Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 4. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
All bow to igorr, he's a prophet!
He was true in the end. I should have listened, but how could I have known he was true.

Well, he's only half 'true' Wink

He spotted the trend that mining is not sustainable long term, which is true. He spotted bots hyping the price on some exchanges, which is likely, but cannot be proven. He says to exit to fiat, which is supposedly a safe haven, which is total bull shit.

As you can see, there is a grain of truth in his words, but far from all of what he says.

It is usually like that for what everyone say; Schiff is right on most subjects but he has been wrong on Bitcoin (https://www.youtube.com/user/SchiffReport)

Actually, it's exactly the opposite, Schiff has been dead wrong on most subjects but he's right about bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
igorr, do you still have a short position?  It seems to me that if we don't get support here in the $400 range you could be in for a pretty wicked additional profit on your short position.

After $400 where is the next price support?  $340?  $300?  less?  Very hard to predict.

I am not sure, but I think short  position is still good choice, maybe until price of 200-250 usd,
but be careful, because willy bot can wake  up at any moment, and price can explode.
(you must have set up stop loss)

In the chase, if willy bot aggressively raise bitcoin price (to $1500 or more),
some big currency exchange will disappear, and your money can be trapped,
a similar scenario as MtGox. (so logically)

Now is mining factor 0.5 cent/Gh at 24h,
Just remember, the cost of electricity are about 0.1 cent/Gh at 24h !!!
(power consumption for asic is 0.5W/Gh, and hardware prices not included in calculations )
Current Ratio is 1:5  (without hardware cost)

After six days mining factor will be -18% or 0.4 cent/Gh at 24h. (in the best chase)

View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
igorr, do you still have a short position?  It seems to me that if we don't get support here in the $400 range you could be in for a pretty wicked additional profit on your short position.

After $400 where is the next price support?  $340?  $300?  less?  Very hard to predict.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
It is usually like that for what everyone say; Schiff is right on most subjects but he has been wrong on Bitcoin (https://www.youtube.com/user/SchiffReport)

We don't know yet if he has been wrong on Bitcoin. From what I've watched a few months ago he said Bitcoin can be copied. Well, he's not completely wrong. Bitcoin has been copied, at least the idea, and the idea has been improved upon in crypto 2.0 technologies, and this is still unfolding. Those who keep holding Bitcoins and stop looking for opportunities to invest them, will at best be able to maintain their status quo. Profits in Bitcoin are very limited, and mostly go to ASIC chip manufacturers at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
He was true in the end. I should have listened, but how could I have known he was true.

He spotted the trend that mining is not sustainable long term, which is true. He spotted bots hyping the price on some exchanges, which is likely, but cannot be proven. He says to exit to fiat, which is supposedly a safe haven, which is total bull shit.

As you can see, there is a grain of truth in his words, but far from all of what he says.

Activity: 350
Merit: 255
Activity: 910
Merit: 501

Don't you mean "profit"?  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
I think the OP is the original falllling

You have no prove to back that up.
It's spelled "proof". Learn to speak, idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
BTC prices @ 425 !!!

The same crappy English , the same mistakes using the wrong words , same style..
It's this your new account?

If you want, I can write in the Russian language.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

The same crappy English , the same mistakes using the wrong words , same style..

lol..  Grin In contrary, you cannot imagine how many of these guys around. Indonesians, chinese, malaysians are using bitcoin too!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
you have been warned! drop your false hopes of a bitcoin rally before it's too late!

Activity: 65
Lets just wait for another few months about this. Maybe after a year this post was made bitcoin will be lower than $200.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
you have been warned! drop your false hopes of a bitcoin rally before it's too late!

Now that we've been warned does this mean you will stop trolling?  But before you go..

Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074

They are like Borgs, different bodies sharing the same mind and saying the same thing.
Pages:
Jump to: