Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 56. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 11, 2017, 05:58:02 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?

Bitcoin is not more popular than the dollar but more valuable than the dollar  Wink
have a higher price does not mean better. although bitcoin prices are very high, but bitcoin is not much accepted today, it is precisely the dollar is accepted everywhere in all countries ?

you are right, the fact that Bitcoin is more expensive than the dollar, still about what does not speak. As the popularity of the dollar far exceeds Bitcoin
Activity: 238
January 10, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
I can advise everyone all its hide and dollars to spend on buying bitcoin and then one currency will work together with the other.
It seems very interesting, buy bitcoin is very profitable. no doubt that if we save usd in the bank just to fall in value, different if we save bitcoin could profit up 200℅ or more only a year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
January 10, 2017, 07:33:18 PM

Bitcoin is not more popular than the dollar but more valuable than the dollar  Wink
you are right that currently bitcoin is not popular than dollar but i hope that bitcoin bitcoin will be much more popular than USD in the future and bitcoin value really too much high and no one can cross its price.
I would not definitely racing for bitcoin price, but if you have money then investing in cryptocurrency is a good investment. The price of Bitcoin has risen at a decent level. And I hope that the trend will persist.

Well yes, I think that USD is certainly very outdated. Actually fiat itself is an outdated and bad currency because the government has absolute control over interest rates, monetary supply and the like. They can literally destroy your life savings by hitting the power on button on that printer.

I mean, bitcoin is so much better in the sense that nobody has absolute control over anything, and the community works together to keep a ledger legitimate.
Activity: 152
January 10, 2017, 07:09:26 PM

have a higher price does not mean better. although bitcoin prices are very high, but bitcoin is not much accepted today, it is precisely the dollar is accepted everywhere in all countries ?
The dollar is an international currency, and I think that to worry about this currency does not make sense. True bitcoin also remain at their advantage, but only on his battlefield. I want to say that Bitcoin and USD each have their place in the world financial system.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
January 10, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

you are right that currently bitcoin is not popular than dollar but i hope that bitcoin bitcoin will be much more popular than USD in the future and bitcoin value really too much high and no one can cross its price.
I would not definitely racing for bitcoin price, but if you have money then investing in cryptocurrency is a good investment. The price of Bitcoin has risen at a decent level. And I hope that the trend will persist.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 10, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

In my country the dollars already have such a price, I think I will buy them never. All speculators only take several times more expensive, and banks earn on interest. So for me it's time to bitcoin. This is the best choice for investment and as a safety.
Honestly not safety than the banks investment we are just relaying or we are depending in the demand and supply.. if bitcoin is in demand you will see that the price will increase.. and the movement price of bitcoin is increasing high than you are waiting for yearly interest from banks..
For now it is good to buy bitcoins because we are already in crash or drop from $1000 and now we are currently level of $901 according to preev just few hours ago when the price is 800 value and i think many people again are investing so before you late better to start investing in bitcoin..
Activity: 265
January 10, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

Bitcoin is popular only among the users. I agree that this audience is very limited, but the fact is that only depends on us on how bitcoin is when peers. After all, we know its advantages.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 10, 2017, 06:37:12 PM

Activity: 189
January 10, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

In my country the dollars already have such a price, I think I will buy them never. All speculators only take several times more expensive, and banks earn on interest. So for me it's time to bitcoin. This is the best choice for investment and as a safety.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
January 10, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Merit: 500
January 10, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

I will just compare the two Currency: USD and Bitcoin in Base of my research ofcourse USD was the first who comes out on market before suddenly Bitcoin appeared. USD was more capability in security/safety than the bitcoin has, because bitcoin was uknown as Classified Currency that hides the identity of the individual and also people choose to use USD than bitcoin because of its popularity but bitcoin was a free currency which you can do more task than usd ( i think so) and earn more with it.

For me i will choose to have the two pair USD and BTC because two of them as own uniqueness and by using them as one i can earn more money and have more security for my money.
i think there is no comparim between bitcoin and USD. because USD is not a online currency and is not acceptable everywhere.you must change it in the local currency first and after that you can use it for for shopping. while bitcoin is a digital currency that can be use for without exchanging into local currency.
In some places USD is also used without exchanging it to local currency which is for international use while for local use I agree with your point in my country on some services I spend bitcoin and I do not have to convert them to local currency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 10, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

Activity: 204
January 10, 2017, 04:33:15 PM
I can advise everyone all its hide and dollars to spend on buying bitcoin and then one currency will work together with the other.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 10, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

I will just compare the two Currency: USD and Bitcoin in Base of my research ofcourse USD was the first who comes out on market before suddenly Bitcoin appeared. USD was more capability in security/safety than the bitcoin has, because bitcoin was uknown as Classified Currency that hides the identity of the individual and also people choose to use USD than bitcoin because of its popularity but bitcoin was a free currency which you can do more task than usd ( i think so) and earn more with it.

For me i will choose to have the two pair USD and BTC because two of them as own uniqueness and by using them as one i can earn more money and have more security for my money.
i think there is no comparim between bitcoin and USD. because USD is not a online currency and is not acceptable everywhere.you must change it in the local currency first and after that you can use it for for shopping. while bitcoin is a digital currency that can be use for without exchanging into local currency.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 09, 2017, 01:15:46 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
Nope. If popularity is asked of course US dollar will win. If you ask people do they know what USD is they will say Yes. And if you ask if they know what Bitcoin is almost all people will say no. Also another fact is that all banks in the world accepts US dollar accounts in their local banks. While Bitcoin is not even recognize by any banks. I hope you get my point.
of course, from all aspects of the dollar will be superior, because all users will still depend on fiat, fiat users do not all rely on bitcoin.
but bitcoin it is also very important to me besides fiat

That is definitely not true.

Fiat is by no means superior. Just think about the ridiulous fees you are charged back something like WU or your bank for an international transfer. And it takes something like 3-5 days up to a few weeks for the transaction to clear.

Do you really like that? With bitcoin, it is instantaneous and almost free.

Well fiat and bitcoin each have their own advantages and uses. For money transfers, I think we could all agree that bitcoin defeats fiat with how fast and easy it is. But whether we like it or not, at this time, most likely we still would have to convert whatever we transferred to fiat. It's not superior but fiat, or the dollar, is still more of a necessity in our lives that bitcoin and I think it would remain that way for quite a long time still
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
January 09, 2017, 05:28:45 AM
Nope. If popularity is asked of course US dollar will win. If you ask people do they know what USD is they will say Yes. And if you ask if they know what Bitcoin is almost all people will say no. Also another fact is that all banks in the world accepts US dollar accounts in their local banks. While Bitcoin is not even recognize by any banks. I hope you get my point.
of course, from all aspects of the dollar will be superior, because all users will still depend on fiat, fiat users do not all rely on bitcoin.

Fiat is by no means superior. Just think about the ridiulous fees you are charged back something like WU or your bank for an international transfer. And it takes something like 3-5 days up to a few weeks for the transaction to clear.

Never tried international bank transfer but if what you're saying is true, then international transfer is ridiculously slow. There are other money remittances that are available now, you should check it out. It depends on your country so I cannot actually mention a particular company name. I think you can easily receive the money even if you're from a different place, but I guess this has a limit and they wouldn't just allow millions of money getting sent in just one transaction unlike in bank transfer.

I disagree with you when you said fiat is in no way superior. Fiat is being used every single day (just like what the guy above you said). The transaction time and fee aren't the only things that you look at. You also look at its usability and I think that's one of the crucial factors that makes fiat superior than bitcoin.

But both fiat and bitcoin has flaws in the concept, has advantage and disadvantages. I'm not picking solely one of them. Both of them are essential to our daily lives as a bitcoiner.
January 08, 2017, 06:57:34 PM

Activity: 1008
January 08, 2017, 06:44:10 PM
Activity: 532
January 08, 2017, 06:25:38 PM
Bitcoin is a way better alternative than local currency if they are just shopping stuff online while the dollar is more convenient if they do predominantly cash purchases. Bitcoin can substitute successfully debit and credit cards.

Yeah, debit cards and credit cards are prone to chargebacks and the seller has to cop the negative balance in the end. This is why a lot of sellers online now do not accept Paypal or Credit card, but rather only with bitcoin.

I think that the biggest difference between USD and BTC is the decentralisation.
Pages:
Jump to: