Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 20. (Read 67950 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
igor's trendlines are indeed not according to the rules. No bad intention against igor, but if someone likes to get professional bitcoin charts, trendlines and bitcoin forecasts, go to premium.bitcoinbullbear.com
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
Igorr is one of those trolls that likely has about 0.004 bitcoin to his name, but still finds it worthwhile spreading FUD day and night.

And he can draw random red and blue bands in a graph...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
Igorr is one of those trolls that likely has about 0.004 bitcoin to his name, but still finds it worthwhile spreading FUD day and night.
Activity: 700
Yes we have collapsed already, please send all your coins to me, will pay $1 for each!  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Have we collapsed yet? Where's the urgency!
Activity: 742
Circle gets the Square
Igorr, you do not know how to write a trendlines! Your red/blue zones are ridicolous and irellevant.
Set a 6 months chart or 1year and see another picture! Its +199% for 6 month chart, for 2 year is +9600% !!
Finally, are you now saying bitcoin won't die, only btc price will go down? You see, there is a BIG difference in this two.
China pumped the price in november but we had another high before china in april prior bubble burst. Even withot china btc price can be over 300$.
We are just back on the main trend - it won't go under 300$.

Again, if you suggesting price collapse then change outrageous thread title!
FYI, price collapse from 1000$ are old and expected news and happened few months ago. Why are you predict old happened things?

I wouldn't bother feeding the troll. He knows the graph is irrelevant. He still posts it daily. Do your self a favor and ignore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Igorr, you do not know how to write a trendlines! Your red/blue zones are ridicolous and irellevant.
Set a 6 months chart or 1year and see another picture! Its +199% for 6 month chart, for 2 year is +9600% !!
Finally, are you now saying bitcoin won't die, only btc price will go down? You see, there is a BIG difference in this two.
China pumped the price in november but we had another high before china in april prior bubble burst. Even withot china btc price can be over 300$.
We are just back on the main trend - it won't go under 300$.

Again, if you suggesting price collapse then change outrageous thread title!
FYI, price collapse from 1000$ are old and expected news and happened few months ago. Why are you predict old happened things?
Activity: 406
You have gone awfully quiet igorr. Are we still urgently on the verge of collapse?

yes of course,
This is only a temporary growth, and after we will have a fall $200 or more, and now is perfect shorting position.

Hope you didn't short igorr..

It is normal and in trend, it s just manipulation with price the same as 2.mart 2014 year,
blue zone --- red zone --- blue zone --- red zone...........................
Yes I am still short from $1100,

View Screen Capture[/url

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
You have gone awfully quiet igorr. Are we still urgently on the verge of collapse?

yes of course,
This is only a temporary growth, and after we will have a fall $200 or more, and now is perfect shorting position.

View Screen Capture

Squeeze those mofos.
legendary
Activity: 1176

yes of course,

View Screen Capture

Activity: 826
in defi we trust

Thanks for the update:
Do you know we lost Emperor Goat?

what are you talking about? HuhHuh?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

igorr, Fonzie, and Cosmo....
Where did they go?  Smiley

Fonzie has turned full bull the last time I saw him. The meds have given him the right medicine this time.

Thanks for the update:
Do you know we lost Emperor Goat?

yes of course,

View Screen Capture
in defi we trust

Fonzie has turned full bull the last time I saw him. The meds have given him the right medicine this time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

in defi we trust

Bitcoin has crashed already. It's dead , killed the 7th or 8th time this month alone. Let the poor BTC sleep in peace =))))))))
legendary
Activity: 1176

Profitability is the same on all SHA256 coins, and not have cheap coins.
All is the same.
Check at:  http://dustcoin.com

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Okay, I understand Smiley I'm really excited to watch cryptos grow and adapt. I feel it is like the internet back in the 90's. Could you possibly imagine what could happen in ten, twenty years?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I'm holding a few of both, not much though. Why do you think those will likely detach?

They will detach when media and network effect brings enough users of those altcoins into them. These new users would support enough infrastructure to discover prices of those altcoins gradually in a more independant from bitcoin fashion, especially considering that bitcoin is way overpriced compared to those altcoins but essentially provides the same functions (as Dogecoin) or fewer functions (than NXT). Hence, gradual detachment has to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: