Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 25. (Read 313916 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
February 10, 2019, 01:52:50 PM
That is right. If there is a beta testing, it might be announced so that we can find out and try it, this project is very long and has been quite successful

Successful in raising money maybe yeah, but any other success is yet to be seen as the platform is not even live yet. I think it's too early to talk about that.

But what project from the ICO craze would you call successful, yet? I think most projects are behind the expectations. So I wouldn't really say that UTrust is something special in this matter. But yeah, basically you are right. They now need to make sure that the platform goes live asap.

I agree. Even though the project's concept and potential are very remarkable, we also need to see  concrete implementations of those and having a final product being released will be the over all culmination for the project. Imho.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
February 10, 2019, 09:55:57 AM
That is right. If there is a beta testing, it might be announced so that we can find out and try it, this project is very long and has been quite successful

Successful in raising money maybe yeah, but any other success is yet to be seen as the platform is not even live yet. I think it's too early to talk about that.

But what project from the ICO craze would you call successful, yet? I think most projects are behind the expectations. So I wouldn't really say that UTrust is something special in this matter. But yeah, basically you are right. They now need to make sure that the platform goes live asap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
February 10, 2019, 07:58:43 AM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 10, 2019, 07:21:30 AM
Any major development news from this project lately? or perhaps the team could provide us recent updates to this promising project. I hope they will do it regularly.

Seems they dont disclose details, but as they said platform will be launched in this quarter according roadmap. Probably this happens in next month (March). And this will be a great time for launch I think. As many big things happens in next month (like Fidelity launch and huge institutional money will come in crypto)  Smiley
That is, now is the time to purchase or purchase this token since the spring will be very hot? In other matters, the price is now more than pleasant to buy.
I am also curious about what will happen in March on this project because will the price will rise after this platform will be launched on next month? indeed the price of this token is now very cheap, before that is far below the ICO price and you are not too late to buy it now if you want to get big profits in the future from this promising platform.

If they are planning to release the platform this quarter of the year as per their roadmap, then I would assume they are in the testing stage of the platform. Any news with regards to this?
As far as I understand, they are going according to their roadmap. She is in the public domain.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
February 10, 2019, 06:31:30 AM
Any major development news from this project lately? or perhaps the team could provide us recent updates to this promising project. I hope they will do it regularly.

Seems they dont disclose details, but as they said platform will be launched in this quarter according roadmap. Probably this happens in next month (March). And this will be a great time for launch I think. As many big things happens in next month (like Fidelity launch and huge institutional money will come in crypto)  Smiley
That is, now is the time to purchase or purchase this token since the spring will be very hot? In other matters, the price is now more than pleasant to buy.
I am also curious about what will happen in March on this project because will the price will rise after this platform will be launched on next month? indeed the price of this token is now very cheap, before that is far below the ICO price and you are not too late to buy it now if you want to get big profits in the future from this promising platform.

If they are planning to release the platform this quarter of the year as per their roadmap, then I would assume they are in the testing stage of the platform. Any news with regards to this?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
February 09, 2019, 11:18:44 AM

Seems they dont disclose details, but as they said platform will be launched in this quarter according roadmap. Probably this happens in next month (March). And this will be a great time for launch I think. As many big things happens in next month (like Fidelity launch and huge institutional money will come in crypto)  Smiley

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 08, 2019, 11:33:46 PM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 08, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
February 07, 2019, 03:07:01 PM

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 06, 2019, 04:01:50 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
February 05, 2019, 03:44:57 AM
Developers said in telegram that they going to burn up to 50 mln tokens per year. And it depends of course of their profit from comissions fees.
This is impossible of course for such big fees in first year. But who knows, may be in next years when Utrust will have a lot of customers across the world this will be real amount. And if circularing will be decreased with 50 mln per year, than rest tokens will be very expensive  Roll Eyes
Are you sure that they will burn 50 million tokens per year previously I noticed it is 25 million? If they really burn 50 million tokens per year then that will be helpful for the investor and market will go up.

There is no guarantee that they will burn 50 million tokens per year. 50 million is the maximum number of the tokens that can be burned. The exact number of burnt tokens will depend on the fees that users will pay.
Got the point, so they will burn up to fifty million tokens per year. Do you know what is the minimum token which they will burn per year?
February 04, 2019, 05:07:30 PM
Developers said in telegram that they going to burn up to 50 mln tokens per year. And it depends of course of their profit from comissions fees.
This is impossible of course for such big fees in first year. But who knows, may be in next years when Utrust will have a lot of customers across the world this will be real amount. And if circularing will be decreased with 50 mln per year, than rest tokens will be very expensive  Roll Eyes

Okay, so you have the confirmation that it's going to be up to 50 million tokens, and not the 25 million we assumed? Well, 25 million sounded logically to me but if's confirmed from official site I believe them.

Developers said in telegram that up to 50 mln. I don't know why 50, if they burned half of tokens, but they said so. In anyway way even 25 mln is too much in first year and I don't expect for this numbers.  
Im interesting wch which merchants they have collaboration and going to work?  Huh

Yeah, this 50 million is probably just a theoretical number anyway. For Utrust to burn this many tokens it needs to get used widely, it needs a lot of merchants and a lot of customers that use their payment option.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 03, 2019, 10:01:04 AM
This is impossible of course for such big fees in first year. But who knows, may be in next years when Utrust will have a lot of customers across the world this will be real amount. And if circularing will be decreased with 50 mln per year, than rest tokens will be very expensive  Roll Eyes

Okay, so you have the confirmation that it's going to be up to 50 million tokens, and not the 25 million we assumed? Well, 25 million sounded logically to me but if's confirmed from official site I believe them.

Developers said in telegram that up to 50 mln. I don't know why 50, if they burned half of tokens, but they said so. In anyway way even 25 mln is too much in first year and I don't expect for this numbers. 
Im interesting wch which merchants they have collaboration and going to work?  Huh
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
February 02, 2019, 03:28:27 PM
This is impossible of course for such big fees in first year. But who knows, may be in next years when Utrust will have a lot of customers across the world this will be real amount. And if circularing will be decreased with 50 mln per year, than rest tokens will be very expensive  Roll Eyes
Are you sure that they will burn 50 million tokens per year previously I noticed it is 25 million? If they really burn 50 million tokens per year then that will be helpful for the investor and market will go up.

yes maybe, but keep in mind the tokens that are burned are tokens that result from commission profits. so as long as Utrust is still not popular for payments we won't be able to see that. but regardless of that I like this. by burning this token every year it provides an advantage for investors.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
February 02, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

There is no guarantee that they will burn 50 million tokens per year. 50 million is the maximum number of the tokens that can be burned. The exact number of burnt tokens will depend on the fees that users will pay.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
February 02, 2019, 02:15:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
February 01, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

They have announced that, they burn up to 50 million tokens per year. But this number is not much important. Because the number of the tokens will burn depends on the fees that will collected. The number of burn tokens might not exceed even 25 million.
February 01, 2019, 12:22:00 PM

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
February 01, 2019, 11:19:47 AM

If this could become true than surely it will bring more value for this token like that they will keep burning according to this plan. I think so at the moment it looking hard but nobody knows about the future what happen next.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 01, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: