Pages:
Author

Topic: [URGENT WARNING] BiPolarBob: MASTER Scammer - page 3. (Read 3106 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
1. I don't think BPB actually asks for positive trust. He has given me gift cards a few times and never asked me for any kind of rating or a vouch.

Yes because you didn't leave him green trust the first time  Roll Eyes You seem easy to buy off.

2. I can think of a few people who won't accept escrow who are pretty well trusted, and I wouldn't consider them to be scammers. I don't think escrow really matters anyway because a) he asks for people to donate money to charity for payment for his gift cards, and b) gift cards purchased with stolen credit cards can take months to be discovered that they were purchased with a stolen credit card.

More proof he bought you off and blurred your reasoning. If he was using stolen CCs then it would be hard for him to show staff how everything is cash (btc?) paid for. Precisely why he refuses escrow.

3. People on default trust tend to be more active in market place sections and they tend to not be shill accounts. To see why people might not want to give things away to people not on default trust see this thread, you will see that some people tend to claim giveaways multiple times via shill accounts, and that is simply not possible with default trust accounts because there are so fewer of them.
So if I did giveaways only to people who could make my trust green, you wouldn't think any thing of it?

6. He usually gives pretty steep discounts, and I would somewhat doubt that he would be able to sell so many gift cards at that discount in order to make up for all the money he has given away. Also as mentioned above he usually asks that people donate to charity in exchange for his gift cards.

Just building up more good feelings. It will help with the big scam to come!
I just bought a $100 gift card from him. Obviously I was concerned about chargeback risk, but he offered to let me log into his gyft account and verify the gift cards myself. After checking out his account, I can safely say that all of his purchases on gyft were made using bitcoin (no chargeback risk!). His deals may sound insane, but he's legit.

edit:
grammar

And we already had similiar discussion about him here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/do-you-think-bipolarbob-is-crazy-share-with-us-the-help-he-gave-to-you-719620

1. 99% scam, 1% legit.
2. Show legit portion to staff member
3. Staff member sings his praises

PLEASE use your brains, people.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Conspiracy theorist much?

Pretty sure an admin or mod looked into the gift card buys and they mostly come from gyft. It's all legitimate. And he has never asked for trust to be left.

Bring solid proof about things like this before going on a witch hunt.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Actually, I think saying you're going to do a giveaway and then actually carrying through with it _does_ merit positive trust, so I think I'm gonna go give him some right now. Thanks for reminding me!

And help him rob people? YOU deserve the negative trust. I'll send some your way.

How does him giving me .02 BTC make me help him rob people?

You might want to check your vagina for sand.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
1. I don't think BPB actually asks for positive trust. He has given me gift cards a few times and never asked me for any kind of rating or a vouch.

2. I can think of a few people who won't accept escrow who are pretty well trusted, and I wouldn't consider them to be scammers. I don't think escrow really matters anyway because a) he asks for people to donate money to charity for payment for his gift cards, and b) gift cards purchased with stolen credit cards can take months to be discovered that they were purchased with a stolen credit card.

3. People on default trust tend to be more active in market place sections and they tend to not be shill accounts. To see why people might not want to give things away to people not on default trust see this thread, you will see that some people tend to claim giveaways multiple times via shill accounts, and that is simply not possible with default trust accounts because there are so fewer of them.

4. I don't know how to respond to this. I think it is speculation though.

5. I have had conversations with him via PM a couple of times, and I am sure that others have done the same.

6. He usually gives pretty steep discounts, and I would somewhat doubt that he would be able to sell so many gift cards at that discount in order to make up for all the money he has given away. Also as mentioned above he usually asks that people donate to charity in exchange for his gift cards.

Sure, proceed with caution when dealing with anyone on here, however I don't think you are making good points against BPB
Actually, I think saying you're going to do a giveaway and then actually carrying through with it _does_ merit positive trust, so I think I'm gonna go give him some right now. Thanks for reminding me!

And help him rob people? YOU deserve the negative trust. I'll send some your way.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange
I just bought a $100 gift card from him. Obviously I was concerned about chargeback risk, but he offered to let me log into his gyft account and verify the gift cards myself. After checking out his account, I can safely say that all of his purchases on gyft were made using bitcoin (no chargeback risk!). His deals may sound insane, but he's legit.

edit:
grammar

And we already had similiar discussion about him here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/do-you-think-bipolarbob-is-crazy-share-with-us-the-help-he-gave-to-you-719620
Do you REALLY think he's doing this out of the goodness of his heart? Read on, friends.

Facts of this case
------------------

1. He buys trust. Plain and simple. Giveaways involve NO trust. Nothing is at risk. This is a FACT: it cannot be argued. 'Trust buyers' are guaranteed scammers.

2. He won't use escrow. Want to know why? His gift cards are purchased with stolen credit cards. Escrow would expose his scam instantly. Think about it, don't be a fool. Would any TRUSTED member here refuse escrow? Of COURSE not.

3. A detailed analysis of his giveaways shows a STRONG bias towards people in default trust. Newbies can't make you green, can they Bob?

4. Faking a mental illness to get sympathy.

5. ZERO participation in forum discussions. As with every scammer, they are here to con & not to chat.

6. He's got you trained. He uses greed against you. So many people throw BTC at him to get that sweet deal! $20 gift cards today, $2000 gift cards tomorrow. And then he vanishes after hundreds of people buy their discounted $2000 card, and receive nothing!

Can a single fact be argued? No. Where do we go from here? It's obvious, make him red trust. Then see what he does. He will leave forever with his tail between his legs because that's the scammer he is!

Boycott his giveaways. Even free BTC. His coin is stolen, guaranteed. This is the next MASTER scammer in the making. I am warning you early so give me thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: