Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 30. (Read 313917 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Here, the point is not whether the price reacts to news, the fundamental point is that the work is quite active, and this in turn gives prerequisites for success in the future, which seems to me much more important than catching a two-day pamp at news.

Fully agree with you. Times are over, for the moment at least, that prices directly react to whatever good news. Projects with sustainable development and future use cases are the ones that will be successful in future.

The team is fully focused to develop a useful system to increase the adoption of this platform. It is worth for it to accumulate and pick more in this duration where it is ready to move with full speed. I also think activities of the team is looking very promising.

Correct. I hope the community will refrain from being very anxious about the token's price right now, rather, we should wait for the final release of the platform and see what we can get from it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Here, the point is not whether the price reacts to news, the fundamental point is that the work is quite active, and this in turn gives prerequisites for success in the future, which seems to me much more important than catching a two-day pamp at news.

Fully agree with you. Times are over, for the moment at least, that prices directly react to whatever good news. Projects with sustainable development and future use cases are the ones that will be successful in future.

The team is fully focused to develop a useful system to increase the adoption of this platform. It is worth for it to accumulate and pick more in this duration where it is ready to move with full speed. I also think activities of the team is looking very promising.

Seems they are really very active. They posting good news with their events and partnerships almost every day.
They have partnership with European payment platform - Payrexx few days ago:
https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1067811055882117120
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
December 02, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 02, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Activity: 476
December 02, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
December 02, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
If you say affect of these news and updates on prices in sense of showing some quick increase that will not happen at this stage. I say this price sustaining is due to these good updates on partnerships. Market has entered into uncertainty from bearish mode which is more sensitive. When one from tow things happens price will rise or bull to rule again or after launch of fully working platform.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
December 01, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
And again Utrust team announced a new a new, imo very valuable, partnership with Payrexx  Smiley

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-forms-partnership-with-payrexx-to-transform-crypto-payment-landscape-in-europe-6c961644ccc0

UTRUST is ideed constantly giving us updates. Probably more than most of the other crypto projects but it's still not shown in the price. We'll have to be patient and wait for the market to recover. Then I am sure solid projects that made progress will grow disproportionately better.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 01, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
And again Utrust team announced a new a new, imo very valuable, partnership with Payrexx  Smiley

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-forms-partnership-with-payrexx-to-transform-crypto-payment-landscape-in-europe-6c961644ccc0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
December 01, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
On daily basis updates are being given about new partnerships and development side as well. If you have development skills and want to join the Utrust team then last message is for you. They are continuously expanding team to bring more technical minds on board. This takes time but they are targets to meet and everything looks pretty on the track.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 30, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Maybe they need to update the first post with fresh information but I think it would be ideal if they informed the community first before taking such actions in order to avoid any speculations.
Well, just perhaps no drama behind the scene. Surely the current 1st page makes some people suspicious and think negatively. I don't think there's anything wrong in letting the old one while providing a new one, rather than being made like this.

The team is active on social media and they are making any update in this thread. I also agreed with you there is nothing wrong with this project the team is still working like before even they expand their portfolio now they more people behind this platform.

I agree. Team are very active and I hope they could provide more solid milestones to satisfy most of the community. But I hope by next year, this project would get more exciting that ever.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
November 27, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
Maybe they need to update the first post with fresh information but I think it would be ideal if they informed the community first before taking such actions in order to avoid any speculations.
Well, just perhaps no drama behind the scene. Surely the current 1st page makes some people suspicious and think negatively. I don't think there's anything wrong in letting the old one while providing a new one, rather than being made like this.

The team is active on social media and they are making any update in this thread. I also agreed with you there is nothing wrong with this project the team is still working like before even they expand their portfolio now they more people behind this platform.
Activity: 340
November 26, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 06:06:00 PM
we know that almost all price of altcoin has droped significant even some of them have die, but Utrust is not affected by market volatility and even tends to be stable so I think UTK is the right altcoin to be a long-term investment, do you agree with me?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 23, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
That's why you should watch and read things about projects of which token holder you are. When you see talking team members of projects which have delivered and are near and completed work back their words. All this don't let you down during toughest moments. It isn't easy for no one whether one admit or not but future is always beautiful. When you see these people so much confident in their project's future this lifts you up as well.

Correct! I think that a even just a simple update on the the current situation of platform development would suffice in order to give the community hope that this project will push through regardless of the gloomy crypto markets that everyone are experiencing right now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
November 23, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
That's why you should watch and read things about projects of which token holder you are. When you see talking team members of projects which have delivered and are near and completed work back their words. All this don't let you down during toughest moments. It isn't easy for no one whether one admit or not but future is always beautiful. When you see these people so much confident in their project's future this lifts you up as well.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 23, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

yes, if like this investors will think that this project has disappeared.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 11:54:39 AM
"Nunca Digas Nunca" | Sanja Kon | TEDxBraga

Sanja Kon currently is the VP of Global Partnersgips at UTRUST, and before that worked at eBay and Paypal. With a clear vision and knowledge on how the digital landscape impacts consumer’s behaviours, Sanja talks about the future of online payments! Sanja Kon currently is the VP of Global Partnersgips at UTRUST, and before that worked at eBay and Paypal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-07Fs3mvA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for sharing the link! A great speech of Sonja, glad to see the team such active in promoting Utrust project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
"Nunca Digas Nunca" | Sanja Kon | TEDxBraga

Sanja Kon currently is the VP of Global Partnersgips at UTRUST, and before that worked at eBay and Paypal. With a clear vision and knowledge on how the digital landscape impacts consumer’s behaviours, Sanja talks about the future of online payments! Sanja Kon currently is the VP of Global Partnersgips at UTRUST, and before that worked at eBay and Paypal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-07Fs3mvA&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 22, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

he mean that the 1st page of this thread is now empty. ANN isn't exist. thread name was also changed.

Really, I just noticed this. May they want to update some new fresh information about project. As last they are countinue to work and delievel product. Their twitter and telegram quite active. And even they have some big partnerships and merchants already. But still not disclosed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
November 20, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

What happened to OP why all content has been deleted? Looking forward to know what is happening behind the scene. You want upload new images according to the recent status of this project. Is I'm right with my guess?

What you mean? The site woking perfect and they are quite active in social media. look at their twitter for example:
https://twitter.com/UTRUST

They posting news almost every day here. And seems project going good according plan. As they said in telegram full platform launch in Q1 2019. And now they will have beta wallet soon and seems they are looking beta-teters with soe rewards with free UTK tokens...

https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1064579177792315395

he mean that the 1st page of this thread is now empty. ANN isn't exist. thread name was also changed.

Pages:
Jump to: