Pages:
Author

Topic: use Bitcoin in daily life? - page 11. (Read 13104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 07, 2016, 09:55:13 AM
I don't use bitcoin either to buy something or for buying online goods but i just do holding for future so that when the price i bitcoin Errol rose up then i could sell and make some extra money out of it.
Well  if you are investing your money in buying bitcoins then you can surely hold them for future to make profits from it but if you are earning it then you can spend them sometimes online as you always have an opportunity to earn it again.

one of the issues that i have is not about profit nor earning but about where to spend the coins! so far i have only spent bitcoin on small stuff online like games and such but as a daily use, i never had the chance to do it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2016, 09:52:14 AM
I don't use bitcoin either to buy something or for buying online goods but i just do holding for future so that when the price i bitcoin Errol rose up then i could sell and make some extra money out of it.
Well  if you are investing your money in buying bitcoins then you can surely hold them for future to make profits from it but if you are earning it then you can spend them sometimes online as you always have an opportunity to earn it again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 09:41:43 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 07, 2016, 09:25:17 AM
Well, in daily life i never use bitcoin because i can't use bitcoin in my area. Shops are not accept bitcoin here, so i need exchange my bitcoins  into fiat first to use it in daily life.
Not any you but many users like me and you didint have the liberty to use bitcoins directly in their local shops but still bitcoin can be used directly online in sites like purse.io where we can buy almost any thing plus they offer some discounts as well so i have used my bitcoins there.

Using bitcoin online is not a problem for us but using it offline is an major issue as bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet so we cannot use them directly to buy anything.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 09:18:28 AM
Well, in daily life i never use bitcoin because i can't use bitcoin in my area. Shops are not accept bitcoin here, so i need exchange my bitcoins  into fiat first to use it in daily life.
Not any you but many users like me and you didint have the liberty to use bitcoins directly in their local shops but still bitcoin can be used directly online in sites like purse.io where we can buy almost any thing plus they offer some discounts as well so i have used my bitcoins there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 07, 2016, 09:17:08 AM
Hi
Is there anything like this which will help me to use Bitcoin in my daily life.Like we have a map on the app or web.It shows people nearby you that are accepting bitcoin and services.Like someone living nearby Mcdonalds, he will add that i will accept bitcoin and let you eat at Mcdonalds(you pay him bitcoins..he gives cash to you).Same as traveling people nearby you add their services that for which things they can accept bitcoin.

Is there anything like this already.
Im not actively using my bitcoin daily yes bitcoin help me in my weekly expenses bitcoin had always future and it always showed that there always a chance to earn if my job will pay me bitcoin as a salary then i would love to accept it and if mcdonalds are going to accept bitcoin as payment then it would be nice ..
Activity: 924
October 07, 2016, 09:10:05 AM
For now I used bitcoin in my daily life, as an investment in the exchanges platform through buying coins or altcoins then I trade it most of the time, then at the end of the week I en cash it to convert it into a real money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 07, 2016, 08:58:37 AM

Even if we cannot use them directly we should sell them and convert to fiat for spending them as it will help in circulating the coins and take price to higher level in future.

i don't get that logic. explain me how people converting their coins to fiat will result in a higher price? the majority of the people can't spend their coins locally, so if they all convert their coins to fiat, it will have a negative impact on the price.
It would really give  negative impact to  the price of bitcoin  but  still its good for  the bitcoins  ecosystem in able  for it to grow and developed. HOlding bitcoins would be also good for  long  term  but  its better  to sold some  of it. As of today there are countries which you could able  to spend  your bitcoin directly and some  dont  have thats why they  always  exchange  it to fiat and  buy their needs and wants.
legendary
Activity: 896
October 07, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

Even if we cannot use them directly we should sell them and convert to fiat for spending them as it will help in circulating the coins and take price to higher level in future.

i don't get that logic. explain me how people converting their coins to fiat will result in a higher price? the majority of the people can't spend their coins locally, so if they all convert their coins to fiat, it will have a negative impact on the price.
October 07, 2016, 08:37:21 AM
Using Bitcoin in our daily lives is showing that we are earning bitcoin everyday. And if that's the lifestyle of our lives we used it in our routine in life that will be awesome. The price value of BTC for sure will continually increase which will be favoured to all bitcoin enthusiast.
Lick me like a lolipop
October 07, 2016, 08:32:54 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 08:02:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
October 07, 2016, 07:58:24 AM
I don't use bitcoin in the daily life I think using bitcoin in daily life will make me waste alot of money for unneeded small transactions.
I wish to save whatever I can save so I don't have to work to live anymore and I can just enjoy my life finally.
I also never use bitcoin in everyday life because it is very difficult to use bitcoin in my place. But you have a point there, if I use bitcoin for everyday life that I'm going to spend my money for small transactions. Probably better to hold and use bitcoin on trade and investment in order to benefit more.

I think we should keep on trying to increase the number of coins from trading as if we have higher volume of coins then we would be able to make higher profits in future.

To get more stable profits, you shouldn't expect to buy at every low and sell at every high. You should expect your initial investment to grow over time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 07, 2016, 07:55:32 AM
I don't use bitcoin in the daily life I think using bitcoin in daily life will make me waste alot of money for unneeded small transactions.
I wish to save whatever I can save so I don't have to work to live anymore and I can just enjoy my life finally.
I also never use bitcoin in everyday life because it is very difficult to use bitcoin in my place. But you have a point there, if I use bitcoin for everyday life that I'm going to spend my money for small transactions. Probably better to hold and use bitcoin on trade and investment in order to benefit more.

I think we should keep on trying to increase the number of coins from trading as if we have higher volume of coins then we would be able to make higher profits in future.
Activity: 812
October 07, 2016, 06:06:37 AM
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
October 07, 2016, 05:30:03 AM
I barely use bitcoin in my daily life I love to save up my bitcoin and I am a bad spender so I try to not spend cause when I start i can barely stop.
Anyways it's difficult to spend bitcoin daily there's limited options on where to spend it.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2016, 04:41:28 AM
Activity: 546
October 07, 2016, 04:36:55 AM
Well you could just go around searching for places that accept Bitcoin around where you live. For me there is practically no shops that accept Bitcoin, so I just use a Bitcoin debit card and that makes life a lot easier.
yeah you can use bitcoin debit card because it uses the same as when you use a visa or mastercard or even use the system,
but if you are in the village shop, of course bitcoin debit card will not work, so I really hope there is a bitcoin ATMs in every major city in the world
No. Bitcoin debit card will not have any different from other bank/ATM cards for village or cities. If a village has the facility to accept master/visa cards, then it will definitely accept bitcoin debit cards too, if that bitcoin debit card provider is offering services to that country. I mean to say bitcoin debit card will not have any difference from other card types.

Yes it will be same as bank cards and it will be accepted everywhere where credit cards are accepted so I don't think there will be any problem in using them for shopping.

Hope it is true but for the time being I am not even interested to be honest I think more people than just me don't want to use their bitcoin cause they want to save as much as they can before prices go very high so we can profit as much as possible from that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 07, 2016, 04:26:53 AM
No, I don't use Bitcoin in daily life. I have debit card for online shopping from my local bank which the exchange rate is very low.

Me too I don't use bitcoin in my daily life because I'm not that too active in bitcoin nowadays. But I hope that one day I'm going to be active again.
And I'm sure that using bitcoin in my daily life is going to give me complete convenience.
Activity: 959
October 07, 2016, 04:18:24 AM
If you have bitcoin, you can use a debit card service like SpectroCoin, they provide bitcoin debit cards for extremely cheap. For small purchases, you don't even need ID verification.
I also use a Spectrocoin debit card. It is really great and it makes life so much easier as you can spend your Bitcoins at shops that don't accept Bitcoin.
Its nice to have bitcoin debit card but here in my country there are no stores accepting bitcoin as their payment that is why we can not used bitcoin in our daily living. We need to exchange to fiat first before to spend.

I have the same problem here.
Bitcoin is nowhere accepted, at least not from all I know.
So an app where the spots you can spend bitcoins are located really could be useful.
Has something like op proposed already been developed in the meantime?
Pages:
Jump to: