Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 56. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.
Utrum project has been attractive since day one. This project collected numerous appreciation from the crypto community. As we observed this project is continuosly grow and develop. Wishing that the team members will get enough number of investors for the success of this project.
There was also active involvement of the team and supporters are actively participating in sharing the word Utrum to various social communities which is trending in the crypto platform with the goodwill of the project.

This project shows fast progression, which is so good to hear. Its popularity seems to rank up,  the number of applicants is on the process of increasing which is so good.  I am excited what this project brings in the future and I hope for more success of this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.
Utrum project has been attractive since day one. This project collected numerous appreciation from the crypto community. As we observed this project is continuosly grow and develop. Wishing that the team members will get enough number of investors for the success of this project.
There was also active involvement of the team and supporters are actively participating in sharing the word Utrum to various social communities which is trending in the crypto platform with the goodwill of the project.
Activity: 532
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.

I really like how utrum will work once launched. Everyone will give chances to be able to earn rewards by participating in this platform. I really hope that more investors will support this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Listing on BarterDex is a start, We achieved a VERY RARE feat by listing ourselves on coinmarketcap within 24 hours of Presale. It became possible because of the trading volume we got.

We are at presale stage till May 20, Main sale ends on June 20. We will get listed on popular exchanges and will have OOT/BTC and other pairs available in exchanges.

We are Utrum team who are answering your questions. Not some paid moderator or admin to handle the questions from community.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously. To help our investors, we made our Help Desk available from Day 1 with all articles and how to videos

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/

We have 5 country ambassadors to translate our content and reach everyone in their own language. We have official twitter accounts for Russian, French, Turkish and German.

We are very active on Telegram, Facebook, Reddit and Twitter

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/utrum-official-social-media-channels-xvibwh/

We also blog regularly to post you with updates

https://medium.com/utrum

Wow, this is a good news for this project. The team is doing their best to make utrum achieve success. This project needs to improve promotions to be able to gain more investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Listing on BarterDex is a start, We achieved a VERY RARE feat by listing ourselves on coinmarketcap within 24 hours of Presale. It became possible because of the trading volume we got.

We are at presale stage till May 20, Main sale ends on June 20. We will get listed on popular exchanges and will have OOT/BTC and other pairs available in exchanges.

We are Utrum team who are answering your questions. Not some paid moderator or admin to handle the questions from community.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously. To help our investors, we made our Help Desk available from Day 1 with all articles and how to videos

We have 5 country ambassadors to translate our content and reach everyone in their own language. We have official twitter accounts for Russian, French, Turkish and German.

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/utrum-official-social-media-channels-xvibwh/

This is a really interesting feat, I think this is the first time that a token is listed in coinmarketcap while only on its ICO phase. It's a free publicity for utrum, didn't you really planned this all along? 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.
I can understand your sentences that: Utrum get review from trusted crypto experts and will leading crypto user to have more objective watching at any projects? About potential of Utrum, IMO, i think ico rating is good trending at 2018 and maybe 2 years more.

I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this project, and with that it is already tested and proven by those who are already into it. And I find it more interesting everytime I read comments about it. This would be a great one.

Yes, this project is gaining a lot of popularity now. Many members are active here and waiting for more good updates about this project. I really hope that more and more investors will participate in utrum project.
Activity: 238

Thanks for sharing is the highlights which makes us understand about the Utrum expectations and the right attentive manner to drive in dealing with the details actively.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1

Activity: 560
I can understand your sentences that: Utrum get review from trusted crypto experts and will leading crypto user to have more objective watching at any projects? About potential of Utrum, IMO, i think ico rating is good trending at 2018 and maybe 2 years more.

I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this project, and with that it is already tested and proven by those who are already into it. And I find it more interesting everytime I read comments about it. This would be a great one.
I heard it too, they have a lot of good feedbacks because the project is a unique project that cannot be copied the ideas by anyone else.
Activity: 616

Ace09 you don't need to look forward Smiley We are already there

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

The good thing about this platform is they have good admin handling the thread. I hope this will continue until it reach the platform's success.
Yeah, sometime a team does forget about the thread but not in the case of utrum. They're active on the thread and helping the community get familiar with the project and answering users queries.
Yes. Everyday the team always give updates and more informations regarding the progress of Utrum project. Especially now that they are officially listed CoinMarketCap where a lot of opprtunities waiting for this platform. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the success for this team and for all members of the Utrum community.

That's a good indication that the team is serious on making the project happen. I know they can succeed if they will just continue.
Yes, they can succeed their mission and strategy if they will just continue to make the project famous and known by all the people around the world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

The good thing about this platform is they have good admin handling the thread. I hope this will continue until it reach the platform's success.
Yeah, sometime a team does forget about the thread but not in the case of utrum. They're active on the thread and helping the community get familiar with the project and answering users queries.
Yes. Everyday the team always give updates and more informations regarding the progress of Utrum project. Especially now that they are officially listed CoinMarketCap where a lot of opprtunities waiting for this platform. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the success for this team and for all members of the Utrum community.

Utrum platform is really serious about their project. Considering that they have already been listed on the coin market cap site, Soon we will be seeing many exchange site that utrum is supported.

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

That's a good indication that the team is serious on making the project happen. I know they can succeed if they will just continue.

The team reall working hard for their project. The platform had a good result and with a positive feedback that will boost the popularity of the project.

You are right mate. This can boost the potential of the project to be successful and can gather more investors. With the continuious development of the project, it will result to positive outcome.
Activity: 188

Activity: 210

Activity: 224

Activity: 280

The team really needs to be active enough to answer questions about the project's progress. By that way, everyone who will come to see the project will have a positive impression about Utrum.

Actually i have a little know about Komodo platform, but at least i Utrum volume is so good for trading, could they will have pair OOT/BTC or OOT/ETH?
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: