Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 8. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Does igorr have any reasons why Bitcoin would collapse? Bitcoin is useful. Useful things don't collapse.

Remember,
Bitcoin is not money, and never will be.

No matter if Bitcoin is money or not, it's useful system. Why would people abandon such useful system?

Why would people accept such a system ?
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Does igorr have any reasons why Bitcoin would collapse? Bitcoin is useful. Useful things don't collapse.

Remember,

No matter if Bitcoin is money or not, it's useful system. Why would people abandon such useful system?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Has it collapsed already?

And where are the shiny charts with the red and blue zones? Grin

Remember,

You're right, bitcoin is not money, it's THE money.
Activity: 462

Remember,

You are the worst bear i have seen here,

difninition of money

1. A medium that can be exchanged for goods and services and is used as a measure of their values on the market, including among its forms a commodity such as gold, an officially issued coin or note, or a deposit in a checking account or other readily liquefiable account.
2. The official currency, coins, and negotiable paper notes issued by a government.
3. Assets and property considered in terms of monetary value; wealth.

bitcoin is 3rd, so what about now you bear? get out of here.

Remember,
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
In fact everything is destined to collapse at or before the total heat death of the universe which I have been warning for a long time is coming sooner rather than later, but no one is intelligent enough to pay attention to me, or even understand me.

Only the NSA holds the keys to keeping the universe warm past the heat death threshold since they have been collecting dark matter in a vault in New Mexico since the turn of the last century.

But more important than this is the amount of brown matter1 they are also collecting.  Noone but me is really aware or thinking about the implications of a huge collection of brown matter in the deserts of New Mexico, and also in Chinese Siberia.  Some has said there are even rivers of brown matter flowing under some of the biggest cities in the world.  I tend to believe them.

But what is really important is what William Thomson, first baron Kelvin said about the first two laws of thermodynamic and their application in regards to brown energy, and brown matter in general.  But most of his papers were lost by his maid who was not aware she was throwing away the very hope of the universe.

I am reminded of a maid I used to employ when I was designing a replacement for the Eiffel tower which would be standing today were it not for smaller minds.  They always prevail out of numerilogical superiority.

I am done trying to fix all of mankind's problems for today though, and must rest so I can do the research needed to point out the many flaws of others.  It is a difficult burden.

1.  http://www.sunset.com/garden/earth-friendly/secrets-perfect-compost
Fantastic.   Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
The maths ( or pattern ) reminds Tesla 3,6,9

http://youtu.be/W5mJeRtjPvY
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
In fact everything is destined to collapse at or before the total heat death of the universe which I have been warning for a long time is coming sooner rather than later, but no one is intelligent enough to pay attention to me, or even understand me.

Only the NSA holds the keys to keeping the universe warm past the heat death threshold since they have been collecting dark matter in a vault in New Mexico since the turn of the last century.

But more important than this is the amount of brown matter1 they are also collecting.  Noone but me is really aware or thinking about the implications of a huge collection of brown matter in the deserts of New Mexico, and also in Chinese Siberia.  Some has said there are even rivers of brown matter flowing under some of the biggest cities in the world.  I tend to believe them.

http://img.bhs4.com/02/4/0240400ff1a738da82d5d5ce34a36bb4e1be4409_large.jpg

But what is really important is what William Thomson, first baron Kelvin said about the first two laws of thermodynamic and their application in regards to brown energy, and brown matter in general.  But most of his papers were lost by his maid who was not aware she was throwing away the very hope of the universe.

I am reminded of a maid I used to employ when I was designing a replacement for the Eiffel tower which would be standing today were it not for smaller minds.  They always prevail out of numerilogical superiority.

I am done trying to fix all of mankind's problems for today though, and must rest so I can do the research needed to point out the many flaws of others.  It is a difficult burden.

1.  http://www.sunset.com/garden/earth-friendly/secrets-perfect-compost
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche

By that definition, igorr could collapse.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

They don't collapse, but they can fade away, gradually replaced by more useful things.
legendary
Merit: 1000

I think it was mainly because he was short. The usual reason for bleating from the bears on here.
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
legendary
Igorr are you ready to admit defeat, or are we still right on the verge?

Just watch and enjoy, game is over.

Haha. I think you could become the new Proudhon.

Just watch and enjoy, game is over.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

I too wonder where Igorr is, Bitcoin doesn't look bullish at all, Igorr should be around proclaiming that.

Hm. He must be on my ignore list somehwere... maybe JorgeStolfi?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

I too wonder where Igorr is, Bitcoin doesn't look bullish at all, Igorr should be around proclaiming that.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
This thread is full of shit, FUD and igorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Bitstamp just 11 milion usd in the order book that we can see.  This does not count all the large orders that are not shown in the public order book or the money that is sitting on account waiting to be placed in an order or the money sitting on the sidelines in people's "real" bank account just waiting to be transferred to Bitstamp.
FIFY
There we have Fake Market Cap

View Screen Capture

If we check wall at exchanges:  bitfinex bitstamp btce, anxbtc, itbit,  okcoin, huobi and btcchina,
and sum them, we can notice the market cap together is below 100 milion usd.  Smiley

http://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitstamp/USD

Bitstamp just 11 milion usd !

View Screen Capture
Pages:
Jump to: