiting for order now Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
Account stopped being premium a while ago.

Contacted the seller and got new premium account within 24 hours.

+1 for the warranty  Wink
Price remains the same, HOWEVER I will provide Support only for 6 Months (not anymore for 1 Year). It does not mean that your account will stop working after 6 months, it just means that if you go above 6 months and you need my support, you will have to take again an other 6 months Support for the same price.

For those who know already, I always keep my words. I'm providing only Quality Service.

Just a quick question:  what does this mean for the people who purchased this service when the support was 1 year?

There is no change for people who purchased this service with 1 year support. They will continue to receive support.
This new rule applies only on new orders  Wink
Merit: 2
Price remains the same, HOWEVER I will provide Support only for 6 Months (not anymore for 1 Year). It does not mean that your account will stop working after 6 months, it just means that if you go above 6 months and you need my support, you will have to take again an other 6 months Support for the same price.

For those who know already, I always keep my words. I'm providing only Quality Service.

Just a quick question:  what does this mean for the people who purchased this service when the support was 1 year?
Hello ;-)

I got so many requests from this Service and so many customers could just not believe that I stopped accepting New orders. People showed really love for this Service.

So I decided to relaunch the Spotify Premium Service again.

Now...

▂ ▄ ▇ █  Upgrade ►Your SPOTIFY Account to PREMIUM 🏆 10$ ONLY!!! ◀ 6 Months Support 🔥

Telegram @MasterNaster

I accept PAYPAL or BITCOIN BTC

Dear Friends,

It's Time to Say Good Bye to SPOTIFY PREMIUM Service.

Starting Today 09th March 2018, this Service will not be anymore Provided.

I will continue supporting ALL customers already using the service  Smiley

Please Check my other Services  Wink

It has been a Pleasure serving You.

Activity: 37
I purchased a Spotify upgrade and it was delivered very fast.
Great service!
Activity: 35
It worked very, very fast and it was uncomplicated. I am very happy! Thank you very much for your good service! I really can recommend this!
Bought upgrade for spotify and I already have my premium account naster is a user recommended and friendly

Thank you! Enjoy it!  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bought upgrade for spotify and I already have my premium account naster is a user recommended and friendly
This doesn’t upgrade your account to Premium. The upgrade adds your account to an existing Premium For Family account, meaning there are some settings you can’t change.

It probably also means whoever the ‘Family’ is you’re getting added under can see what you’re doing. If you’re fine with that, it was a pretty seamless transaction.

I won’t be upgrading again in a year though. I was under the impression this upgraded my account to Premium and left it at that. At no point did I see that I was going to be under someone else’s account.

This question was replied already many times in this thread. Please take some time to read.

This doesn’t upgrade your account to Premium. The upgrade adds your account to an existing Premium For Family account, meaning there are some settings you can’t change.

It probably also means whoever the ‘Family’ is you’re getting added under can see what you’re doing. If you’re fine with that, it was a pretty seamless transaction.

I won’t be upgrading again in a year though. I was under the impression this upgraded my account to Premium and left it at that. At no point did I see that I was going to be under someone else’s account.

Nice find. What could the account owner see about your device though ? surely nothing sensitive , but definitely a concern.

As just stated below, it's nothing new and was already discussed many times here.
Please take some time to read back AND as well read the first post of this thread with the ToS.

Thanks

Naster
Activity: 46

Nice find. What could the account owner see about your device though ? surely nothing sensitive , but definitely a concern.
Activity: 11

Activity: 11
Getting a ?can only send to mutual contacts at the moment? error when trying to reach you.

Can you reach out to me? Same username there as in here.

Thank you.

Hi
PMed you

Appreciate that. The PM hasn't come through, but I got Telegram figured out. I await your message on there. Will vouch once we're done.

Thank you again
Pages:
Jump to: