Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 3. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
It means that very few, if any, miners can make money at this price.

So, some miners will be forced to quit unless the price goes back up.

Igorr is of the mind that the price will continue to go down.

$200 is his prediction if I recall correctly.
I have one question about that though, if miners quit because its not profitable to mine, would that not open up the network and make it that much weaker? I mean easier to attack is what I am getting at... so would that not be counter productive?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
It means that very few, if any, miners can make money at this price.

So, some miners will be forced to quit unless the price goes back up.

Igorr is of the mind that the price will continue to go down.

$200 is his prediction if I recall correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
mining factor is 3 cent/Gh at 24h !!!

View Screen Capture

what does this mean?  what does 3 cent/gh mean?  I'm clueless how mining works though I've been around since 2011.  Never thought mining was worth it, and it seems like i might be right.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
mining factor is 0.3 cent/Gh at 24h !!!

View Screen Capture
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Hey Igorr, relax , just relax
I think he is very relaxed with is big fat profitable short position.

Yeah, Bitcoin is going to test $300 now, he must be relaxed alright Smiley
But like I said a week or two earlier in this thread, he's only half right about things.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
I pay you 400 per coin!

Is the deal still on?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
I think he is very relaxed with is big fat profitable short position.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
legendary
Activity: 1918

People say Bitcoin collapsed but the price is still 4times higher than a year ago! 400$ a coin is not a collapse

If the BTC price does not rise, it will not be 4 times higher in December.

No but it will be 4times higher than 14months before  Wink

My point is the price is still relatively very high

Not for the ones who invested in 2014. Smiley

Thus the "relatively" high

The average price in 2014 must be 450-480$ so we are not too far away from this price; a bit more people may have bought higher than 480$ than lower than 450$ but still; there is still more winners than losers; let's be a bit patient, give it a few years!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

People say Bitcoin collapsed but the price is still 4times higher than a year ago! 400$ a coin is not a collapse

Not for the ones who invested in 2014. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
History will repeat itself. BTC is not collapsing.

If you think about raising prices , it is very possible scenario, (willy bot in action again),
but it can not make a profit, your money and  your bitcoins will be trapped, the same scenario as MtGox.
In any case, you lose.

That argument is going to go out of the window very soon. Smiley
legendary

If you think about raising prices , it is very possible scenario, (willy bot in action again),
but it can not make a profit, your money and  your bitcoins will be trapped, the same scenario as MtGox.
In any case, you lose.

It is usually like that for what everyone say; Schiff is right on most subjects but he has been wrong on Bitcoin (https://www.youtube.com/user/SchiffReport)

We don't know yet if he has been wrong on Bitcoin. From what I've watched a few months ago he said Bitcoin can be copied. Well, he's not completely wrong. Bitcoin has been copied, at least the idea, and the idea has been improved upon in crypto 2.0 technologies, and this is still unfolding. Those who keep holding Bitcoins and stop looking for opportunities to invest them, will at best be able to maintain their status quo. Profits in Bitcoin are very limited, and mostly go to ASIC chip manufacturers at this point.

Can tell you a lot of businesses that have been copied but do fine; there will be competitors to Bitcoin and Bitcoin may loose the first place or even be only a relique of the past but Bitcoin is a protocole that has an eco system around it and is the only big crypto currency at the moment and a competitor hard to beat in the current state of things

Look at this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8928000
Today we have new mining factor 0.4 cent/Gh at 24h  !
What will be for next 13 days check here: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

View Screen Capture

In any case, you lose.

That is also my concern. That is why Bitcoin trading (exchange) has to be regulated/insured to some extent.

In any case, you lose.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
Have we collapsed yet?  What is taking so long.....seriously.

Reason: Fallllings alts keep getting banned so he can't doom us all with his superior motivational sell speeches Tongue
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Have we collapsed yet?  What is taking so long.....seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: