Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 31. (Read 313917 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
November 20, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

What happened to OP why all content has been deleted? Looking forward to know what is happening behind the scene. You want upload new images according to the recent status of this project. Is I'm right with my guess?

What you mean? The site woking perfect and they are quite active in social media. look at their twitter for example:
https://twitter.com/UTRUST

They posting news almost every day here. And seems project going good according plan. As they said in telegram full platform launch in Q1 2019. And now they will have beta wallet soon and seems they are looking beta-teters with soe rewards with free UTK tokens...

https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1064579177792315395

he mean that the 1st page of this thread is now empty. ANN isn't exist. thread name was also changed.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 20, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

What happened to OP why all content has been deleted? Looking forward to know what is happening behind the scene. You want upload new images according to the recent status of this project. Is I'm right with my guess?

What you mean? The site woking perfect and they are quite active in social media. look at their twitter for example:
https://twitter.com/UTRUST

They posting news almost every day here. And seems project going good according plan. As they said in telegram full platform launch in Q1 2019. And now they will have beta wallet soon and seems they are looking beta-teters with soe rewards with free UTK tokens...

https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1064579177792315395
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
November 20, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
It is time to fill the page with new information the latest one and that opening page was required attention. There is nothing to be worried about this recent cleansing of data from OP. I think other projects also should follow the Utrust in this regard as even after years you see same old dated information on their introductory pages which doesn't let good impression.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
November 19, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 17, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
By the way, when will the final mobile apps for Android and IOS platforms are scheduled for launch? Any news about it?

https://trello.com/b/LBdFxyig/utrust-public-product-roadmap

It seems they are on the way to achieve their goals very soon you can find this through official roadmap. They have wonderful spirit and their dev team is already working hard to make this platform functional.

Wow! It seems that the team are really doing their best to make this project become successful. On the other hand, the community support is really solid so this one seems a token to watch out for.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 06:55:08 AM
Whats this I hear about Utrust + Ethereum classic debit card?

Or am I mistaken?  Huh

What? Yes, Utrust have partnerships with Ethereum classic to integrate ETC into the UTRUST platform as payment solution. But ETH classic dont have debit cards.. where you got this info?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

Or am I mistaken?  Huh

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-partners-with-ethereum-classic-dev-team-securing-etc-integration-bf77f2384249

You should read the original article about this partnership between both projects I hope this would help you a lot to understand how this works and how it will help to increase community after this integration.

It seems as a win - win situation for both projects and will surely contribute to the mutual development of each other. Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Or am I mistaken?  Huh

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-partners-with-ethereum-classic-dev-team-securing-etc-integration-bf77f2384249

You should read the original article about this partnership between both projects I hope this would help you a lot to understand how this works and how it will help to increase community after this integration.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 16, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
trading volume is still low to make any moves. looks like Utrust competitor (monetha) got some release, so price has pumped a bit. very exited if utrust can get e-money license this year..

As I know Monetha dont have buyer protection as Utrust. And other similar projects as well. So seems Utrust looks more stronger than their competitors  Roll Eyes

Yes, exactly. But we still have to wait until platform launch and see how everything works. Anyway, given their great team I'm very optimistic and looking forward to the release of the platform.

it's something that many people have been waiting for I hope that the launch of the platform can have a good impact on the prices on the market
this is a good time to buy and add utrust in our portfolio
A good time to buy will be when the market will be turns around. Now buying any altcoin is a huge risk. Look at the current decline in the price of bitcoin
Indeed, if you look at the current market conditions, I think it's quite risky to buy an altcoin, but if you are sure to buy an altcoin it is not the most important issue, still be sure of your own decision

Not really that bad buying now since everyone is waiting for the market bounce for a long time already. Average down in my opinion in this case.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

Or am I mistaken?  Huh
Activity: 336
November 16, 2018, 01:51:17 AM
trading volume is still low to make any moves. looks like Utrust competitor (monetha) got some release, so price has pumped a bit. very exited if utrust can get e-money license this year..

As I know Monetha dont have buyer protection as Utrust. And other similar projects as well. So seems Utrust looks more stronger than their competitors  Roll Eyes

Yes, exactly. But we still have to wait until platform launch and see how everything works. Anyway, given their great team I'm very optimistic and looking forward to the release of the platform.

it's something that many people have been waiting for I hope that the launch of the platform can have a good impact on the prices on the market
A good time to buy will be when the market will be turns around. Now buying any altcoin is a huge risk. Look at the current decline in the price of bitcoin
Indeed, if you look at the current market conditions, I think it's quite risky to buy an altcoin, but if you are sure to buy an altcoin it is not the most important issue, still be sure of your own decision
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
November 16, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
now is a good time to buy, because we can see now in CMC, almost all tokens / coins go down, and when prices drop is the time to buy and sell when prices have gone up, not vice versa
If there are no prerequisites for growth, then what is the reason for such a purchase? Buying on a falling market is the same as playing Russian roulette. It is better to wait for a trend change in the market and get less profit than to get big losses
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
now is a good time to buy, because we can see now in CMC, almost all tokens / coins go down, and when prices drop is the time to buy and sell when prices have gone up, not vice versa
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
November 15, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
November 14, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 14, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 14, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

in my opinion indeed Utrust is better than Monetha, now Utrust occupies position 222 in the coinmarket, and the current price is at the level of $ 0.03, while Monetha is ranked 349, clear who is better
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 14, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
oh i have read about 500 Startups from Wiki "is an early-stage venture fund and seed accelerator founded in 2010", so this deal can bring a lot to Utrust development and marketing experience. how much do they have in AUM?

I think this is the good sign for strong hands who still have believe in the future of this project. This project is moving forward with nice spirit so it will make it more healthy and this community will grow for sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
November 14, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
oh i have read about 500 Startups from Wiki "is an early-stage venture fund and seed accelerator founded in 2010", so this deal can bring a lot to Utrust development and marketing experience. how much do they have in AUM?
Pages:
Jump to: