Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 38. (Read 67950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I follow this last three years, and now I think it's the end,  Bitcoin has no more fuel to jump.

Check this, we enter the fourth consecutive month of constant decline in prices

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square

I believe you may have a fundamental misunderstanding of how markets work. If you had 37.3k bitcoins to sell, the price would not go to $90. The bid depth is what is on show in the order book. Its not what's available overall.

I dont think so

Good comeback!

I also like how you say "when mining becomes impossible". How, exactly, does that work? You do realise that difficulty can go down as well as up?

I believe you may have a fundamental misunderstanding of how markets work. If you had 37.3k bitcoins to sell, the price would not go to $90. The bid depth is what is on show in the order book. Its not what's available overall.

I dont think so
Circle gets the Square
Wow that looks bad. Bid depth on Bitstamp is only about 15 Mio. right now.

it is very dangerous, only 15.3 million dollars or 37.3k bitcoins, and Bitcoin prices goes to $ 90.
we have production 3559 BTC / dan

View Screen Capture

it is very dangerous, only 15.3 million dollars or 37.3k bitcoins, and Bitcoin prices goes to $ 90.
we have production 3559 BTC / dan

View Screen Capture
Circle gets the Square
Holy shit! why didn't I see this thread earlier! I would have sold everything!

DANG!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

Explain
Activity: 504
After last change difficulty +22%, we have total generated new bitcoins 3559 BTC/day or 2.33 milion usd/day

View Screen Capture
Activity: 321
average block time for the last 40 blocks was 8.97 minutes, not 10 minutes.

$ calc "24 * 60  / (8.97) * (25)"
        ~4013.37792642140468227425

So the truth is somewhere in the middle.  And it changes over time.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
URGENT, this thread maybe be deleted,
This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

Only $ 15 million to total collapse, Bid orders is drastically reduced and constantly and constantly decreasing !
Every day is generated around 4800 new bitcoins !
Only is Bitstamp in game !

The price is three times was artificially raised by mining hardware manufacturer in cooperation with MtGox currency exchange,
and no more interest in it, because mining has become impossible, mining factor is below 9 cent per Gh at 24h

View Screen Capture

Last time I checked 3600 Bitcoins were created each day, not 4800.

Let's see if we can figure out who is right:

(24 hours/day) * (60 minutes/hour)  / (10 minutes/block) * (25 BTC/block) =  3,600 BTC/day, BINGO we have a winner!

4,800 BTC/day = just another lie from igorr
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

Only $ 15 million to total collapse, Bid orders is drastically reduced and constantly and constantly decreasing !
Every day is generated around 4800 new bitcoins !
Only is Bitstamp in game !

The price is three times was artificially raised by mining hardware manufacturer in cooperation with MtGox currency exchange,
and no more interest in it, because mining has become impossible, mining factor is below 9 cent per Gh at 24h

View Screen Capture

Last time I checked 3600 Bitcoins were created each day, not 4800.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
i wish it was taken down -- it deserves to be up if title adjust

only due to tite ---    too misleading    -- let peeps judge by the facts u present

thank u

plz change and let info flow

bless
Activity: 410
Relax OP, If you are really worried sell your bitcoins now,put on your headphones and visit http://calm.com

Don't fucking spread panic.

I really like this post at first I thought it was a joke then I went to that website looks like a great meditation technique. Nature sounds along with beautiful backgrounds. Thanks was about to sell all my bitcoins for a second there.
Would be awesome if they had a version available for VR in the Oculus Rift.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

[...]

Hmm, for a thread that is constantly erased without explanation, this has lasted a long time... I guess the administrators must be getting slow. Tongue
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
Interesting times indeed.
Just 13.9 milion usd to total collapse

View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
News Flash, there are both buyers AND sellers in a market.  Some think things will go up, others down!!!!

that is a requirement if the majority are to be relieved of their money.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
News Flash, there are both buyers AND sellers in a market.  Some think things will go up, others down!!!!
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 4811
You're never too old to think young.
the Bitcoin Doomsday Committee

LOL

Pages:
Jump to: