Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 34. (Read 67950 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
You are right that there is a lot happening that we don't see

Failing or sable prices push some people out of Bitcoin but I am confident that the economic turmoil that is coming for the US and Europe will push Bitcoin price to new highs
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think that most the old equipment will stay plugged if the price doesn't go down too much,

You are right, but, how the price to go up ?

If the price is falling, or if the price is standing, Bitcoin will every day more to lose popularity and interest for him
(Standing bitcoin price, People can not get any profit and lost interest)

I think
1. the price will falling, and it's not good for Bitcoin
2. The price will be stable, and it's also not good for Bitcoin, and after some stable period, again  will falling,
because people can not make a profit, and Bitcoin is not legally regulated

the only option for growth is Goxxing, If Bitstamp do it, people will again lose their money,
as in the case of MtGox
legendary
I think that most the old equipment will stay plugged if the price doesn't go down too much, there are new mining equipment produced everyday, more than the equipment that is destroyed

CNY is going down for the last few months against most currencies
Fiat currencies are manipulated and created at will

I am positive on Canada because of their geographical situation, their natural ressources and their huge land and culture but they will be impacted by the crash of the USD and the us economical problems that will lead to political problems and wars
Mining equipment has reached its maximum, it is 28nm, 0.5w/Gh and production cost about 2 usd/Gh

CNY in the last 10 years going up

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture
legendary
JPY and CNY are going down right now and EUR will probably go down when they will monazite their huge debt

I thought new mining equipment was supposed to arrive soon..

I don't say that Bitcoin could not collapse, it could and I can see a crash this month or next before a bull market
I dont think so,
The increase in difficulty is cooled, for 1.5 days only +12%, (last year average difficulty increase is +25%)
and the mining companies do not produce new hardware, old hardware is considerably sold out.

Perhaps the dollar will collapse, but there are other stable currencies, CHF,EUR,CNY,JPY....
legendary
I can believe that there is a lot of manipulation; actually I know that there is a lot of manipulation but it doesn't mean the BTC price should be under 10$ or even under 100$ and that is overpriced, we don't know
The market is getting bigger so the manipulations will be harder to do for a single individual

@igorr : where do you see the price in 2months?

for two months between 150 and 250 usd.
the same thing as with Litecoin, There is no support for the mining company, and its price is low

Wow you are very bearish on Bitcoin

I am very bearish on $, the USA short term and Europe short/medium term but very bullish on Bitcoin, Gold, and on natural ressources

Very simply, where come the big players (mining company), the price is high because of their interests, and where there are no big players in the price is low

A difficulty increase is pushing the price up and the difficulty will increase a lot in 2014

When the $ will plunge and everyone will talk about the US&Europe debt, the hard assets and bitcoin should rise in price
I can believe that there is a lot of manipulation; actually I know that there is a lot of manipulation but it doesn't mean the BTC price should be under 10$ or even under 100$ and that is overpriced, we don't know
The market is getting bigger so the manipulations will be harder to do for a single individual

the same thing as with Litecoin, There is no support for the mining company, and its price is low

I am very bearish on $, the USA short term and Europe short/medium term but very bullish on Bitcoin, Gold, and on natural ressources

Very simply, where come the big players (mining company), the price is high because of their interests, and where there are no big players in the price is low, Litecoin is proof.

And these interests are:
In the last year, mining was enormous enrichment for builders and mining hardware,
You can not even to imagine how much .....

Just only one box per month is earned over U.S. $ 15,000! (and they had them in thousands)
And what was the production cost of this generation of hardware 50GH / s before 10 months?
(max 200-300 usd)
Hardware: https://products.butterflylabs.com/50-gh-s-bitcoin-miner.html

View Screen Capture [/ url]
legendary

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Look at every single one of his posts, he thinks it will be gone shortly. He's the biggest troll on the forum, probably best to just ignore him like everyone else does.
legendary

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
OMG! Why this is happennig here? I mean that looks like a lot of important threads were deleted and this is not only on this forum but also on reddit.
I don't fully follow you because you say nobody buys but each transaction has a buyer and a seller so there are a lot of people buying, everyday new people register on exchanges or localbitcoins to buy some bitcoins because they decided to invest some money into it
Bitcoin is still growing and improving and the community is active and enthusiastic, can you elaborate on why you are so pessimistic?

10% of real buyers and 90% manipulation
legendary
I don't fully follow you because you say nobody buys but each transaction has a buyer and a seller so there are a lot of people buying, everyday new people register on exchanges or localbitcoins to buy some bitcoins because they decided to invest some money into it
Bitcoin is still growing and improving and the community is active and enthusiastic, can you elaborate on why you are so pessimistic?
I am never sure what drives the authors of these doomer threads. Does igorr really believe a single person will read this tripe and sell haha? Smiley

Yes

URGENT, this thread maybe be deleted,
This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

I guess they didn't delete this thread after all.

Pity.

Haha no

Have we collapsed yet?  Just wonderin'....

Yes, for only 3 months price down 600usd, and continue to fall,

I wouldn't be too surprise to see a crash in March if we don't have major positive news coming
I think we will see new all time highs this summer though

For new all time highs we need any MtGox or any other exchange office to do it.
Do you see that nobody buys and no interested to invest their cash in something unsafe such as the Bitcoin.
check the average daily amount and the average monthly amount of Bitcoin, It stands in the place,
has no purchase, just sale
Price can be raise only artificially by the exchange office, (any MtGox)
There is no other way.
legendary
I am never sure what drives the authors of these doomer threads. Does igorr really believe a single person will read this tripe and sell haha? Smiley

Yes

This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

Pity.

Haha no

Have we collapsed yet?  Just wonderin'....

I wouldn't be too surprise to see a crash in March if we don't have major positive news coming
I think we will see new all time highs this summer though

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.

Pity.
Pages:
Jump to: