Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 17. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I wonder if he owns any bitcoins, it is useless to lose a lot of time to post hate messages about something you think will fall while pretty much hating it; it isn't constructive at all
He is short BTC and doing pretty well with it.

I wish I had shorted at 1200, don't you?

Yes, you are right, but I do partial close my position, and withdraw about $ 200000 to my bank account.
The end is coming, and the risk is enormous increases.
By the time you want to get back into Bitcoin it will shoot up too fast. There are fewer exchanges now. Unless you have your orders already in, you might as well say goodbye to Bitcoin and consider another forum.

Back into bitcoin is so unsafe, My money has a much better option.
It's a strong man that shows his fear. Don't worry, we won't hold that against you.

Sory dude, But no more MtGox, and no more raise the bitcoin price,
I knew for secret MtGox at time, and for his and artificially raise prices.
Do you have proof or are you just making things up to hide your fear? Like I said, this is a safe zone. We are all friends here. Warm and fuzzy.

Yes I have proof, but I not want to show here, this is not my thing.
I still have  withdraw around $ 40,000 and I'm running out.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
I wonder if he owns any bitcoins, it is useless to lose a lot of time to post hate messages about something you think will fall while pretty much hating it; it isn't constructive at all

Yes, you are right, but I do partial close my position, and withdraw about $ 200000 to my bank account.
By the time you want to get back into Bitcoin it will shoot up too fast. There are fewer exchanges now. Unless you have your orders already in, you might as well say goodbye to Bitcoin and consider another forum.

It's a strong man that shows his fear. Don't worry, we won't hold that against you.

Do you have proof or are you just making things up to hide your fear? Like I said, this is a safe zone. We are all friends here. Warm and fuzzy.
The more you bump your thread, the more people will see you are wrong.
Have you looked in the press section lately?  Smiley
Tons of good news about Bitcoin now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

Just MtGox can raise the price !
Behind the MtGox are big players, which protects law.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
The more you bump your thread, the more people will see you are wrong.
Have you looked in the press section lately?  Smiley
Tons of good news about Bitcoin now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

donator

donator

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

If you take out some letters and add lots of new ones you end up with - Satoshi Nakamoto.

Coincidence?

Maybe he had a stroke and returned here to haunt us with his deranged bitterness because he can't count any more.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1132
"Winter is coming" - Ned Stark
He coming  Cheesy

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

He's a troll, or he's a moron.

Either way, best to IGNORR

He's actually both  Grin
No, he is not right.  To be right, as in correct, the price would have to be what he predicted.  It is not.

Just a little patience  Smiley

View Screen Capture

So your answer is no, he is not right.  He has two more month to be right but no, he is not right - and neither are you.

epilogue is obvious

You can find tens of charts showing we are going up long term; if you start at ATH and we went down it will obv look like we are heading to 0

Why do you lose energy to say Bitcoin will disappear? You have been wrong in your predictions so far

Do you feel, it coming fall ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 253
Igorr, this is what I think about your TA skills:

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
No, he is not right.  To be right, as in correct, the price would have to be what he predicted.  It is not.

View Screen Capture

So your answer is no, he is not right.  He has two more month to be right but no, he is not right - and neither are you.

epilogue is obvious

You can find tens of charts showing we are going up long term; if you start at ATH and we went down it will obv look like we are heading to 0

Why do you lose energy to say Bitcoin will disappear? You have been wrong in your predictions so far

He's a troll, or he's a moron.

Either way, best to IGNORR
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018

View Screen Capture

epilogue is obvious

View Screen Capture

epilogue is obvious
Pages:
Jump to: