Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 36. (Read 313917 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
October 19, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
The UTRUST team announced that the wallet is in Beta and their native apps for iOS & Android are set to launch on October 17.
Due to the upcoming releases, UTK is ranked #2 coin to watch for the upcoming week!

https://coincodex.com/article/2483/top-3-coins-to-watch-oct-15-oct-21-2018/

Today is 17th October, but I don't see news in twitter about wallet release and can't find app on site as well. Their plans still according announce and we must see apps today? How many currencies app will be support? They developed wallets too long (almost one year) and Im waiting with eagerly this apps  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I am waiting for the release, too. It's been a long time since the ICO but it seems UTrust is making some slow progress. I am really looking forward to test the UTrust app.

As it had been shown in the road map, the web wallet APP was supposed to release in Q3 2018. But I don't worry about it. The team is working.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
The UTRUST team announced that the wallet is in Beta and their native apps for iOS & Android are set to launch on October 17.
Due to the upcoming releases, UTK is ranked #2 coin to watch for the upcoming week!

Today is 17th October, but I don't see news in twitter about wallet release and can't find app on site as well. Their plans still according announce and we must see apps today? How many currencies app will be support? They developed wallets too long (almost one year) and Im waiting with eagerly this apps  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I am waiting for the release, too. It's been a long time since the ICO but it seems UTrust is making some slow progress. I am really looking forward to test the UTrust app.
if they release APP then the price will increase again hopefully, maybe the altcoin season will start at the end of the year or early next year, because seeing the UTK prices currently increase 1% and the chart looks stable, it is likely to bullrun
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 17, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 03:03:08 AM
I am not concerned of price at all seeing the work is being done here. It is indeed going to be what is being claimed. I was reading about escrow service to protect the seller and buyer alongwith other features all this sounds perfect payment solutions online. Next year is going to bring it in spotlight but by then holding or accumulation or both will be great thing to do easy easy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 02:46:31 AM
why not list on small  nice exchanger also  like tradesatoshi and crex24  coinexchange.io  cryptopia.co.nz
and this  exchangers are grow in volume by the day

is cheap  with 2 btc UTK can join all  this 4 . this will give new UTK investors 

binance fee is  to  much
What's the point? The project already has much larger exchanges. Small exchanges are absolutely useless. It's a waste of money

they don't understand that low quality exchanges with low/fake trading volume cannot bring us to new levels of liquidity.
UTK has been listed on the good market like huobi, kucoin, hitbtc, ethfinex. so they don't need to register UTK on a small exchange. you will see UTK will reach $ 1 after the growth of market prices increases. then you will admire this project.

We still have strong faith towards the price of UTK because recently we have seen much major partnership from the company side. I strongly believe in the price of UTK when the market starts recovering the price of UTK will easily cross the value of 1$.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
October 16, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

Great. I think the release of these UTRUST's mobile wallets would pave for more adoption among crypto users worldwide.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
October 15, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
Now this is big development with early access to beta wallet by signing up in advance. I saw it is two days old update but still valid and jumped on it to test the beta wallet. I own reasonable amount of UTK tokens but the functionalities and performance of this beta version can motivate me to scoop up more to make my position  more better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
Despite of being listed on these exchanges, the trade volume is not high. So, bigger exchanges are still needed.

Every ico made in last run has dropped, and it has nothing to do with exchanges. Give it some time, maybe a long time, this is not magically gain new investors. The price needs to stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
October 14, 2018, 08:01:58 AM
Despite of being listed on these exchanges, the trade volume is not high. So, bigger exchanges are still needed.

Thats because platform not ready and tokens not in demand. We dont have big hype now. But when they will released platform people will buy tokens much more and expensive.

Agreed with you people must keep this in mind without any big support from big merchants and adoption of this network. It's pretty hard to see rapid growth in short time of period but in long run all strong hands will enjoy this journey by showing patience.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 14, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

Thats because platform not ready and tokens not in demand. We dont have big hype now. But when they will released platform people will buy tokens much more and expensive.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 13, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
why not list on small  nice exchanger also  like tradesatoshi and crex24  coinexchange.io  cryptopia.co.nz

is cheap  with 2 btc UTK can join all  this 4 . this will give new UTK investors 

binance fee is  to  much
What's the point? The project already has much larger exchanges. Small exchanges are absolutely useless. It's a waste of money

they don't understand that low quality exchanges with low/fake trading volume cannot bring us to new levels of liquidity.
UTK has been listed on the good market like huobi, kucoin, hitbtc, ethfinex. so they don't need to register UTK on a small exchange. you will see UTK will reach $ 1 after the growth of market prices increases. then you will admire this project.
October 11, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
Utrust selected by PwC_Switzerland, inacta and _CV_VC_ as one of the Top 50 companies in Crypto Valley. here is the full details about it: https://cvvc.com/index.php/about-us/mediacorner/report-top-50-companies-blockchain-crypto

Where is Crypto Walley? In Switzerland? This is good news, but in the same time some useless project in this list as well (for example Monaco which dont have projuct, just promising for 1.5 years.

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

binance fee is  to  much

new UTK investors  and utk comunity members

utk need  belivers HOLDER not  only day traders
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
October 11, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

binance fee is  to  much

Activity: 700
Merit: 280
October 11, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

binance fee is  to  much
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

binance fee is  to  much

This cant bring any effect right now ( in bear market). They have more better exchanges already (Huobi, Kucoin etc) I think they must list token to new exchanges before platform launch and may be when market will be grow again.

I agree, listing now on smaller and worse exchanges doesn't make any sense at all. I think we must wait for platform launch and/or better market to see a significant price increase.

This isn't only happening here because almost all other types of coins have decreased very badly and made huge losses for investors who have invested in these things. But, it's true we should wait for the latest launch of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

binance fee is  to  much

This cant bring any effect right now ( in bear market). They have more better exchanges already (Huobi, Kucoin etc) I think they must list token to new exchanges before platform launch and may be when market will be grow again.

I agree, listing now on smaller and worse exchanges doesn't make any sense at all. I think we must wait for platform launch and/or better market to see a significant price increase.
October 10, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

binance fee is  to  much

Pages:
Jump to: