Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 23. (Read 313916 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 24, 2019, 07:54:07 AM
My brother is very happy that the price has come to life and continues to grow gradually. But up to one dollar the way is still so long

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
February 23, 2019, 07:17:34 PM
https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1098622372373032961

In upcoming week the team will participate in 500 Startups on demo day it means they have something great to show to show the world. This project will have bright future ahead they are moving forward with nice momentum.

So this is a meeting with the potential investors and startups? Not sure what there is to gain as they already have the ico backing. We need partnerships with retailers, not investors, and if the investors want in, they can do it via exchanges like everyone else who missed the ico.

These meetings are always a nice way to get in touch with potential partners even though they are not looking for funds anymore. If they really can show a demo this could be the perfect place to demonstrate how their platform will work once it's released.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 23, 2019, 05:38:56 PM

In upcoming week the team will participate in 500 Startups on demo day it means they have something great to show to show the world. This project will have bright future ahead they are moving forward with nice momentum.

The project slowly demonstrates the ability and intention to clearly implement their ideas. Even though there are currently several projects with similar backgrounds, UTrust looks more solid

It could be a great opportunity to showcase the product if they are ready by then, and I hope they should easily convince the crowd by its promising features.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
February 23, 2019, 01:35:59 PM
Visa/Master cards are planning to increase fees for transactions and this definitely going to help crypto related payment settlers to step forward and fill the gap. Even if they can't meet the deadline but progress is steady. It is quite often to see little delays and important is development shouldn't stop and this is what makes different in the long run. Listing on more exchanges is something missing yet.
Yes, it will help to increase cryptomarket forwarder. I think credit card payment should be accepted for almost all crypto. Which should be done by project development.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
February 23, 2019, 10:22:24 AM

The project slowly demonstrates the ability and intention to clearly implement their ideas. Even though there are currently several projects with similar backgrounds, UTrust looks more solid
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
February 23, 2019, 10:05:44 AM

So this is a meeting with the potential investors and startups? Not sure what there is to gain as they already have the ico backing. We need partnerships with retailers, not investors, and if the investors want in, they can do it via exchanges like everyone else who missed the ico.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
February 23, 2019, 07:33:04 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
February 23, 2019, 07:22:17 AM
Crypto markets are now beginning to rise and its just fortunate that UTRUST are about to showcase its platform very soon. This will be exciting to the community!

Im also hoping that that will hiy with platform in same time with bullrun market. Seems some big news expecting us in next month (Fidelity launch etc.) and big growing too  Roll Eyes
Activity: 659
February 22, 2019, 11:12:36 AM
Crypto markets are now beginning to rise and its just fortunate that UTRUST are about to showcase its platform very soon. This will be exciting to the community!
It's good for the whole crypto to have this uptrend, perhaps i do not think that this will last longer because it was only a corrective pump from the bottom or after the massive downtredn for the past months. So by that time they need to have a good plan before launching it or else the launch will be useless in price.

Judging by expert trader's technical analysis in which according to them, crypto markets are going in a bullish trend and I hope they are right about that.
Im not even judging any crypto experts or analyst because they have a different insight in every movement of crypto markets. What i am doing is find a good analysis and take it as another guide or perspective in the whole market. In my own im not bullish in all crypto just some of it that really needs a pump up especially those altcoins that has a strong fundamental and supported by the community like this Utrust. I have a big dream about this coin that may be part of the most useful thing like paypal but it is in another way.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
February 21, 2019, 05:47:21 PM
It's good for the whole crypto to have this uptrend, perhaps i do not think that this will last longer because it was only a corrective pump from the bottom or after the massive downtredn for the past months. So by that time they need to have a good plan before launching it or else the launch will be useless in price.

Judging by expert trader's technical analysis in which according to them, crypto markets are going in a bullish trend and I hope they are right about that.
Activity: 659
February 21, 2019, 11:04:44 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
February 21, 2019, 08:28:59 AM
Visa/Master cards are planning to increase fees for transactions and this definitely going to help crypto related payment settlers to step forward and fill the gap. Even if they can't meet the deadline but progress is steady. It is quite often to see little delays and important is development shouldn't stop and this is what makes different in the long run. Listing on more exchanges is something missing yet.

I would not worry about listing on the more exchanges. Working platform and quality before quantity and we don't have to beg for listing.

And I think the times are over when an exchange listing caused the price to skyrocket. So I am pretty happy with the exchanges we are listed on so far and I agree that the release of the platform should have priority over new exchange listings.
February 21, 2019, 04:15:39 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
February 20, 2019, 08:29:28 PM
That is right. If there is a beta testing, it might be announced so that we can find out and try it, this project is very long and has been quite successful

Successful in raising money maybe yeah, but any other success is yet to be seen as the platform is not even live yet. I think it's too early to talk about that.

But what project from the ICO craze would you call successful, yet? I think most projects are behind the expectations. So I wouldn't really say that UTrust is something special in this matter. But yeah, basically you are right. They now need to make sure that the platform goes live asap.

Good point! Very few of them i suppose. Some of them have managed to build their own blockchain and followed their roadmap. But thing is, that most are most just in too infant stage to see if they even will be useful.

Seems ICOs became profitable again (for example Bittorent made around 8x in usd and LTO made around 4x in usd). I think we will see new bullrun soon.
When Utrust will have platform and UTK tokens will be needed for using platform - than tokens will be in demand and with bullrun we can see 1 usd per UTK or even more  Roll Eyes

I think that price of Utrust tokens will rise especially after platform is launched. But I don't agree with your statement about ICOs generally. Price of most of the tokens decrease after their ICOs. Bittorent was really successful. But most of the ICOs cannot be compared with Bittorent.

I agree, the price or profit will depend a lot on the project - ICO has to offer, especially if ICO develops and delivers the milestones according to the roadmap or the whitepaper.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
February 20, 2019, 07:36:20 PM

I would not worry about listing on the more exchanges. Working platform and quality before quantity and we don't have to beg for listing.
Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 20, 2019, 07:05:36 PM

Glad to her this. Utrust will have 1% of fees in crypto currencies and zero fees in UTK tokens. So this will be advantage for them.
And even Ilon Mask said, that crypto better than fiat money  Roll Eyes

https://ark-invest.com/research/podcast/elon-musk-podcast

If that is the case, then there will be more demand for UTK tokens since users will opt for zero fees in using the platform and it could attract more potential users in it once the platform has been released.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
February 20, 2019, 10:30:07 AM

Glad to hear this. Utrust will have 1% of fees in crypto currencies and zero fees in UTK tokens. So this will be advantage for them.
And even Ilon Mask said, that crypto better than fiat money  Roll Eyes

https://ark-invest.com/research/podcast/elon-musk-podcast
February 18, 2019, 04:15:17 PM

I understand that software development often have delays but we need the team to engage the community with updates of their work which could give assurance to them just like other projects did.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
February 18, 2019, 06:50:35 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 18, 2019, 05:04:07 AM

True. Speculative value in a bull market got out of hand on lot's of projects. But if this platform really kicks off, the speculative value was nothing compared to potential. That will take time to get there though. There might be another speculative pump before that though.

You are right. But if new bullrun will happens after UTK tokens will be using for platform this should bring double effect and may be new AHT

I would assume that its highly probable to achieve new ATH for this token given the fact that it has undergone serious development for nearly 1 year now which will naturally add more value to the project itself.

More adoption and big support from merchants would make this possible to achieve new ATH. The team is putting all their the best on this platform to shape it well and make it more useful in real so let's keep supporting this and it will happen soon.

I agree. Every supporter now are very excited for the impending release of the working platform and I think when that happens, it will be enough to make UTK achieve new ATH.
Without a working platform, there is almost no chance to be a successful project as an investor and supporter loss their attention on the project for low profit or no profit.

That is right! I'm afraid that if those roadmap milestones will not be met according to the deadline, some supporters might grew tired of waiting and it would have a negative impact on the project but I still had high hopes about this one.
Yes, and what will they do? They will merge all their assets of two cents and say "oh, enough"? https://trello.com/b/LBdFxyig/utrust-public-product-roadmap - I’ll just leave it here. Study
Pages:
Jump to: