Pages:
Author

Topic: User Named: SeniorMember targeting buyers. - page 4. (Read 4232 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Scammer on localbitcoins, sellers stole $1210 from me 2.13.14 Scammers name: Kenneth Bell Mulberry FL, 33860 goes by BITLEGIT Skype live: bitlegit phone 863-640-4823 He’s recently updated his listing 2.14.2014, & took his ph off the ad. Support is non-existent from the site localbitcoins.com site and they have not pulled his ad. Their forum is un-operative. I’m beginning to realize the entire site is a sham.

12.14.14 3pm He’s seen the post and is claiming that he will refund my money tomorrow. I will up-date the post if it happens. I still think the localbitcoins site it shady.

2.15.14 the jerk ddn't refund or suply the btc, police report is next.
can an administrator provide his IP address he is using to post to see if we can tie that to "marcus walls"
That's a known scammer, Marcus Walls, of Lenexa, KS. You will not receive your goods.

do you have any evidence that ties "Kenneth bell" to marcus walls?
i'm calling his prob officer several times she won't answer the phone i'll get through one of these times
Don't annoy the probation officer, call once and leave a message.

I just got a call back from her, sending her all the information I have about him.
yeap I have to do the same. I don't know if I can escalate it yet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
you can put any name in paypal even dr frankenstein and just verify it using a virtual credit card and a virtual bank account you can buy those for 10$..
Activity: 64
I paid for 6 s1s from him with paypal and credit card, they are supposed to be here today. i'm assuming they will not arrive. I already opened a paypal dispute. if they actually do arrive I will update page.

I paid with credit card so I should get my money back.

not sure if this is the guy's real name, his paypal is "verified" so maybe that means that is actually his name

Kenneth Bell
[email protected]

I called Paypal and escalated this with Paypal he has 10 days to reply and on day 11 it looks like they will refund those funds.
i'm calling his prob officer several times she won't answer the phone i'll get through one of these times
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
this user: UpcomingTruth

is either the same person as seniormember, or they are in cahoots.

don't trust UpcomingTruth either

Most likely the same person.

He wouldn't send first to trusted members and avoided escrow several times, used the same accuse as all the other scammers. That should have been a red flag.
That's a known scammer, Marcus Walls, of Lenexa, KS. You will not receive your goods.

Wonder if its worth calling his probation officer again, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279648.0;all
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I have lots of people who will relentlessly harass this guy. opening the floods gates now.

Link to post Spiceminer is talking about:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7809741

I saw this also and was like, wth thats weird.

863 640 8120 is his number?

everyone start calling him
I paid for 6 s1s from him with paypal and credit card, they are supposed to be here today. i'm assuming they will not arrive. I already opened a paypal dispute. if they actually do arrive I will update page.

I paid with credit card so I should get my money back.

not sure if this is the guy's real name, his paypal is "verified" so maybe that means that is actually his name

Kenneth Bell
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: