Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 12. (Read 227334 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I don't understand you.if many do not buy on normal while you think that it will exchange with you?

Hi!

The site is an exchange and it's not just for VAL, do you understand?

I do not see sense to transfer your coins to your exchanger. since I trust my PC to let it lie on my wallet to the good times.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i think  valorbit can compete with other coins like zeithcoin,reddcoin,dogecoin,goldcoin...etc all old coins

if we talk about the amount of valorbit,a lot of coins have huge amount too

Valorbit have all the features like crypto in general ..wallet,source code,forum,website etc,.so what our worry
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your support in Valorbit.
Your advocacy means the world to us and we're glad to see our community growing thanks to your involvement.

It's been some months that you haven't been hearing from us. The truth is that we're upgrading the platform to better fulfill your expectations and make it work in your best interest. Read through to see what we're up to in the upcoming months!

You are a part of an expanding community; you support Valorbit, the coin gifts and rewards network, based on sharing over email, social and mobile channels. You got on board in the early stages of Valorbit and now we are riding on the wave of cryptocurrency together.

Bitcoin reshaped the face of the world as we knew it. Bitcoin disrupted our financial landscape, proposing a new economic system based on the One for all, All for one model. Still, nowadays Bitcoin shifted from their initial vision. Valorbit solves Bitcoin's shortcomings to better address the needs of our modern societies.

What are Valorbit's pillars of success?

Equal economic opportunities - you can get Valorbit coins for free through social media sharing and referrals
Dumping the scarcity mindset - there are enough Valorbit coins for everyone
Human-centric - Valorbit blockchain system is structured so that it can't be overtaken by big mining companies
Valorbit is a stable cryptocurrency delivered through social sharing. The more you share, the more you earn. We focus on creating equal economic opportunities for you, our community of engaged enthusiasts.

People are our greatest asset. Your positive feedback and great support since the beginning, will ensure Valorbit's success!

At the moment, we are working on upgrading the platform. Soon enough, you'll have the possibility to gain more coins when you choose to validate your account via SMS. Our goal is to safeguard the genuine members against fake registrations. We know that you have a lot of questions, we ask for your patience as they will get clear as soon as the platform is upgraded.

Stay up to date with Valorbit's news! Keep a close eye on our investor pitch and next round of capital raising.

Support Valorbit!

if I don't listen before they had a link to the forum now blog
and above what is written, I have not seen so they are not lost!
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Software Developer
I don't understand you.if many do not buy on normal while you think that it will exchange with you?

Hi!

The site is an exchange and it's not just for VAL, do you understand?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Now is the time to buy. The best time will not be long.

Who dare buy this coin? I can not count how many coins are born everyday and who has enough money to push this coin up ?
you can buy it as a funny gift for now. it's not worth a cent .
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Now is the time to buy. The best time will not be long.
Software Developer
Hello everyone!

I did my part to help Valorbit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchange-ncscoinsexchangecom-an-alternative-altcoins-platform-2868663

I hope for better days for this project and for DEV to come out to make it easier.

jsff77
why we need another thread?

It is not another thread, it is an ad, which refers to Valorbit, but that is not only for this coin. So it should be another topic.

jsff77
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

I did my part to help Valorbit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchange-ncscoinsexchangecom-an-alternative-altcoins-platform-2868663

I hope for better days for this project and for DEV to come out to make it easier.

jsff77
why we need another thread?
Software Developer
Hello everyone!

jsff77
I don't think it will be linked to facebook because the dev nothing happened.as I understand valorbit or sold.either the dev is trying again to come up with something.wait. but this coin will only swap!and only swap! since her very much and she is not interesting.dev just disappeared.but maybe not!
huh, maybe you're right, will waiting Wink
I don't think it will be linked to facebook because the dev nothing happened.as I understand valorbit or sold.either the dev is trying again to come up with something.wait. but this coin will only swap!and only swap! since her very much and she is not interesting.dev just disappeared.but maybe not!
The coin sounds very interesting for its gifting capabilities and facebook integration i think Smiley

Unfortunately the coin is long since abandoned and good luck to anyone that thinks this coin is ever going to be integrated with facebook  Cheesy
Especially when to consider that Facebook now bans ICO and crypto-currencies Wink
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The coin sounds very interesting for its gifting capabilities and facebook integration i think Smiley

Unfortunately the coin is long since abandoned and good luck to anyone that thinks this coin is ever going to be integrated with facebook  Cheesy
I see coin is active
This is like MLM structure, right?

i no think so,the model maybe similar like Stelar when they launched

which we can get a coin when we reffer or share to other people to sign up

and all the procces is free

so mlm it's when you reffer the link - he invested - you get the bonus. More peoples - more bonuses. So yes, something like mlm. But don't worry, a lot of projects use referral system for promotion
I never understood who bought the coin val ? in the last post of the developer it is written that he sold val to other people! so why for so long no one did not write nothing new? the only thing that I have noticed is the fact that someone is remaking the site but after so much time remaking the website, I also have nothing good saw.in the Russian-speaking branches have met people who wrote that in the spring the developer will release an update!will see what will happen maybe all that will change! remember rdd was also a lot of it and nobody took the price was 1caт now 106 sat. maybe valorbit will show their best side.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Who says VAL is active. This coin is dead. I am giving away 56mil VAL for only $50, let me know if you're interested.

I think there are no investors interested in this coin because it doesn't really exist on the exchanges and just only on yobit exchange for funny review. If Dev wants this coin running well, it must have many tons of promotion works and developments doing there.
I will not spend my money if it isn't a real project.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I see coin is active
This is like MLM structure, right?

i no think so,the model maybe similar like Stelar when they launched

which we can get a coin when we reffer or share to other people to sign up

and all the procces is free
Activity: 112
buy pizza for the price 56 mil val  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: