Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 10. (Read 227334 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi friends, I need how many coins to receive the stakes in the wallet ??

Exchange for trade?

thanks!
Activity: 42
deposit VAL not working on yobit !

i got respond from yobit yesterday,the conclusions is they request the new source code ,here is their answer

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

Great job guy, wish this coin come back alive
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

i got respond from yobit yesterday,the conclusions is they request the new source code ,here is their answer

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=valorbit&type=

this link of source code has been sent to support in yobit by me

lets wait the next responds from them

any donations to my valorbit very appreciated : 17aFA8zzsCntxzHC58LKw6unu8sQ9wJmYe

https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=valorbit&type=
legendary

Activity: 14
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
just got report that my refferal does not receive valorbit coin anymore on their account

its good if val want to grow they need to stop free coins in future,so the people must buy to get coins and market will have transactions

i'm still waiting wallet on yobit active,i dont know what happens with their wallet.

i'm already contacted the support and give the link of source code but still no respons

support response

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal
legendary
just got report that my refferal does not receive valorbit coin anymore on their account

its good if val want to grow they need to stop free coins in future,so the people must buy to get coins and market will have transactions

i'm still waiting wallet on yobit active,i dont know what happens with their wallet.

i'm already contacted the support and give the link of source code but still no respons
Activity: 28
Who says VAL is active. This coin is dead. I am giving away 56mil VAL for only $50, let me know if you're interested.
I want to buy your VAL. Let me know detail payment process !

write to me as you are ready to pay my 100,000,000 val
@gradys225, i will pay you $300 for your 100.000.000 VAL. How can i contact you ? i can pay to you in Bitcoin, MonetaryUnit (MUE), or Perfect Money. Which payment method you suggest ?

I wrote to you in PM
Do you want Perfect Money ? How can i contact you ?

Is he serious to buy your VAL or he is kidding you? I guess he is just kidding here, why he need to buy it here while he can buy billions VAL at yobit.

Who says VAL is active. This coin is dead. I am giving away 56mil VAL for only $50, let me know if you're interested.

Giving away should be free, but you ask for $50? Surely you are not giving away, but trying to sell it. I do not even want to receive your VAL if you are going to give it for free LMAO.

Yes he can buy at yobit but there he buys a much more expensive$ 300 goes 20325203 val.... I sell because I need money.

@gradys225, i will pay you $300 for your 100.000.000 VAL. How can i contact you ? i can pay to you in Bitcoin, MonetaryUnit (MUE), or Perfect Money. Which payment method you suggest ?

I wrote to you in PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Is he serious to buy your VAL or he is kidding you? I guess he is just kidding here, why he need to buy it here while he can buy billions VAL at yobit.

Giving away should be free, but you ask for $50? Surely you are not giving away, but trying to sell it. I do not even want to receive your VAL if you are going to give it for free LMAO.

https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/USD
Activity: 194
sell 100.000.000 val$ 300 who are interested in the offer please write
I want to buy all your VAL. Please tell detail about payment process !
Pages:
Jump to: