Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 30. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Guys I checked the wallet on Yobit and I'm surprise that it is is on and not in maintenance just like all the other active coins,I don't  know if the dev team has something to do with this,last week I checked it is also in maintenance let's see how it goes next week

on yobit Purse has not been active for more than two months may even be more
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Guys I checked the wallet on Yobit and I'm surprise that it is is on and not in maintenance just like all the other active coins,I don't  know if the dev team has something to do with this,last week I checked it is also in maintenance let's see how it goes next week
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Faster progress please @Valorbit_marketing
Just your dream   Cheesy

Progress? Serious? When?

Hey,,this is a SCAM.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
Just your dream   Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Unfortunately because of it's very long inactivity,valorbit wallet on Yobit is maintenance now and they will have to pay Yobit just to fix their wallet,until now there are no updates about the development of this coin on what's happening on their roadmap.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
There are many valor holders. They still have tiny faith on valor. It is natural. If valor becomes active in exchanges , even @ 10 sat, i will have few btc too.  But true to say, valor is a bullshit. We all know. We all post same thing daily, lolz. Those who post here, actually are valor lover

yes, I also have some val coins but I still leave it on my wallet as a gift .
waiting for a miracle to boost it up or making a swap for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
There are many valor holders. They still have tiny faith on valor. It is natural. If valor becomes active in exchanges , even @ 10 sat, i will have few btc too.  But true to say, valor is a bullshit. We all know. We all post same thing daily, lolz. Those who post here, actually are valor lover
anyone is interested I can sell 500.000.000 will sell for 2 btc

No one will buy your vals, it is worthless coin to be bought. Buying this coins = suicide imho, you can just keep it on your wallet as souvenir.

You're wrong boss, this valorbit has its own plan for the long term

not for you to decide need these coins or not either if anyone wants to buy he will buy and the fact that you are here talking nonsense
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

No one will buy your vals, it is worthless coin to be bought. Buying this coins = suicide imho, you can just keep it on your wallet as souvenir.

Agree! I bet that after a long silence they will come up with some interesting updates...hopefully sooner. Maybe the dev will also take into consideration some ways to engage the community over here and post more updates... Any ideeas? Huh

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Please close the topic

dont close , many peoples still many VALORBIT  Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Any progress guys ?

No update for 9 days,if they are serious in the relaunch,they should gave us a lot of updates about their road map but 9 days and still nothing,they just want to hype the coin because the team has big and huge sell order and they want some pumps.

Keep calm , Guy. it's really so cheap . It's only 1 sat for selling. I do not care about this coin.
Just hold it for a souvenir and wait for new change in the future. I think it must be a swap coming in this year.

This coin did not move a single step,so why people should trust it now,although they did not scam us because there's really no investment at all,so we can call this coin useless coin instead of scam coin.

I have a lot of valors. I earned those coins by referring true members. Valor has no progress. Few days ago, some one came and posted a icy post. Even that person is no more active in this thread. I will say VALOR is a nothing BUt a SCAM coin. Lie hurts. Badly
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Any progress guys ?

No update for 9 days,if they are serious in the relaunch,they should gave us a lot of updates about their road map but 9 days and still nothing,they just want to hype the coin because the team has big and huge sell order and they want some pumps.

Keep calm , Guy. it's really so cheap . It's only 1 sat for selling. I do not care about this coin.
Just hold it for a souvenir and wait for new change in the future. I think it must be a swap coming in this year.

This coin did not move a single step,so why people should trust it now,although they did not scam us because there's really no investment at all,so we can call this coin useless coin instead of scam coin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Any progress guys ?

I think valorbit to the moon soon guys,not scamcoin/hype.i trust this coin project but still be carefull
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I no longer care about this coin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: