Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 11. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I just say credit card, perhaps better debit card, because I do not any credit,
I have a lot money at my bank account.

Wich companies offer debit electron card, option BTC/USD ?

VISA ?
MasterCard ?
UnionPay ?
American express ?
Diners Club ?

I've seen mention of this somewhere on the forum, there are 2 companies that offer a debit card that you can load your bitcoins onto, and you can withdraw your local currency at an ATM, they'll do all the conversions, although rates aren't perfect, but that's due to little competition. I don't think I will be searching for that info now, maybe someone can provide a link. Competition will be coming, be sure of that, and commisions fees will fall.

I also seen, companies type, "igorr company" "devphp company" "scam company" ................
Do you trust in these companies ?

These are the trusted !

VISA
MasterCard
UnionPay
American express
Diners Club
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Wich companies offer debit electron card, option BTC/USD ?

VISA ?
MasterCard ?
UnionPay ?
American express ?
Diners Club ?

I've seen mention of this somewhere on the forum, there are 2 companies that offer a debit card that you can load your bitcoins onto, and you can withdraw your local currency at an ATM, they'll do all the conversions, although rates aren't perfect, but that's due to little competition. I don't think I will be searching for that info now, maybe someone can provide a link. Competition will be coming, be sure of that, and commisions fees will fall.

With my Credit Cards,
I can buy everything, anywhere in the world in any country, in any place, at any time,
No matter what I have just ruble at my credit card,
this is not the case with Bitcoin

The difference between Bitcoin and the real money is huge, and it can not be more generally comparable, because bitcoin is not money !

I think there are already one or two, maybe even more companies that offer to load your bitcoins into a debit card, and they do the conversion of the bitcoins to the local currency on the fly per current exchange rate, just like your rubles would be converted to the local currency where you travel to on the fly per current exchange rate of ruble-to-USD or some other currency. In short, if there is demand for it, there is a solution. The debit cards are here already, they are not credit cards yet, but you can't argue that credit is money, because it's not. Credit is your liability to the bank. Debt is the money of slaves. As long as there is more demand, there will be more companies offering debit cards with competitive rates of servicing them.

Which companies offer debit electron card, option conversion BTC/USD ?

VISA ?
MasterCard ?
UnionPay ?
American express ?
Diners Club ?
Maestro ?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
But I like money and not want convert my money into bitcoin or ony crypto,
I think most people have the same opinion.

Almost everybody likes money.
You don't want to convert, well, don't, who can make you.

Might be that most people are as uneducated about money as you're. It doesn't mean that any educated about money person would quickly rush to buy bitcoins. It just means that an educated about money person can tell the difference between money and not money, and he knows money when he sees it, and is aware of functions of money.

If a cigarette in jail can perform functions of money, it is money. If a bitcoin can perform functions of money at some merchants, it is money. You can't use rubles to buy food in US or Europe, ruble is not money there, but in Russia it is.

With my Credit Cards,
I can buy everything, anywhere in the world in any country, in any place, at any time,

The difference between Bitcoin and the real money is huge, and it can not be more generally comparable, because bitcoin is not money !

If I'm selling a TV at my house during a yard sale, and you come with a credit card, I'm going to laugh in your face.

You don't like or want BTC, so...
Then why are you here being a troll, why don't you go be negative somewhere else?

Same question for you, like it, you're spreading speculation, and you use scams ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
Nope, sorry.

"everything" is a very broad word.
It's just like Bitcoin, you can buy stuff from someone who accepts it.

But I'm not in the mood for a fight. So... Peace!

With my Credit Cards,

I think there are already one or two, maybe even more companies that offer to load your bitcoins into a debit card, and they do the conversion of the bitcoins to the local currency on the fly per current exchange rate, just like your rubles would be converted to the local currency where you travel to on the fly per current exchange rate of ruble-to-USD or some other currency. In short, if there is demand for it, there is a solution. The debit cards are here already, they are not credit cards yet, but you can't argue that credit is money, because it's not. Credit is your liability to the bank. Debt is the money of slaves. As long as there is more demand, there will be more companies offering debit cards with competitive rates of servicing them.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Bitcoin is not regulated by law, It's a toy.

If people are willing to accept bitcoin and/or other cryptos for their goods and services, who cares it's not regulated? It will be used regardless. Just look at the history of money: a lot of things were used as money in the past.

impossible

The history of money shows it's not only possible, but happened many times at many places with different peoples, who used different items as money. Apparently, you haven't studied the history of money.

You don't like or want BTC, so...
Why are you here being a troll, why don't you go be negative somewhere else?

Might be that most people are as uneducated about money as you're. It doesn't mean that any educated about money person would quickly rush to buy bitcoins. It just means that an educated about money person can tell the difference between money and not money, and he knows money when he sees it, and is aware of functions of money.

If a cigarette in jail can perform functions of money, it is money. If a bitcoin can perform functions of money at some merchants, it is money. You can't use rubles to buy food in US or Europe, ruble is not money there, but in Russia it is.

With my Credit Cards,

No, you cannot. LOL!

absolutely, yes I can do !
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord

With my Credit Cards,

No, you cannot. LOL!

With my Credit Cards,

If people are willing to accept bitcoin and/or other cryptos for their goods and services, who cares it's not regulated? It will be used regardless. Just look at the history of money: a lot of things were used as money in the past.

impossible

The history of money shows it's not only possible, but happened many times at many places with different peoples, who used different items as money. Apparently, you haven't studied the history of money.

impossible

impossible

"impossible" seems a bit strong for something that is already happening. Whatever our opinions are here, it is money right now and it is being used more every day.

Not true,
It's just buying time for mining company, to steal more money from the people and then gone, (MtGox model)
next difficulty +11% for 3 days !!!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

impossible

"impossible" seems a bit strong for something that is already happening. Whatever our opinions are here, it is money right now and it is being used more every day.

impossible

When all major country recognized Bitcoin and their national banks accept bitcoin, then it will be money.
(Russia,China,India,USA,Germany,United Kingdom,Switzerland,)

It will never happen.

a) it doesn't have to be bitcoin (that's why I asked you which other crypto currency will not die);
b) it doesn't have to be recognized and accepted by national banks to circulate among people and perform all functions of money.

All is required is faith by people that it is money and that if a person accepts it, they can easily trade it for something of value (adoption by merchants is taking place). And that is good enough for that to become money, as it performs money functions.

When all major country recognized Bitcoin and their national banks accept bitcoin, then it will be money.
(Russia,China,India,USA,Germany,United Kingdom,Switzerland,)

It will never happen.

a) it doesn't have to be bitcoin (that's why I asked you which other crypto currency will not die);
b) it doesn't have to be recognized and accepted by national banks to circulate among people and perform all functions of money.

All is required is faith by people that it is money and that if a person accepts it, they can easily trade it for something of value (adoption by merchants is taking place). And that is good enough for that to become money, as it performs money functions.
Pages:
Jump to: