Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: Simple contract violation - page 3. (Read 5468 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
October 08, 2012, 05:10:27 AM
I don't think the judge will be swayed by your argumentation along "You are a troll and stupid".  Roll Eyes

For what crime exactly  Tongue

Issuing unregulated securitites of course. Laws don't simply disappear just because Bitcoin. A lot of people seem to think so. They are very very wrong about that.

I was going to say crimes against intelligence.

Pics or it didnt happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2012, 05:09:03 AM
I don't think the judge will be swayed by your argumentation along "You are a troll and stupid".  Roll Eyes

Issuing unregulated securitites of course. Laws don't simply disappear just because Bitcoin. A lot of people seem to think so. They are very very wrong about that.

I was going to say crimes against intelligence.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
October 08, 2012, 05:03:57 AM

Wat
October 08, 2012, 04:47:57 AM

October 08, 2012, 04:45:29 AM
I don't think the judge will be swayed by your argumentation along "You are a troll and stupid".  Roll Eyes

Fortunately, the internet never forgets because this isn't the only place usagi has been deleting stuff.  I've helpfully screen-capped stuff just in case usagi ever wants to restore it.
October 08, 2012, 04:37:02 AM
October 07, 2012, 11:53:00 PM
I like how the usagi has now emptied all of its recent threads.

This will not help. Law enforcement surely already has copies.

Not to mention how many of usagi's posts were quoted and/or screen-capped.
October 07, 2012, 12:13:37 PM
I like how the usagi has now emptied all of its recent threads.

This will not help. Law enforcement surely already has copies.
October 06, 2012, 10:12:03 PM
Despite being online 9 hours ago, usagi hasn't posted for 36 hours.  That must be a record for him/her. 
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 06, 2012, 10:14:46 AM
because he felt that insurance should cover the cost of the premium -- a totally ridiculous concept. He supported it wit some kind of theory .. staked capital, that was based on a twisted form of opportunity cost.. and he wouldn't shut up.
Again, my model (not theory) correctly evaluated the risk of different bonds. It was mathematically sound, and I invite you to attempt to prove otherwise.
He got very personal over it. I had to ban him from posting in my threads because he was that much of a problem. I am seriously not suprised to see him come up with some bullshit scam accusation against me, just in an attempt to kick me when I am down.
You're the one getting personal. Correct math is never personal.
Can a mod lock these threads please?
Absolutely not.

What was the model?
This is rather off-topic (thanks usagi), but the model is posted here: A risk/reward analysis of insured pirate: YARR, PPT.X, GIPPT, Hashking, Goat
A more accessible explanation of the model is posted later in the thread: A Pirate-Pass-Through paying MORE than 7% Weekly!. It is mathematically equivalent to the calculations done in the first post; simply replace "exposed capital" with "lender B."

It does not factor in counterparty risk; that is for each investor to decide individually.
Activity: 532
October 06, 2012, 04:04:52 AM
because he felt that insurance should cover the cost of the premium -- a totally ridiculous concept. He supported it wit some kind of theory .. staked capital, that was based on a twisted form of opportunity cost.. and he wouldn't shut up.
Again, my model (not theory) correctly evaluated the risk of different bonds. It was mathematically sound, and I invite you to attempt to prove otherwise.
He got very personal over it. I had to ban him from posting in my threads because he was that much of a problem. I am seriously not suprised to see him come up with some bullshit scam accusation against me, just in an attempt to kick me when I am down.
Absolutely not.

What was the model?
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 05, 2012, 07:36:44 AM
Absolutely not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 03, 2012, 07:28:18 PM

Lol do you want me to run a motion on it? Oh wait, you're not a shareholder, and you have a history of trolling. Suprise suprise.

No, actually, Nimda does not have a history of trolling. What he does have is a history of calling out fraudulent behaviour when he sees it. That is NOT trolling. You should not misuse words in an attempt to wrongly discredit nimda. You claim to be an English teacher after all.

+1000

This goes for the several people calling out fraudulent behavior.

Frankly, it makes you looks stupid, usagi, to continually be abusive, and call people stupid trolls for pointing out that your actions are consistent with fraud. You should instead be showing calmly how it is not, if indeed it isn't. But you don't seem to be able to do this.

It makes Usagi look stupid, and it really brings down the stands of communication and interaction for the community.

If "Can you please explain the NAV for xxx?" is trolling, the standards of trolling have really changed.
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 02, 2012, 07:56:26 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
October 02, 2012, 06:10:30 PM
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 02, 2012, 04:55:28 PM
Still looks like simple contract violation to me. NYAN.C should be liquidated and its assets given to NYAN.B.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 02, 2012, 07:01:41 AM

Lol do you want me to run a motion on it? Oh wait, you're not a shareholder, and you have a history of trolling. Suprise suprise.

No, actually, Nimda does not have a history of trolling. What he does have is a history of calling out fraudulent behaviour when he sees it. That is NOT trolling. You should not misuse words in an attempt to wrongly discredit nimda. You claim to be an English teacher after all.

Amen to that.
Activity: 532
October 02, 2012, 05:52:12 AM

+1000

This goes for the several people calling out fraudulent behavior.

Frankly, it makes you looks stupid, usagi, to continually be abusive, and call people stupid trolls for pointing out that your actions are consistent with fraud. You should instead be showing calmly how it is not, if indeed it isn't. But you don't seem to be able to do this.
October 02, 2012, 04:43:18 AM

Wat
October 02, 2012, 03:54:34 AM
I am a NYAn.B shareholder and I find it unnacceptable that its being shut down in this manner. NYAN.C needs to be closed first by transferring its assets to NYAN.B otherwise we are being scammed.

The defaulted assets should be moved from B and sent to C and any non defaulted assets sent to B, which is what the contract says.

This has been explained to you. You own 50 shares. There are 1542 shares out. Your voice counts, but you cannot tell me what to do with my fund.

I work for the shareholders and I don't even take management fees on NYAN.B. If you want a motion will be entered.

That's about it. This doesn't deserve a scam accusations post. Nimda is just an asshole.

Just buy people out at current NAV and be done with it. Anything else will cause further shitstorms.
Pages:
Jump to: