Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 14. (Read 227334 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
valorbit need more exchange not only on yobit because the wallet always off and we unable deposit on there

i saw the website of valorbit have done the renewal

i think valorbit have chances to grow

there is one question the true how many total coins issued by valorbit ?

There should be a lot of coins, do not forget about the number of the population of the earth, and raise the value of the coin due to its ownership - buy and withdraw, get the PoS on your wallets

https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/USD#6M
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
valorbit need more exchange not only on yobit because the wallet always off and we unable deposit on there

i saw the website of valorbit have done the renewal

i think valorbit have chances to grow

there is one question the true how many total coins issued by valorbit ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
sell shaft over 100.000.000 200.000 Doge
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Guys,i would like to sell 10M VAL for Dogecoin
price : (0.00510000 DOGE)

If interested PM me

Kind regards
Simon

It's not worth selling this coin and you can store it as funny gift in the cryptoworld . Many million coins are created everyday without control and
There are no updates from Dev so what do you want for this project ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

If interested PM me

Kind regards
Simon

No offenses friend, but I really doubt anyone will be interested to buy this coin anymore because there are many people own this VAL like you and do not know what to do with this coin. I cant see a good future of this coin, just hold your Val as a souvenir and hope for a big miracle to happen in the next some years. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

If interested PM me

Kind regards
Simon
Activity: 234
I do not believe a word any1 says in this forum thread, they are just trying offload their losses onto others
if you want some excitement mine this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ocp-oc-protocol-no-premine-sha256-triple-hybrid-powpos-2313497
its SHA256t  t for triple sha256 it is greatly undervalued its POW and POS running alongside each other
and please do not message me to offload your losses VAL onto me ,,,,,
why bitcoin, when you need to kill the dollar
your joking right , valorbit coin is not bitcoin , you can only nominate a purchase with it with the lowest denominator of btc , so you cant buy it with us$ dollar, and im not trolling , I solo mined 26 mil of coin just to know how to use 4x NVidia S1070 with x4 M1060 in each blade at my cost.  I wouldn't buy gold in any other currency except us$
AND NO IT IS NOT A QUESTION
this is what we all want to happen in the future, some millionaire is going to buy all the valorbit coin to spite his gold digging offspring, they cant get any lower than .00000001 btc , so his offspring will think they have ledger value , after his grin in his coffin, his offspring will think they have to buy more to add value in the line until they realize they will never have a gold plated coffin, not even on ledger
THIS IS A DEAD MANS COIN
Activity: 64
WALLET  is not synchronized

My wallet sync in half an hour
rearrange your net connection!
Activity: 304
It has been the main focus of this thread for a long time now and it looks like the dev has left and the coin abandoned.
Has there been no new trend for developers? What should they do if they are too irresponsible? For so long, they have always been such a bad voice. Are they not urgent, or have they really abandoned it?
Activity: 147
I have the amount of currency valorbit I want to sell after I disable the deposit of this currency in the yobit
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Ppl , how to add nodes to sync it correctly ? Any instructions ?? Need help bros ...

In wallet  menu

help>Debug window>console

addnode  ip:port  add

see here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1344463.380
Activity: 37
The wallet i downloaded gives virus warning
is this wallet safe to use?
Activity: 58
Ppl , how to add nodes to sync it correctly ? Any instructions ?? Need help bros ...
Activity: 233
unreal long synchronization  (stopped on last 4 week)

i need transfer some coin to yobit, but i cant
As far as I know Yobit has disabled val deposits and withdrals
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
unreal long synchronization  (stopped on last 4 week)

i need transfer some coin to yobit, but i cant
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
It has been the main focus of this thread for a long time now and it looks like the dev has left and the coin abandoned.
Activity: 37
What can I buy with valorbits?
Activity: 64
this coin is alive? this is old coin and the dev is not care of this coin
I think that it is already dead or new dev?

some palakka
Pages:
Jump to: