Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 27. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi all,

I want to sell all my Valorbit coin in the screenshot (About 17 Milion) for only 0.037BTC (They worth 0.17BTC in Yobit.net)

Waiting for your reply or PM.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 148
#Valorbit is bitcoin or #bitcoin is valorbit?
Now the bitcoin will fall like never before.
Make the test create an address in the valorbit portfolio and use the block explorer blockchain your valorbit address will appear there.

Activity: 148
They talk that the site would be updated and reshaped! You should always keep your coins in your wallet for computers.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
admin disappeared a year ago

He has appointed a marketer who is active almost daily

Not true

admin left the project
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

He has appointed a marketer who is active almost daily
Activity: 340

The coin is not dead for sure. Just look at the last month's trade history, not just in the last 24 hours. I can bet that something will happen in the next period. I just found this on their FB page...

The only thing that discourages me is that the dev and his marketing team are not actively giving us feedback as they promised that they will be active from this week.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

The coin is not dead for sure. Just look at the last month's trade history, not just in the last 24 hours. I can bet that something will happen in the next period. I just found this on their FB page...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2016510095244976&set=o.433958830310242&type=3&theater
So what happened to the marketing  for Valorbit? And I thought this coin is about to build up some momentum... its still just trying to catch some attention by FARTING..

The coin is not dead as others are writing here. Check the trade history here is https://yobit.net/en/trade/VAL/BTC#24H
Activity: 213
So what happened to the marketing  for Valorbit? And I thought this coin is about to build up some momentum... its still just trying to catch some attention by FARTING..

HI Dev, How to send balance from valorbit.com to yobit wallet.
The wallet at Yobit is under maintenance. I sent  a message to  dev  to solve the issue.
I'm also about to put my Valor on Yobit but deposit address is not available
Lets see if we can trade those coins when the issue is solved

I have Million of Valor on My Account and It's been a year since I have it.
I don't know if this coin is dead and also there's an issue in connecting Facebook in signing up
I hope  dev and the marketing person is watching the  thread and they  will solve the Facebook problem. I have also written  to Yobit to check the wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
The wallet at Yobit is under maintenance. I sent  a message to  dev  to solve the issue.
I'm also about to put my Valor on Yobit but deposit address is not available
Lets see if we can trade those coins when the issue is solved
The wallet at Yobit is under maintenance. I sent  a message to  dev  to solve the issue.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I have Million of Valor on My Account and It's been a year since I have it.
I don't know if this coin is dead and also there's an issue in connecting Facebook in signing up
Activity: 146

You can be sure that the Dev is watching everything, along with the marketing team. At this point, we are reviewing all the impressions and building a customer experience map, based on your requests. We did not intervene in the discussions as we want to see a clear feedback from users who trust val vs users who don't trust it. Don't hesitate to write us if you have any requests or suggestions.

Lolz Noobs Act. What you wanna hear ? 😂 You wanna make more fun .
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

You can be sure that the Dev is watching everything, along with the marketing team. At this point, we are reviewing all the impressions and building a customer experience map, based on your requests. We did not intervene in the discussions as we want to see a clear feedback from users who trust val vs users who don't trust it. Don't hesitate to write us if you have any requests or suggestions.

Good to see that you and the Dev are still around.

I have sent you some private messages. Please check
Activity: 255

Good that you are here again.  But why don't you reply to my  personal messages? And why do I not get any reply to my emails to the Dev?

Please check with yobit because the wallet is under maintenance and people can't trace
Please check with yobit because the wallet is under maintenance and people can't trade

Good that you are here again.  But why don't you reply to my  personal messages? And why do I not get any reply to my emails to the Dev?

Please check with yobit because the wallet is under maintenance and people can't trace
Pages:
Jump to: