Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 14. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Everybody be like "bitcoin's doomed! Bail the fuck out! Save yourselves!" and I'm just over here like, "wow, there goes that bitcoin...collapsing up again! Silly bitcoin!"  Grin

I know right, and its got this amazing habit of doing it again and again and again lol
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I believe Bitcoin will be bouncing around this $500-600 price range for the next 3 months of summer. 3600 new bitcoins are generated each day, and with the new difficulty, which keeps growing, miners dump a lot of bitcoins to cover costs AND most important - not a lot of new fiat money is entering the market to buy all this supply of bitcoins.

What can make a lot of new fiat money enter this market - that is the question? Adoption by merchants is great and all, but people need to be scared for their money in the banks to want to be their own banks as Bitcoin gives them an opportunity to be. They aren't scared yet. Many will be scared only when it's already too late, as history shows us.

Oh, and summer is a slow season in all markets, people go to the beach, you know.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now
Everybody be like "bitcoin's doomed! Bail the fuck out! Save yourselves!" and I'm just over here like, "wow, there goes that bitcoin...collapsing up again! Silly bitcoin!"  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
After this pump will be,  Bitstamp where is our money ?

After reading all about the new rules in place at Bitstamp, I think they are just reacting to KYC/AML. I don't think this has anything to do with trying to keep people's money, but rather ensure that their company isn't destroyed by the government. They are playing by the books and that's a good thing.

I do believe that their methods are a bit more... "detailed" I guess is the word (with pictures and whatnot), but it's better than not being able to withdraw anything I guess.
+1
Bitstamp is an a good way
Best strategy to be early in the Regulation issue
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
After this pump will be,  Bitstamp where is our money ?

After reading all about the new rules in place at Bitstamp, I think they are just reacting to KYC/AML. I don't think this has anything to do with trying to keep people's money, but rather ensure that their company isn't destroyed by the government. They are playing by the books and that's a good thing.

I do believe that their methods are a bit more... "detailed" I guess is the word (with pictures and whatnot), but it's better than not being able to withdraw anything I guess.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Igorr makes smart money, haters are bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

In april 2014 year, I will withdraw 80% my money to my bank account, (it is safe money)
but I currently losing half my remaining money or $20k usd, and it not problem for me,
I am already pleased with the 200k usd.

Sorry , but what you said about "safe money" and you bank account just made ma laugh.

of course, safe money

Probably (by the way you talk) you haven't understand what I was saying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone_crisis#Cyprus

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-bank-accounts-got-robbed-by-european-commission-over-700k-is-lost-160292
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

In april 2014 year, I will withdraw 80% my money to my bank account, (it is safe money)
but I currently losing half my remaining money or $20k usd, and it not problem for me,

Sorry , but what you said about "safe money" and you bank account just made ma laugh.

of course, safe money
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Can I buy bitcoins with Paypal  ?

No but soon you will buy Paypal with Bitcoins.

After MtGox fraud, speculations and willy bot, together with mining company and artificially raising the price and mining factor.
very soon, everything will be back to the beginning,
exchange between, money for money, crypto for crypto.

So , how much did you lose on shorting bitcoins?

Not so much, currently losing about $20000 usd,and I do not worry for it
because I am already withdraw $200000 usd to my bank account, +/-20k usd not so much, it ia 10%.

The numbers don't match the last estimate and if you already lost them and still sprout non-sense..
Are you going short again ?

There were lots of people willing to bet with you , why didn't you put the money where your mouth is , 10 or 20 btc would be nothing to you , right? Especially since they will be worth 20 $ in a month , after the collapse.

legendary
Blackjack.fun

After MtGox fraud, speculations and willy bot, together with mining company and artificially raising the price and mining factor.

because I am already withdraw $200000 usd to my bank account, +/-20k usd not so much, it ia 10%.

The numbers don't match the last estimate and if you already lost them and still sprout non-sense..
Are you going short again ?

There were lots of people willing to bet with you , why didn't you put the money where your mouth is , 10 or 20 btc would be nothing to you , right? Especially since they will be worth 20 $ in a month , after the collapse.
Igorr where is your graph? Sad Sad

if you think on chart, it will be published 1st jul. (each 1st in month new chart with lines)

Cant wait for another installment of your psychosis Cheesy

Is just my rules, it need that for comparison new and old chart, the time interval must be the same +/-3 days.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

if you think on chart, it will be published 1st jul. (each 1st in month new chart with lines)

Cant wait for another installment of your psychosis Cheesy

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

legendary
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 471

legendary
Blackjack.fun
MtGox in action again  Smiley
We have again the same scenario.
Hey all you igorr haters (including me) it looks like he is right about MTGOX manipulating the market.  Read this:

http://willyreport.wordpress.com/

That is on interesting article but I think that the conclusions are a bit wrong.
You can't say that the whole hype was built on willy and like the author does whenever willy wasn't buying the price went down.

What if the bot was stopping intentionally and what if he bought more based on the market trends?

There are plenty of other reasons for the price to go back up again , and willy can be replaced with a natural buy order.
Pages:
Jump to: