Pages:
Author

Topic: US Presidential Candidate Taps Bitcoin and Ethereum - page 2. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
This is a good news for the owners of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Being accepted by presidential candidate, BTC and ETH have added more utility and usability in them. I think something positive will come out of this.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I think this is a very good development and gradually, crypto will because very popular and accepted in all countries. It's advantage will be well accepted and will also be used as means of payment for goods and services in companies and countries globally.
Activity: 74
That is great strategy. He is new and not accepted yet. So it would be hard for him to be donated from general investors. Now he is targeting the most growing economy in the world. I am impressed
Activity: 228
thank you very much for the updates it is actually a wonderful news, we always wait for heated this kinds of updates it helps the investors to get inspired, we are hoping that we will able to maintain this development on the upcoming future as well
Activity: 43
what a pleasant news,  what can be better than this that a nation like US is approving bitcoin,  we must have to agree that it is very inspiring news and we are eagerly looking for more development to happen in this online trading world
Activity: 69
as a investor we always wait for such kind of news,  it is actually a very wonderful things that a US President is approving bitcoin and ethurem trading,  hopefully in the upcoming future we will able to have more success in this business
Activity: 224
it is very good news for crypto market. bitcoin and ethereum are more popular and useable coin. it will be something good in 2020 because its popularity increase day by day.
Activity: 264
This news proves the importance of crypto market to the world economy and politics as well. it is a great chance for marketing the crypto market worldwide. I believe it will surely work and people will be interested on it
Activity: 70
it is amazing to crypto people. bitcoin and ethereum are more popular than before. it will be increasing their price and make more profit. people are interest to invest here. i am also interest to invest here.
Activity: 53
This is really surprising news I must say. Now the crypto market will be backing the US president himself. It’s unbelievable. But I am really very interested to this campaign for 2020 election
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Of course, this can positively affect the popularity of these coins. But we must remember that this can only be an attempt to attract more electorate.
Activity: 66
bitcoin and ethereum are more popular than before. people are increasing their investment. it will be doing something good in 2020 because it is more secure and reliable.
Activity: 54
As I know US government take different types of step to accept digital currency. Bitcoin plays a vital role here. Bitcoin gave different types of proposal to US government and we are very hopeful that the government will approve it soon.
Activity: 70
This doubtlessly isn't the first occasion when that bitcoin utilize was raised as a subject of political exchange in the U.S. TheTokener officially provided details regarding the possibility of a previous U.S. presidential applicant Ron Paul that Cryptocurrencies could supplant US Dollar sooner rather than later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
We've also had the following candidates for president:

A self proclaimed vampire
A man who wears a boot on his head
A white supremacist
A criminal

Anyone can apply to be a presidential candidate. It doesn't mean anything I'm afraid.

I believe that it is a great idea to promote crypto, he may even be getting some  donations for it, so is not a bad business for the right person. More hype is welcome.
Activity: 83
"Legislators are beginning to understand the capability of bitcoin and different altcoins in governmental issues, yet the fundamental achievement will come after they understand the capability of the blockchain framework in itself in legislative issues.
"
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I think the news is good news for the Cryptoworld considering that US is the country with the largest amount of bitcoin investment, but be careful because it could be just political promises.
Activity: 8
this is a good start, soon they can also start accepting bills or taxes in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
That is just another example of crypto mass adoption, so the things is that crypto is massively being adooted and used all around the world in the background and soon this will be proven by massive bull run in the market due to massive demand of coins like btc and eth.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
It seems like We now have the first US presidential candidate who accepts Bitcoin and Ethereum, members of Congress revealing their crypto holdings.

Andrew Yang, the “Humanity First” candidate for president, is now accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens to help support his bid for the US presidency. Supporters can donate to the American entrepreneur’s campaign by following the link for Yang 2020.
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/07/25/us-presidential-candidate-taps-bitcoin-and-ethereum-as-donation-payment-options/

This is good, but I think this is aimed at the campaign, I'm not sure there are effects that will affect market turnover. do you agree that politics in America will bring about changes in crypto development?

Wow, this is big. Someone who is a real progressive. Never heard about that candidate though. For sure a reason to support that candidate, if you are happy with his policy ideas. But it would be a change for America towards digitisation and the end of fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: