Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 19. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For new big jump we  need again any MtGox exchange, Artificial pump prices and after that he dies.
Without worrying, and without any accountability under the law, It is legal robbery.
The old system of work, classics

No we just need buyers to exceed sellers for a sustained period. Then the scarcity of bitcoin will do its magic, as it has before.

Real buyers do not have money for Bitcoin because they are 99% of children,
and 99.9% of transactions where price increases are false (Bitcoin purchases),
we just have real transactions when the prices fall (bitcoin selling)

Remember,
every day is produced about 4500 new bitcoins, that someone needs to pay, but who ?
Think children ?

System is the next:
Artificially raise the price to $ 500 and then sell 40k bitcoins at $ 300,
and you have made a very good job, cheap asic chip earn much real money.  Cheesy
After that, the next 10 days earns next 45000 bitcoins, and over again,
In the meantime, the price will be partially artificially recover.

Every serious trader keeps his money in real forex, where the payout 100% guaranteed, and regulated by law.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
For new big jump we  need again any MtGox exchange, Artificial pump prices and after that he dies.
Without worrying, and without any accountability under the law, It is legal robbery.

No we just need buyers to exceed sellers for a sustained period. Then the scarcity of bitcoin will do its magic, as it has before.
legendary
I wonder how long bitcoin is going to remain urgently 'on the verge of collapse' before you give up igorr. Probably when you have bought as many as you can afford and instead want the price to rise instead!

Just a little reminder: Igorr started this thread on February 15th. The price was $670. As of today the price is $475 and we went to $340 (which is probably not the final bottom). So he was right bitcoin was (and still is) on the verge of collapse  Shocked

As long as the price remains above zero, bitcoin is on the verge of collapse -  and on the verge of hitting 10,000 dollars.

Watch igorr evaporate from bitcointalk once the price convincingly breaks out later this year.

legendary
I wonder how long bitcoin is going to remain urgently 'on the verge of collapse' before you give up igorr. Probably when you have bought as many as you can afford and instead want the price to rise instead!

Today we have new mining factor 3 cents/Gh at 24h, and mining not more profitable,
also hold bitcoins no more profitable because bitcoin constantly loses value,without any chance of recovery.

View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
how I love those bigmouth-types igorr,fonzi, matthecat
Trolls can be hilarious but there's a limit.

I haven't put Igorr or Trollzie on ignore but the other insufferable twit you mentioned is the only moron to actually lead me to use the ignore function. Trolling can be fun but stupidity is boring.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
URGENT, USD is on the verge of collapse !!!

Just like bitcoin , that too is one the verge of collapse for a few years Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
URGENT, USD is on the verge of collapse !!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So, did it collapse?

Yes , just like in june , april , december Smiley
It's dead , i tell you.
So, did it collapse?

It kinda did then it blew right the fuck up! I mean,  it shot up like a rocket!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
So, did it collapse?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I wish people would stop bumping this thread.  The title is so alarmist!  (I only bumped because it is almost back to the top of the list already).
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Same, used to find it amusing but it really grates on me now. It's actually like the BTC-e trollbox in here these days.
If I need my daily dose of fud, despair and depression or senseless optimism I always read the bipolar trollbox at BTC-e.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square

Same, used to find it amusing but it really grates on me now. It's actually like the BTC-e trollbox in here these days.
Activity: 602
Circle gets the Square
igor's trendlines are indeed not according to the rules. No bad intention against igor, but if someone likes to get professional bitcoin charts, trendlines and bitcoin forecasts, go to premium.bitcoinbullbear.com

this is pro tools, just enable indicator linear reg, an you have this lines
https://www.tradingview.com

Igorr, why do you still post here? Do you even own BTC?

Of corse, pair BTC/USD

Thread Title: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!

Question, why are you involved then?
igor's trendlines are indeed not according to the rules. No bad intention against igor, but if someone likes to get professional bitcoin charts, trendlines and bitcoin forecasts, go to premium.bitcoinbullbear.com

Of corse, pair BTC/USD
Circle gets the Square

this is forex pro tools, just enable indicator linear reg, an you have this lines

Pages:
Jump to: