Pages:
Author

Topic: User Named: SeniorMember targeting buyers. - page 5. (Read 4232 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No thats defenitly not true, it will only happen IF the buyer protection will work , if not and he have no cash on paypal the seller will get nada

I know it because i scammed twice like this

but the op still have 1 joker he used his credit card to pay , paypal so he can make a chargeback ?!
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Next time, if you deal with Bitcoins, use escrow. Good luck, hope your PP dispute goes well. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I wish you good luck, but at least you did not paid via bitcoins etc , i am sure you will win the claim since he can not show any tracking number the only issue is IF he have allready used the money his paypal will be in the red but they will not refund you till he have money inside but maybe you can try buyer protection ?

No, in this case paypal would still reimburse him but make the scammer's balance go into the red (basically paypal takes the hit)
I wish you good luck, but at least you did not paid via bitcoins etc , i am sure you will win the claim since he can not show any tracking number the only issue is IF he have allready used the money his paypal will be in the red but they will not refund you till he have money inside but maybe you can try buyer protection ?
Activity: 64
Just remembered I setup UPS Mychoice to track packages for my Antminer S3 purchase from Bitmain.

Seller claims it was being shipped via UPS, system shows no packages set to arrive at my home.

Opened paypal dispute:

You should open a paypal dispute ASAP

I am doing so now, but i wanted to get all my details together for it. And get something posted here as I saw he was trying to sell other things to users.
You should open a paypal dispute ASAP

What happened::
Posted thread to purchase 6 Antminer S1's -
Member replied via PM, advising they had units available @ my price. Payment completed via Paypal.

We completed transaction, over the next few days seller continually avoided requests for shipping information advising that they were at work or busy. On Saturday 7/12 seller finally advised shipping was completed.
On Monday 7/15 seller advised that package should be received on that day. Still avoided requests for shipping information (sent via PM/Email/Phone call).

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/seniormember-333723

Reference Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/done-antminer-s1s-110each-or-0175btc-677878
Amount Scammed: $453.45
Payment Method: Paypal
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
BitcoinTalk PM Log:

Emailed User last night in last ditch attempt to get shipping information:

Text Message Log:

Additional Notes:
Pages:
Jump to: