Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂ ▄ ▇ █ Upgrade ►Your SPOTIFY Account to PREMIUM 🏆 10$ ◀ 1 Year Guarantee 🔥 - page 4. (Read 49254 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Woo hoo, I just got my Spotify upgraded to premium, very smooth and quick transaction. Hopefully this will last for a while, great job Naster, and thanks alot.
Activity: 1
My account didn’t work anymore.  Within 1 hour seller fixed account. Thanks for the great service.
Activity: 6
Activity: 64
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
Thank you! Account successful upgraded so far. Hope this will last at least some moth... Cool
But everything went fine. You can deal with this guy!

Thank you for your review! I will continue supporting my lovely customers  Smiley
Activity: 38
Thank you! Account successful upgraded so far. Hope this will last at least some moth... Cool
But everything went fine. You can deal with this guy!
I am a noob to this forum and was let down by another vendor who failed to deliver.

I took a punt and am glad to report that this transaction went through very smoothly.

I contacted Naster via Telegram and sorted out payment. He said it would be done in 24hrs, in fact it was up and running in 12.

Now to see how long the account runs  Grin

Cheers from NZ

Thank you very much for your honest review!  Smiley
Activity: 13
I am a noob to this forum and was let down by another vendor who failed to deliver.

I took a punt and am glad to report that this transaction went through very smoothly.

I contacted Naster via Telegram and sorted out payment. He said it would be done in 24hrs, in fact it was up and running in 12.

Now to see how long the account runs  Grin

Cheers from NZ
almost 3 months, best investment! Thanks Naster!

Bought an upgrade today. After payment my personal account had an upgrade to premium within the hour.
Friendly seller, fast delivery.

So far, so good.
If it changes I will update this thread.

welcome!  Smiley
Activity: 35
almost 3 months, best investment! Thanks Naster!

Bought an upgrade today. After payment my personal account had an upgrade to premium within the hour.
Friendly seller, fast delivery.

So far, so good.
If it changes I will update this thread.

Hello, I just bought this Spotify Premium Account. Very fast transaction and very responsive seller!

Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hello, I just bought this Spotify Premium Account. Very fast transaction and very responsive seller!
mkk
Activity: 7
Just activated my account. Friendly service - thanks  Smiley
THANKS - Very Fast Transaction, Very Fast Contact via Telegram. Account works Fine  Smiley
Thank you too and welcome!  Smiley
Activity: 13
THANKS - Very Fast Transaction, Very Fast Contact via Telegram. Account works Fine  Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
@Naster
Is it indeed family plan or spotify bug?

It's part of family plan.
Thanks for asking  Smiley
And in case that you are downgraded (can happen yes), just let me know me and I will fix it.
I provide customer support (I believe a very good support, from what people are saying) and I think that's the most important.

I will be happy to upgrade you soon Smiley

Somewhere I saw that you can add any spotify account in up to 2 family. Is it right?
Recommended service.
Upgraded fast and easy. No problems so far.

Thanks Smiley

welcome  Smiley
Activity: 8
Recommended service.
Upgraded fast and easy. No problems so far.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi. I want to upgrade one account, but I don't want to risk having to create a new account "in case something happens".
I need to know that no matter what happens, you can upgrade my account back to premium without having to create a new one.
If your service can guarantee this, I'll buy. let me know
Pages:
Jump to: