Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂ ▄ ▇ █ Upgrade ►Your SPOTIFY Account to PREMIUM 🏆 10$ ◀ 1 Year Guarantee 🔥 - page 5. (Read 49254 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Can I get a vouch? Smiley

already vouched sorry  Cheesy
You can still purchase the service
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
@Naster
Is it indeed family plan or spotify bug?

It's part of family plan.
Thanks for asking  Smiley
And in case that you are downgraded (can happen yes), just let me know me and I will fix it.
I provide customer support (I believe a very good support, from what people are saying) and I think that's the most important.

I will be happy to upgrade you soon Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
@Naster
Is it indeed family plan or spotify bug?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Fast and swift deal. Contacted him via telegram, he upgraded the account to premium within 30 mins after the payment.
Looks like the family plan, can't day how long it will last, I'll update this after a few months if I remember.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Paid Vouch

What can I say.
Perfect seller
Constant updates and always online
A pleasure doing business and will do even more with them now!

If you need any service that this seller has please use.
100% satisfaction
I am Interested on this ads so I browse till the end of the thread but all I see is a vouch from newbies. Is their any high ranks who vouch this service? I dont think I can take risk on a vouch coming from newbie accounts. If you are really upgrading so many accounts then good for you mate but I think if their is a high rank account will vouch for this service it would boost the trust and many will get the service you offered. I will still be looking for some updates here. Have a blessed day ahead mate. Smiley

I'm sorry my friend but I don't choose who use my service or who don't use. I have already explained it and will not do it anymore.
If you have already heard that I scammed someone, you are free to post any proof here, if not then just not spam for my thread.
You don't have to trust me and I don't have to trust you.
So use the service or leave it.
Daily I get new customers and I don't care if they are newbies or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am Interested on this ads so I browse till the end of the thread but all I see is a vouch from newbies. Is their any high ranks who vouch this service? I dont think I can take risk on a vouch coming from newbie accounts. If you are really upgrading so many accounts then good for you mate but I think if their is a high rank account will vouch for this service it would boost the trust and many will get the service you offered. I will still be looking for some updates here. Have a blessed day ahead mate. Smiley
Seller is quick to respond and took care of my issue in 1 hour.

Thank you for the review. I will keep supporting my lovely users!  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Seller is quick to respond and took care of my issue in 1 hour.
Just completed an order with the seller. They link your account to a family premium plan. Seller is legitimate, the question is how long the account will last... I think if it lasts at least 3 months it's a good deal. We'll see.

Very welcome  Smiley And anytime, if you have any issues, just ping me on Telegram as you did and I will assist ASAP.
I can be happy only if my customers are happy Cheesy
Activity: 41
Just completed an order with the seller. They link your account to a family premium plan. Seller is legitimate, the question is how long the account will last... I think if it lasts at least 3 months it's a good deal. We'll see.
Excellent seller fast and reliable Everything works fine!

p.s.  although i'm a newbie in this forum im not the seller and for now the account works perfectly but if it will change i will update here..

Thank you very much!  Smiley Ping me anytime on Telegram if you have any issues.
Activity: 2
Excellent seller fast and reliable Everything works fine!

p.s.  although i'm a newbie in this forum im not the seller and for now the account works perfectly but if it will change i will update here..
bought 3 accounts 1 dropped back to free. I messaged the seller and he fixed it very quick. vouch for this seller.

Thank you very much! I will continue to serve my  customers  Smiley
Activity: 24
bought 3 accounts 1 dropped back to free. I messaged the seller and he fixed it very quick. vouch for this seller.
Activity: 44
How can you guarantteee this? I am intereseted but not sure If I can be sure... What if 1 month it just dies account?
+1 for Naster's good service.

One of the accounts dropped to free, and I sent msg to Naster via telegram, and it's back to premium again.

Thank you! It's my pleasure to serve you  Smiley
Activity: 16
+1 for Naster's good service.

One of the accounts dropped to free, and I sent msg to Naster via telegram, and it's back to premium again.
After spending lot of time discussing with customers on Telegram, I updated the main thread with the main questions always asked, especially the order Process.

Please review one more time the thread here:

Thank You!
Pages:
Jump to: