Pages:
Author

Topic: User Named: SeniorMember targeting buyers. - page 2. (Read 4232 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Why didn't neither of you use escrow?

isnt that what paypal is?

Comparing PayPal to escrow? Has to be joking.

meaning, as a buyer, we are pretty well protected from scams while using Paypal.  And that is really what an escrow service is out to prevent. So yes, I considered paying through paypal equal to using an escrow service.  It's is sort of hard to use ognasty or someone to escrow money that is in a bank account, they usually escrow btc am I wrong?

Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
careful with paypal transaction..
Activity: 336
Wish I did...
Activity: 249
someone please help me out here searching if you're bored. I paid to get a search get a whole lot of info

relatives:
Kaylee Bell (Age: 21)
Amy Johnson (Age: 42)

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

past addresses:
4504 ewell rd
Lakeland, fl 33811

2755 Gordon st
mulberry, fl 33860

1318 heartland cir
mulberry fl 33860

I have the names of their landlords. I bet they would appreciate me calling them

I live an 1 hour or so away from this guy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Comparing PayPal to escrow? Has to be joking.

I paid with USD/paypal/credit card. they will give me my money back, I bet everyone will get their money back. hopefully paypal will go after this clown. I can't believe he is doing this using his real name.

I am guessing he needed money to pay bills or something so he needed quick cash.  He wanted to use paypal over btc which I thought was odd.

Hopefully. They usually side with buyers, so you should be okay.

I paid with USD/paypal/credit card. they will give me my money back, I bet everyone will get their money back. hopefully paypal will go after this clown. I can't believe he is doing this using his real name.

I am guessing he needed money to pay bills or something so he needed quick cash.  He wanted to use paypal over btc which I thought was odd.

well i'm not stopping until he is fucked or I get distracted by something else  Cool

get emm!!!

well i'm not stopping until he is fucked or I get distracted by something else  Cool
found this from searching the paypal email address he used.

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/581740-Scammed-by-Mmoallstar-SWtoR-Account

Activity: 644
Hello all, I am in the exact same situation.  I basically had the exact conversation with SENIORMEMBER that the o.p posted except mine was through p.m.  I gave him two payments, one for 725.00 for 7 antminers and the other for 453.45 for 4 antminers.  I am in the process of opening a dispute/claim with paypal and really hope they will give me my money back since we are all filing claims against this same person.  I payed through paypal but used a bank account and not a credit card, I hope that isn't going to be an issue.  If you need any information (full conversation, screenshots, etc.) just let me know, I will post it up.  But the op conversation is basically the exact convo I had with him.

ps: call paypal customer service directly and they will immediately escalate to a claim, then you will only have to wait 11 days to get your money back.

Thanks!
Hello all, I am in the exact same situation.  I basically had the exact conversation with SENIORMEMBER that the o.p posted except mine was through p.m.  I gave him two payments, one for 725.00 for 7 antminers and the other for 453.45 for 4 antminers.  I am in the process of opening a dispute/claim with paypal and really hope they will give me my money back since we are all filing claims against this same person.  I payed through paypal but used a bank account and not a credit card, I hope that isn't going to be an issue.  If you need any information (full conversation, screenshots, etc.) just let me know, I will post it up.  But the op conversation is basically the exact convo I had with him.

ps: call paypal customer service directly and they will immediately escalate to a claim, then you will only have to wait 11 days to get your money back.
the more people that call the polk ct. sheriffs department the better.

here is their number. (863) 298-6200  call tomorrow during business hours east coast time.

give them this same information. lets get this guy put in jail where he belongs

Kenneth Bell
4604 Ewell RD
lakeland, fl 33811
863 640 8120

sent out mass email to all emails I could find, all relatives young and old. fyi I was only scammed by Kenneth bell not by this marcus guy lol... I will get my money back from credit card company. maybe they will use their $ to pursue this scumbag

Kenneth Bell
4604 Ewell RD
lakeland, fl 33811

or

1318 heartland cir
mulberry fl 33860

is stealing and scamming from people on the internet, selling things to people and never sending, stealing or scamming money from people through various internet scams.

there is extensive evidence of this here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/user-named-seniormember-targeting-buyers-697118

all your information is in that thread as well, a detective from polk ct. sherrif department is taking up the case.

if you're a relative of kenneth bell please put pressure on him to return all stolen money immediately.
Activity: 574
I believe Kenneth Bell and Marcus Walls are two separate persons. Both of which happen to be scammers though.

Targetted by two prolific scammers in one day - I wouldn't ask this guy for his lottery numbers...
sending mass email to all addresses to all family members informing them of Kenneth bell being a scammer, maybe one of them will not be a scumbag. i'm ran into scammers before where even their GRANDPARENTS were shit
Activity: 574
its automated stuff on a web site, I paid $0.95 to get access

I already filed a dispute I want this guy is get fucked.

Now that website has you credit card details - etc
Pages:
Jump to: