Pages:
Author

Topic: US Presidential Candidate Taps Bitcoin and Ethereum - page 4. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think it's pretty good news, but again it won't affect anything. I don't think he'll get much support, even from crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
This is good to see that the crypto market is now being part of politics too. We need the market to be more popular day by day, and with crypto touching every sector and services in the economy is a good thing to see.
Activity: 392
The USA is slowly approaching cruptocurrency and I think within a short time a big involvement of the USA like China in the Crypto-space is going to be seen. Crypto is a wonderful thing with infinite opportunities and one day the whole world will believe it.
Activity: 84
That's an amazing idea. If the US presidential candidate taps Bitcoin and ethereum as donation payment option, then cryptocurrency will get more exposure and attention. Activities like this always brings good impact in the market.
Activity: 67
This is really good news based on this market also US precedential candidates are accepting crypto currency so this market is already involved in politics which is good initiative based on this market day by day it is getting more popular.
Activity: 238
if we think about this market then crypto market is getting popular day by day because now it is involving into politics also we can see that US using this for their various purpose also it is a good news to see such types of news.
Activity: 84
This is a great news as this is leading to crypto acceptance. This president is doing so maybe to get the support of crypto enthusiasts but by this both the president and the crypto market will be benefited.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
We've also had the following candidates for president:

A self proclaimed vampire
A man who wears a boot on his head
A white supremacist
A criminal

Anyone can apply to be a presidential candidate. It doesn't mean anything I'm afraid.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
It seems like We now have the first US presidential candidate who accepts Bitcoin and Ethereum, members of Congress revealing their crypto holdings.

Andrew Yang, the “Humanity First” candidate for president, is now accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens to help support his bid for the US presidency. Supporters can donate to the American entrepreneur’s campaign by following the link for Yang 2020.
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/07/25/us-presidential-candidate-taps-bitcoin-and-ethereum-as-donation-payment-options/
Pages:
Jump to: