Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 34. (Read 313917 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 11:24:35 AM
I haven't seen this project for a long time. has there been a development of this project so that it becomes a big and good project. Is the price on the market still stable as it used to be?

Their platform launch in Q1 2019. They have agreement with some shops already. Price now below ICO (ICO price was 6.5 cent). So this is a good time for buying tokens.
really the extraordinary performance of the altcoin in Q4, Utrust working with Jumpseller makes the price of UTK rise sharply to 10%,
this makes UTK breakout and bullish coming soon

Still, the market is in a bearish mode which we cannot able to predict the price of UTK because even they are doing very good in the background the price of the coin will increase along with the Bitcoin price. Suddenly one day the price of all potential coin will start increasing in the market.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
November 03, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
Next week blockchain boat party where UTrust and other three big names will be hosts. Hardly you can see an day when there is no update on development little or big something you can always find about Utrust on social media. Team is use in best possible way this golden period of calmness in cryptomarkets these day. It is getting clearer that next year most probably will be huge for well built platforms.
I think that event will have no big impact or effect to the price but moreover it has been a big advantage and opportunity to be there for the team for much exposure and to expand more the crowd for this project. For the Team i have no doubt to them likewise to what you've said, now i have no big expectations but right after this bad market as well the continues work of the team this gonna be worth it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
Does UTRUST have a preliminary list of merchants that will adopt the platform once it is launched? I hope they could get to publish it to the community asap.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
November 02, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
Next week blockchain boat party where UTrust and other three big names will be hosts. Hardly you can see an day when there is no update on development little or big something you can always find about Utrust on social media. Team is use in best possible way this golden period of calmness in cryptomarkets these day. It is getting clearer that next year most probably will be huge for well built platforms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
November 02, 2018, 08:11:49 AM
I haven't seen this project for a long time. has there been a development of this project so that it becomes a big and good project. Is the price on the market still stable as it used to be?

Their platform launch in Q1 2019. They have agreement with some shops already. Price now below ICO (ICO price was 6.5 cent). So this is a good time for buying tokens.

won't sell my bag till the mainnet launch for sure. lastly they have announced that 10000 stores hosted by Jumpseller will be able to use the UTRUST platform. Afaik they have some big online retail partner from German also (+thousand of merchants).
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

At this point, buying UTRUST is reasonable when compared to the price at the highest moment. The project also takes only 50% of the ICO value now, much better than other projects. Its potential in 2019 is quite large.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
November 02, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

really the extraordinary performance of the altcoin in Q4, Utrust working with Jumpseller makes the price of UTK rise sharply to 10%,
this makes UTK breakout and bullish coming soon
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 02, 2018, 02:56:06 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 01, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 01, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
Utrust started to get attention and mentioning as alternative payment processor already. This is indicates they have real solutions and other startups are interested to use them future platform to be able to make their tokens spendable for online shopping. I hope this network of retailers will be expanded to off line as well when supportive infrastructure will be available sometime. Covering online and offline shopping will bring amazing success.

Offline? But as I know they going to cover only online payment. For offline  payment they must have crypto-cards (at last virtual cards for their app). But as I know they are not going to issue cards  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
October 31, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
Utrust started to get attention and mentioning as alternative payment processor already. This is indicates they have real solutions and other startups are interested to use them future platform to be able to make their tokens spendable for online shopping. I hope this network of retailers will be expanded to off line as well when supportive infrastructure will be available sometime. Covering online and offline shopping will bring amazing success.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 30, 2018, 11:59:02 PM
So after platform launch this JumpSeller company with 10k shops will starts UTK tokens as payments? They signed MoU about this already?

It depends on the demand of users it's not necessary method now they will get the option to add this token as payment to support the currency. You should read this update and understand how that system works.

Demand will increase only when their development process starts and reading their platform in order to accept the tokens. See it will take time to develop this type of platform in the market and once they start rolling the demand will automatically increase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 30, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
So after platform launch this JumpSeller company with 10k shops will starts UTK tokens as payments? They signed MoU about this already?

It depend on the demand of users it's not necessary method now they will get option to add this token as payment to support currency. You should read this update and understand how that system works.

Partnerships and adoption like this are very essential to the growth and future of UTRUST and this is one big step towards UTK's acceptance.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

It depend on the demand of users it's not necessary method now they will get option to add this token as payment to support currency. You should read this update and understand how that system works.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 30, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
This is bullish news and significant achievement for UTrust on its journey to become best online payments processor on blockchain after becoming part with JumpSeller. It will be amazing to see 10k plus stores where people will be able to make purchases in future. This is one of the partnerships and by the moment of launching there will be many such partners this is what I am sure of now.
but looking at the chart and the Utrust price increase there are still no bullish signs, we have to be patient and hold if you believe in UTK,
but the 0.4% decline today is not bad for altcoins like Utrust
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 11:13:36 AM
Activity: 826
October 30, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
This is bullish news and significant achievement for UTrust on its journey to become best online payments processor on blockchain after becoming part with JumpSeller. It will be amazing to see 10k plus stores where people will be able to make purchases in future. This is one of the partnerships and by the moment of launching there will be many such partners this is what I am sure of now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
October 30, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
Great news today but seems the inability of team of stick to timeline is still hurting. Hopefully team can stick to schedule releases or BEFORE to restore interest and momentum. This is crypto and survival hinges on trust and doing what you say.
We need to take poodavki and koriktirovki on the instability of the entire crypto environment. Crypto-market volatility is still very high and it makes no sense to talk about any guarantees. The most important thing is that the project is working - everything else is a matter of time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 06:06:16 PM
Great news today but seems the inability of team of stick to timeline is still hurting. Hopefully team can stick to schedule releases or BEFORE to restore interest and momentum. This is crypto and survival hinges on trust and doing what you say.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
Online Storefront Jumpseller Partners with UTRUST to Enable Instant Acceptance of Cryptocurrency as Payment

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/online-storefront-jumpseller-partners-with-utrust-3b6174841201

Crypto-payments company UTRUST has announced a partnership with e-commerce storefront Jumpseller to become its preferred payment platform, effective immediately.

Wonderful update this integration will worth for it and it is good to hear about this kind of achievement when team is on job and bringing exciting news for the community. This process will make this more flexible to sell online using crypto and create their own store for this purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: