Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 47. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Your team is just great support from both users and partners. The Utrum project deserves attention, the team always answers all questions from users who have just joined. Not all of the project are such responsive administrators, I've met and there are those who do not answer in groups at all. But I really like this project! I continue to support him.
I agree with you, the project team is really very active in this group. We can be sure that the project is developing according to plan and very soon it will achieve success in its field.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Everything is possible with the technology now. For this project to become successful they really need to create a features that can surely attract many investors and the team need to be more active and dedicated.
Reaching more investors by sharing the information across various social platforms will bring us a chance to gain more investors and easily achieve success.
Today advertizing cryptocurrency in the majority the known social networks became impossible because of blocking. I don't know who has affected it, but the fact remains.
We will have to wait for new platforms for advertising ICOs, which will be powered by blockchain. There are many which are in development phase and soon will revolutionize ads for ICOs
Activity: 154
Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Everything is possible with the technology now. For this project to become successful they really need to create a features that can surely attract many investors and the team need to be more active and dedicated.
I'm sure the team has been trying to do the best, and the features are pretty good, I'm also sure the people ug involved here are great people and have a lot of experience.

Yes you're right,  every side of this project monitored by the members of the team,  that's why they are in right track,  it may not be number one but at least part of top 10. This means they are step by step near to top, simply tells us that it is a great project and have a well skilled members of the team.
Activity: 182

I'm sure the team has been trying to do the best, and the features are pretty good, I'm also sure the people ug involved here are great people and have a lot of experience.
The project not usual also has special specifics, thus the team of developers really has to be skilled for start something similar.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
The project will be interesting first of all for novice investors. Those who have long been engaged in this will be useful project achievements or not?

Why you said that it will find interesting by the novice investors? Does professional investors will not like this kind of project? For me I find it really interesting most specially the dico app, other projects don't have this.
All of them, they find it interesting because they can give beneficial for both the novice investors and also the professional investors.
There would be no diversion of investors any one can choose any plan and Utrum gives all the freedom for investments and it aims on the goal to satisfy better outcome for the investors who trust utrum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Reaching more investors by sharing the information across various social platforms will bring us a chance to gain more investors and easily achieve success.
Today advertizing cryptocurrency in the majority the known social networks became impossible because of blocking. I don't know who has affected it, but the fact remains.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Activity: 560
The project will be interesting first of all for novice investors. Those who have long been engaged in this will be useful project achievements or not?

Why you said that it will find interesting by the novice investors? Does professional investors will not like this kind of project? For me I find it really interesting most specially the dico app, other projects don't have this.
All of them, they find it interesting because they can give beneficial for both the novice investors and also the professional investors.
Activity: 238
This project is already famous due to achievement komodo points for their ICO & they have dico app which will be a revolutionary change to this project
Utrum analysing the right choices with their experienced experts to choose the right one and in result we could see komodo. Choosing Utrum is a right decision.
Activity: 196
Utrum is holding integrity in exploring to the new policies and bring more investment functionalities to bring more plans, do ask us the investment plans.
Activity: 616

Yes, Komodo is ranked No 5 in ICO Platforms and No 2 for Innovation after Bitcoin

Being an asset chain of Komodo, we inherit every innovation Komodo comes up with. Utrum is as secure as Bitcoin Blockchain as we backup our blockchain to Komodo and then Komodo backup to Bitcoin giving us double protection using a mechanism called Notarization, powered by delayed proof of work.

Komodo is working on 1 Million transactions/sec and already reached 13,000 tx/sec surpassing Nano 7000 and XRP 1500

https://dexstats.info/scale/
You're welcome. However, it is a great way as you to be an asset chain of Komodo because I think it is a great platform after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This project is already famous due to achievement komodo points for their ICO & they have dico app which will be a revolutionary change to this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
when is utrum going to lunch exchange?

Our tokensale is going on BarterDex decentralized exchange for now.

Exchange listing is possible only after tokensale. Mainsale is from 21 may - 20 June

We will apply for exchanges after 20 June and hopefully we get listed in July

Nice to know that dev is very active in responding to all concerns. I will watch this project and hoping to see utrum listed in good and popular exchanges very soon. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 154
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 320
Merit: 1
This is a good choice for crypto investors as we see there was exciting plans with Utrum and the developer team was very attentive in bringing more opportunities and launching various upgrades.
Thats right, utrum really has some great things to offer on their platform and also offer great discounts. The platform is growing at a fast pace and has really started getting recognition.
Yes, due to their additional features many investors are attracted towards the project. As well the community of this project is consistently growing and also it is becoming more stronger as per every passing day. very soon the project will become huge popular in all over the world.

What features specifically though? And which platform are we setting as the base standard for comparing this project? Everything is relative you know

Please check this comparison chart https://i.imgur.com/o2CkgyV.jpg

Yes, Komodo is ranked No 5 in ICO Platforms and No 2 for Innovation after Bitcoin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdYQbS2WAAMs4S3.jpg

Being an asset chain of Komodo, we inherit every innovation Komodo comes up with. Utrum is as secure as Bitcoin Blockchain as we backup our blockchain to Komodo and then Komodo backup to Bitcoin giving us double protection using a mechanism called Notarization, powered by delayed proof of work.

Komodo is working on 1 Million transactions/sec and already reached 13,000 tx/sec surpassing Nano 7000 and XRP 1500

https://dexstats.info/scale/
When you will publish your whitepaper looking forward to know more details about your vision and what is structure you have coin distribution. When you will announce the date to open this ICO and what is target to raise the funds.

Please visit our website, its up to date with whitepaper, token distribution

https://utrum.io
Pages:
Jump to: