Pages:
Author

Topic: US BITCOIN REGULATION "FOR" or "AGAINST" - page 4. (Read 6257 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
We just need everyone worshiping Americhrist to get off their knees and realize how fucked they are. They don't even listen to their own history!

Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time ~ Abraham Lincoln

The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves - in their separate, and individual capacities. In all that the people can individually do as well for themselves, government ought not to interfere ~ Abraham Lincoln

So what do the people of Americhrist do? They litigate each other into oblivion and ask the government to do everything for them short of washing their balls. California is the worst abuser. Let's take all of the people that want to be controlled by government and ship them to LA and then dynamite the pacific plate boundary separating them from the rest of the country.

LOL obviously you have never been to LA county = SYSTEM FAIL ~ the system is and has been disabled for a loooonnnggg time now you all complain about things you have no clue about!

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me. I'm from California. NorCal anyway. I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

nice you just proved my point = SYSTEM FAIL!!!

>>>it starts from the ground up ,,,what have you done personally to make our world a better place!!!?

I promote Bitcoin everywhere I go.
legendary
I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

I lol'd.
Shouldn't you be able to get her pay for the costs if she had lost?

Yes, I'd have to counter sue and waste more time. She has more time than money. I don't.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow, cant believe so many are for
Activity: 14
We just need everyone worshiping Americhrist to get off their knees and realize how fucked they are. They don't even listen to their own history!

Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time ~ Abraham Lincoln

The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves - in their separate, and individual capacities. In all that the people can individually do as well for themselves, government ought not to interfere ~ Abraham Lincoln

So what do the people of Americhrist do? They litigate each other into oblivion and ask the government to do everything for them short of washing their balls. California is the worst abuser. Let's take all of the people that want to be controlled by government and ship them to LA and then dynamite the pacific plate boundary separating them from the rest of the country.

LOL obviously you have never been to LA county = SYSTEM FAIL ~ the system is and has been disabled for a loooonnnggg time now you all complain about things you have no clue about!

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me. I'm from California. NorCal anyway. I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

nice you just proved my point = SYSTEM FAIL!!!

>>>it starts from the ground up ,,,what have you done personally to make our world a better place!!!?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

I lol'd.
Shouldn't you be able to get her pay for the costs if she had lost?
legendary

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!

Activity: 14

LOL obviously you have never been to LA county / California  = SYSTEM FAIL ~ the system is and has been disabled for a loooonnnggg time now you all complain about things you have no clue about!

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I am for some regulations, and paying taxes, but against complex banking regulations and AML. Overall, I would say against.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Will the regulators be hot?  Will there be spanking?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm for regulating, I don't believe in Anarchist's currency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Who can not be for regulation seeing how the fantastic regulators handled HSBC and Wells Fargo and others etc.

But.. But... if only we had MORE government regulation on the banks.. We need regulators in every room of every building of every financial institution in the country!  take that, credit default swappers!  never mind the fact that the banks enjoyed government-subsidized losses and private profits, allowing them to make decisions without being subject to free market forces...
Activity: 859
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Who can not be for regulation seeing how the fantastic regulators handled HSBC and Wells Fargo and others etc.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
US against.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
*anarchistic libertard rant*
slikroad is the reason for bitcoin to hit 260/lack of regulations is why its down under 100 again.

i don't need regulations directly, PEOPLE need regulations to thrust bitcoin. and if i want bitcoin to succeed i indirectly need regulation too because people need them.

+1 Somone who get it!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

Of course without the US all of Europe would be the country of Germany....  

[/quote]

cool story bro
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
*anarchistic libertard rant*
slikroad is the reason for bitcoin to hit 260/lack of regulations is why its down under 100 again.

i don't need regulations directly, PEOPLE need regulations to thrust bitcoin. and if i want bitcoin to succeed i indirectly need regulation too because people need them.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
it moves bitcoin out of this half-way-there state, where its mostly have been used to trade drugs, and make risky investment.
it have  have been for about 2 years now in this state.

You have been here long enough that you should know that the percentage of bitcoins used for drugs is minute.
No one forces you to invest in risky ventures, do you need an expensive nanny to tell you what what to do?
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
do people in this thread realize that regulation can be good for bitcoin?

it moves bitcoin out of this half-way-there state, where its mostly have been used to trade drugs, and make risky investment.
it have  have been for about 2 years now in this state.

no matter what ever you think that regulations are bad or good: people trust in regulation, when regulation come it will finally determind what ever bitcoins are illegal or legal, and remove the uncertainty.

regulations are good for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: