Pages:
Author

Topic: [utIpCO] CurrenSky ■ Backed up by Real Estate=Generating behoof to its users - page 4. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wow, hello there.

We are deeply sorry to see that we received NO notifications for all these replies and as this post was on low activity we couldn't imagine that much activity during these "fiesta" days...

I (Anthony) fastly read your comment, as they are a few, we will try to answer within the next 24h to most of them.

But, as a synthesis, I read somewhere that one (a few?) of you thinks that it's still a scam or it is dead.
Well, it is still NOT a scam and this is still NOT dead.

The ICO didn't have the success planned, we are currently thinking about either continue but find another way of funding, or refund the people who invested.
In that very last choice of refunding: some did invested in Bitcoin (we will find a way) and others using Paypal (these are easier to refund).
FYI, No other cc has been used.

We really think that project is one of the future CCs on the top of the board.

If it was a scam, we would already run away with that money...

NB : We don't understand why we had no notification for these replies, again sorry.

Do a proper 1-2 month ico, with escrows and you may find better results.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Wow, hello there.

We are deeply sorry to see that we received NO notifications for all these replies and as this post was on low activity we couldn't imagine that much activity during these "fiesta" days...

I (Anthony) fastly read your comment, as they are a few, we will try to answer within the next 24h to most of them.

But, as a synthesis, I read somewhere that one (a few?) of you thinks that it's still a scam or it is dead.
Well, it is still NOT a scam and this is still NOT dead.

The ICO didn't have the success planned, we are currently thinking about either continue but find another way of funding, or refund the people who invested.
In that very last choice of refunding: some did invested in Bitcoin (we will find a way) and others using Paypal (these are easier to refund).
FYI, No other cc has been used.

We really think that project is one of the future CCs on the top of the board.

If it was a scam, we would already run away with that money...

NB : We don't understand why we had no notification for these replies, again sorry.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
good project but I miss

Dead?
If it isn't already it should be.  Why do people even bother with these scams?

We bother so we can scambust them, or invest in them, or troll them ect. Because the forums all about having fun. Smiley

Why do we have to troll them when they are inactive..

LMAO, the team names are Chinese, i will ran away immediately if they had posted it in day 1.

But the Chinese run bitcoin, why run, at least give it a chance to become something that maybe one day you can earn off of.
The only thing this has a chance of becoming is another way to lose your btc.  These clowns are so full of shit I can smell it through my monitor.

You mean the Chinese? Or these devs.

Can we pick both  Grin

That depends. Were you on Santa's naughty or nice list?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Dead?

We bother so we can scambust them, or invest in them, or troll them ect. Because the forums all about having fun. Smiley

LMAO, the team names are Chinese, i will ran away immediately if they had posted it in day 1.

But the Chinese run bitcoin, why run, at least give it a chance to become something that maybe one day you can earn off of.
The only thing this has a chance of becoming is another way to lose your btc.  These clowns are so full of shit I can smell it through my monitor.

Can we pick both  Grin
Any update from the dev,the ico is almost over but he should posted us a lot of updates going through the end of ico,the plan is very interesting and quite different from the other coin but dev is missing in action when he should be up and running.
You don't seriously believe this bullshit do you?
Backed up by international real estate, its rentings will generate interests to its users
I couldn't stop laughing after I read that tidbit of bullshit.

One day something like this will pop up and it will be legit, Its just not that day yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Any update from the dev,the ico is almost over but he should posted us a lot of updates going through the end of ico,the plan is very interesting and quite different from the other coin but dev is missing in action when he should be up and running.
You don't seriously believe this bullshit do you?
Backed up by international real estate, its rentings will generate interests to its users
I couldn't stop laughing after I read that tidbit of bullshit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Dead?

Dead?
If it isn't already it should be.  Why do people even bother with these scams?

The only thing this has a chance of becoming is another way to lose your btc.  These clowns are so full of shit I can smell it through my monitor.

Dead?

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Dead?

Dead?

Dead?
How much has been raised?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Why does your ico end on new years eve, why not run it a few weeks inot the new year? Seems shady to me.

Hi Bemerand,

Thank you for your feedback, they are important for us.
We have set the ICO for a month.
The idea to stop on the 31st of december 2016 was to make it clean and start on the 1st of January 2017 as the first day / milestone of that path to the official launch.

There is no limit or shady reason for this.
We like to be transparent and clear in everything.
This is why for example, we give our point of view as objective as possible about the concept in our annoucement.
This is also why we try to reply to every constructive feedback/question about CurrenSky.

We know that we cannot avoid suspicion as on internet, and especially in crypto currencies with all these scams/pyramids on the market, there are a lot.
But unfortunately, the escroc system doesn't fit our concept and this is a shame for everybody because it slows down its ICO potential.

I really like this concept. Something new and different. watching until after the ico.

Thank you very much for your support donalddlanod, this is important for us!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really like this concept. Something new and different. watching until after the ico.
Why does your ico end on new years eve, why not run it a few weeks inot the new year? Seems shady to me.
Pages:
Jump to: