Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: Simple contract violation - page 4. (Read 5468 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
October 01, 2012, 10:57:09 PM
I am a NYAn.B shareholder and I find it unnacceptable that its being shut down in this manner. NYAN.C needs to be closed first by transferring its assets to NYAN.B otherwise we are being scammed.

The defaulted assets should be moved from B and sent to C and any non defaulted assets sent to B, which is what the contract says.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 01, 2012, 10:16:47 PM
It is with great sadness and regret that I must announce my plan to close down the fund (NYAN.B).

Your choice of an equal weighting of 3 to 5 securities from NYAN.B or NYAN.C.

To encourage everyone to get this done quickly, it's going to be first-come first-serve as to who gets to choose which assets. After all shares have been exchanged back into the fund and/or bought back, NYAN.B will be delisted. It sucks, but I'm going to do the right thing here. Again, if you *prefer* any of these assets, let me know.

Nyancat Financial Contract for NYAN.B (Balanced Risk Fund)
1. The Balanced Risk Fund ("NYAN.B") profits solely from investment in, and ownership of, bitcoin businesses which are not mining operations and not exposed to "pirate".
2. Investments are chosen entirely based on sector; we seek to invest in the bitcoin community at large; but again, no mining, and no pirate.
3. NYAN.B will pay as dividend from the pool of A, B and C the lesser of 0.02 bitcoins per fund unit and the amount remaining after NYAN.A pays dividends.
4. Holders of NYAN.B are guaranteed second claim (after holders of NYAN.A) to any holdings, bitcoins or other assets of NYAN.
5. Dividends are paid weekly, to be paid within 30 days of the end of any unpaid calendar week.

Nyancat Financial Contract for NYAN.C (High Risk Fund)
1. The High-Risk Fund ("NYAN.C") profits solely from investment in, and ownership of, high-yield securities.
2. Investments are chosen entirely based on their interest rate without regard to the risk profile.
3. NYAN.C will be paid whatever isn't paid to NYAN.A and NYAN.B.
4. Holders of NYAN.C are guaranteed no rights or claim to any assets of NYAN, NYAN.A, or NYAN.B.
5. Dividends are paid weekly, to be paid within 30 days of the end of any unpaid calendar week.
Usagi should not be shutting down NYAN in this order. It's simple contract violation.

Did you contact usagi about this? GLBSE?  other shareholders? What was their response?
No, I just noticed it.
(and I'm certainly not a shareholder)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 01, 2012, 10:13:03 PM
It is with great sadness and regret that I must announce my plan to close down the fund (NYAN.B).

To encourage everyone to get this done quickly, it's going to be first-come first-serve as to who gets to choose which assets. After all shares have been exchanged back into the fund and/or bought back, NYAN.B will be delisted. It sucks, but I'm going to do the right thing here. Again, if you *prefer* any of these assets, let me know.

1. The Balanced Risk Fund ("NYAN.B") profits solely from investment in, and ownership of, bitcoin businesses which are not mining operations and not exposed to "pirate".
2. Investments are chosen entirely based on sector; we seek to invest in the bitcoin community at large; but again, no mining, and no pirate.
3. NYAN.B will pay as dividend from the pool of A, B and C the lesser of 0.02 bitcoins per fund unit and the amount remaining after NYAN.A pays dividends.
4. Holders of NYAN.B are guaranteed second claim (after holders of NYAN.A) to any holdings, bitcoins or other assets of NYAN.

1. The High-Risk Fund ("NYAN.C") profits solely from investment in, and ownership of, high-yield securities.
2. Investments are chosen entirely based on their interest rate without regard to the risk profile.
4. Holders of NYAN.C are guaranteed no rights or claim to any assets of NYAN, NYAN.A, or NYAN.B.
Usagi should not be shutting down NYAN in this order. It's simple contract violation.

Did you contact usagi about this? GLBSE?  other shareholders? What was their response?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 01, 2012, 10:02:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: