Pages:
Author

Topic: US BITCOIN REGULATION "FOR" or "AGAINST" - page 3. (Read 6257 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
You and Viceroy are killing threads all over the forum today. Now you've moved to speculation. Why don't you two dickheads go play in the street with a loaded gun.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great, another episode of Mad Magazines Troll vs Troll.

stop with all this M.A.D.- BITNET - BITCOIN CONNECTION !!!LOL

now the regulators can be trusted believe me no they won't pull the plug on Silk Road!!!HAAAA
legendary
Great, another episode of Mad Magazines Troll vs Troll.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
And that is why I like regulation.  The Colorado state regulators keep the federal regulators out, when the state regulators do their job well.

Here is the future.  Pucker up and get read to get regulated.

While off topic, I posted this nonetheless.  The Vinklevoss Brothers have made an SEC filing.

The hemp industry, reborn in Colorado in 2012, is THRIVING.  The taxes paid to the state and local governments, along with wise management, have keep us from becoming bankrupt like so many states.  The first 30 some odd million from the sale of recreational marijuana will be used to rebuild our failing public school infrastructure.

Yes Regulate me MORE!

ya man i can vouch for this>>earlier this year in Colorado we were smoking right in front of the pigs and they didn't even flinch!!LOL

>>NICEEEEEEEEEE
The hemp industry, reborn in Colorado in 2012, is THRIVING.  The taxes paid to the state and local governments, along with wise management, have keep us from becoming bankrupt like so many states.  The first 30 some odd million from the sale of recreational marijuana will be used to rebuild our failing public school infrastructure.

Yes Regulate me MORE!

Activity: 313
Merit: 258
From usa most of the time. Completely against regulation.
Indeed, the fact that flags are not made in America says something about regulation.  In places where there are less regulations the price of textiles is cheaper, and in these same places people die in textile mills because there are no building codes.

The only people who are above the law are the lawmakers and their masters, the 1%.  I don't know why you want to fight me.  I'm not the 1% and neither are you.  I prefer working in a textile mill where I won't die because the power cord is frayed.  Maybe you are lucky enough to be able to "not work" in your imaginary utopia.

hemp hemp hooray!!!

http://blazemeup.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/312312_405544489527769_355398175_n-300x300.jpg

>>IS IT GETTING SMOKEY IN HERE?LOL!_\*/_
Indeed, the fact that flags are not made in America says something about regulation.  In places where there are less regulations the price of textiles is cheaper, and in these same places people die in textile mills because there are no building codes.

The only people who are above the law are the lawmakers and their masters, the 1%.  I don't know why you want to fight me.  I'm not the 1% and neither are you.  I prefer working in a textile mill where I won't die because the power cord is frayed.  Maybe you are lucky enough to be able to "not work" in your imaginary utopia.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Let me check with my psychiatrist.
Oh, you have a psychiatrist! When did they let you out?

Baaaaaaa! Keep on grazing guy & believing in the media monster. 90% of the media is now owned by 6 corporations, in the 1980s about 50 different corporations owned the media. They feed you what they want you to absorb in that close mind.
http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
...and why would i care about the media? I don't live in the US, and the rest of the world is laughing at you who do.

If you want regulation and closed source crypto cash out your BTC and buy Ripple.
regulation and closed source are not equivalent.
I want regulation, because it gives people more thrust in bitcoin, and therefor a bigger adoption of it, and more widespread use instead of just drugs and speculative trading.

I want regulation because it brings the time for when i can buy a coke in my local 7/11 with bitcoin, down from 20-30 years to 5-7 years.

That was for Viceroy about the media stuff. I answered your question with psychiatrist. It was a joke dude.

Regulations! Read about what happened when banks got centralized.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
Oh, you have a psychiatrist! When did they let you out?

Baaaaaaa! Keep on grazing guy & believing in the media monster. 90% of the media is now owned by 6 corporations, in the 1980s about 50 different corporations owned the media. They feed you what they want you to absorb in that close mind.
http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
...and why would i care about the media? I don't live in the US, and the rest of the world is laughing at you who do.

If you want regulation and closed source crypto cash out your BTC and buy Ripple.
regulation and closed source are not equivalent.
I want regulation, because it gives people more thrust in bitcoin, and therefor a bigger adoption of it, and more widespread use instead of just drugs and speculative trading.

I want regulation because it brings the time for when i can buy a coke in my local 7/11 with bitcoin, down from 20-30 years to 5-7 years.
28.5% are for regulation? Are you fucking mad?
are you?

@Viceroy keep flying those American flags that say made in China.

BITCOIN = BITNET = M.A.D. ?

G4ME ON!!LOL

>>DON'T GET MAD GET GLAD!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
are you?

I guess that's where the expression "Mad as a March hare" comes from.

M.A.D.?   as in the bitcoin ~ bitnet D&D game??

>>>WHAT DID YOU SAY???LOL
legendary

I guess that's where the expression "Mad as a March hare" comes from.

CHECK OUT THE GREEN TEA PARTY!!!!

>> NO MORE B.S !

>> LEGALIZE GREEN  !!!!
I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

I lol'd.
Shouldn't you be able to get her pay for the costs if she had lost?

Yes, I'd have to counter sue and waste more time. She has more time than money. I don't.

there must be a shady Lawyer somewhere who would accept your your bitcoins!!!

>>RIGHT!!!!!?
Wow, cant believe so many are for

GOOGLE+ Gavin is our KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: