Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 31. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
bitcoin will go to 4-5 usd.

You mean it will be attacked on the network level (51% attack?)

Or is your projection that it'll go to $5 based solely on insufficient demand for bitcoin?

Bitcoin is not  more interesting,and as such has no more investors, and losing popularity.
All this so far has been an artificial raising popularity, using various speculations of mining hardware manufacturer.
Now is mining factor 5.5 cents per Gh at 24 hour, and for next  12 days it will be about 4 cents per Gh at 24 hours, and here is begin of end for crypto coins.
Soon, people will to realize that been deceived.

If you have a memory span of more than a few weeks, you will remember that bitcoin's popularity comes in cycles. Take a look at the summer 2013 graph and see that it lost a lot of interest, only to gain it back in November. Besides, you must be aware that the world is awash with fiat, Fed is printing dollars like there is no tomorrow, every other country is following them on that path, and people don't see any good investment options to choose from to dump their depreciating fiat into. That pretty much guarantees a lot of interest for bitcoin, when the next cycle of popularity comes, as it did in the past. Nothing has changed since a few years ago, we're seeing more of the same, hence the trends of the past apply.

Which means, your calculations of USD/Gh will be rendered invalid when the price goes up, then this 5 cents per Gh will start growing again, where it becomes (more) profitable, and the next mining rush takes place.

You will be proven right in the end, but it won't be this year, sorry. It will be a few years later, when Bitcoin mining has taken a significant portion of world's electricity consumption and pushed against natural limits, and when Proof-of-Stake cryptos have established themselves to take over the race from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader
In reality I have no clue what is going to happen.  Embarrassed

RodeoX is a hardcore bitcoin believer. Of course he knows we are going only up from here. Recent news are uber bullish
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
So BTC is going to $5-$6 USD? Wana bet? Say $50?
You state that this will happen in 6 moths to a year. How bout we time stamp it here and revive the thread in 1 year? If bitcoin is below $8 USD you win! (even giving you a buffer of like 30%+)

If it is more, then you owe me; deal?  Smiley

You are so funny,
I already have a bet with my metatrader platform in 200 000 $ (540 BTC), or opened selll position at price 1100 usd,
and I'm still waiting to take profit.
At least I didn't make the classic scam bet and denominate it in BTC. For that I would have bet 1 BTC. If it went to $5 I own you $5. If it went to $1000 you owe me $1000.  Grin

In reality I have no clue what is going to happen.  Embarrassed
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
киpдыкoвeд
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You state that this will happen in 6 moths to a year. How bout we time stamp it here and revive the thread in 1 year? If bitcoin is below $8 USD you win! (even giving you a buffer of like 30%+)

You are so funny,
I already have a bet with my metatrader platform in 200 000 $ , or opened selll position at price 1100 usd,
and I'm still waiting to take profit.
legendary

My defintion of "Soon" is about 6 month or max 1 year, bitcoin will go to 4-5 usd.
Again, you are full of ..it.  NO THEY WON'T!

Because I will buy them at $6.

It has long been known,

Before 4 months, 99% of people said, If the bitcoin price falls to 900 usd,"I will buy all"
Where are these people ?
Why are they lying ?

These people they took a lot of money and go to another job (billions of dollars),
Now these people are not interested in bitcoin.
Lol that's not true

Yes it is true.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
well it's over a month and this thread is still here so that is good. 

Bitcoin can adapt and it is my understanding that it is made to do just that to evolve along with the growing economy of bitcoins.  I think people are just looking at other coins and or just waiting for when they fell it is a good time to buy and I don't blame them at all.  Nobody wants to be a bag holder am I right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My defintion of "Soon" is about 6 month or max 1 year, bitcoin will go to 4-5 usd.

It has long been known,

Before 4 months, 99% of people said, If the bitcoin price falls to 900 usd,"I will buy all"
Where are these people ?
Why are they lying ?

These people they took a lot of money and go to another job (billions of dollars),
Lol that's not true
legendary
Anybody who trades based on this nonsense will, and arguably should, lose their money. People who know about money know that even the very best Wall St. analysts rarely do better than random chance. What we see here is people guessing. Just guessing. If you have been here a while you know how this always turns out.
I can't say the OP is wrong. But I can say that he and I do not know what the price is going to be.

It has long been known,

Where are these people ?
Why are they lying ?

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
Excellent!  My ASIC miners in a data center with $0.02 per kWh are still very profitable.  Thanks for the good news!

Yes, but it is without ASIC hardware prices ! (only energy cost)

Soon price of btc will reach $10k

Igorr, can you confirm?

For a given defintion of "Soon"

Professor Bitcorn, is that you?
http://www.professorbitcorn.com/

Or is your projection that it'll go to $5 based solely on insufficient demand for bitcoin?

Bitcoin is not  more interesting,and as such has no more investors, and losing popularity.
All this so far has been an artificial raising popularity, using various speculations of mining hardware manufacturer.
Now is mining factor 5.5 cents per Gh at 24 hour, and for next  12 days it will be about 4 cents per Gh at 24 hours, and here is begin of end for crypto coins.
Soon, people will to realize that been deceived.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Excellent!  My ASIC miners in a data center with $0.02 per kWh are still very profitable.  Thanks for the good news!

Yes, but it is without ASIC hardware prices ! (only energy cost)

Igorr, can you confirm?

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

Igorr, can you confirm?

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Excellent!  My ASIC miners in a data center with $0.02 per kWh are still very profitable.  Thanks for the good news!
Welcome to new difficulty and new mning factor of 5.5 cents per GH at 24 hour.

View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
But long-term (5 years from now), Proof-of-Stake cryptos will be the winner, as they completely eliminate these controversial points that he brings up for discussion.

Confirmed.  Because you said so, so it must come true.
Pages:
Jump to: