Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 29. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
We monitor this thread on a daily basis and plan on posting weekly updates. Happy to see the interest for our VAL didn't fade  Smiley
  we have kept our faith in val  for months in the absence of dev.  It is your turn now to show appreciation by constantly giving us updates. The community will appreciate  if you post twice a week. Remember the value of value is in the number of people supporting it.
Activity: 194
Activity: 280
I have said repeatedly that valorbit is a coin that can be surprising. But many people underestimate valorbit by blaspheming even devastating dev. Once again I say valorbit is a good coin for a period of 1 to 2 years fore.yangerag you believe or not with my speech. I am not dev, but i say what suits my experience. If valorbit scam then website will die and nobody will buy valorbit but its turning situation. For 1 year there are people who buy valorbit though not with the amount lot. If you want Look at a scam coin maybe you should see coins whose website is dead
I agree. Valorbit can still bring a surprise. Chinese partners were interested in promoting VAL in their market. The only question is why such a large total coin supply? And so the idea was good...

All of these are nonsense,unless the dev post here every one who post here are just hyping a useless and a deadcoin,and I don't see any reason why people still commenting here,I hope I'm not tempted to post in this useless thread anymore.

If you were not interested you would not go to this branch and write
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
All of these are nonsense,unless the dev post here every one who post here are just hyping a useless and a deadcoin,and I don't see any reason why people still commenting here,I hope I'm not tempted to post in this useless thread anymore.

Why are you here ? No one told you to post. Ignore it . Or you want to increase your post count ?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I have said repeatedly that valorbit is a coin that can be surprising. But many people underestimate valorbit by blaspheming even devastating dev. Once again I say valorbit is a good coin for a period of 1 to 2 years fore.yangerag you believe or not with my speech. I am not dev, but i say what suits my experience. If valorbit scam then website will die and nobody will buy valorbit but its turning situation. For 1 year there are people who buy valorbit though not with the amount lot. If you want Look at a scam coin maybe you should see coins whose website is dead
I agree. Valorbit can still bring a surprise. Chinese partners were interested in promoting VAL in their market. The only question is why such a large total coin supply? And so the idea was good...

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Lets see whether what you said will be come true or not, but I highly doubt about it. They have distributed millions or even billions coins for free, do you think they are going to make many people rich?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

1satoshi in price you mean woke up? are you one of those users that are waiting for their VAL on yobit to be sold and then exit? LOL

no matter what happens i wouldn't waste my time buying even 1 of this BS coin
Activity: 994
Merit: 104
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This thread is running from last 1 year without of roadmap. This was a scam coin. This thread should be locked now.

yes, it's right . It seems nobody wants to join this project . Many sell wall bunches of VAL have been shown on the yobit exchange.
Perhaps Dev has abandoned this project and there are so many coins on the market.

If ever they comes out from slumber they would have to pay Yobit fee for keeping them in their database,this is the only exchange where they are not delisted,I could say they are lucky to have Yobit here . Cheesy
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
This thread should be locked now.

the end
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
This thread is running from last 1 year without of roadmap. This was a scam coin. This thread should be locked now.

yes, it's right . It seems nobody wants to join this project . Many sell wall bunches of VAL have been shown on the yobit exchange.
Perhaps Dev has abandoned this project and there are so many coins on the market.
Activity: 146
Activity: 154
I lost my money with the dreaded val

Report to moderator

closed Thread

I also bought milions of this coins but my hope is fading away. I am now moving to Pesapepe (PP). I have waited long enough and the dev is silent. that is really not good for the community.

this coin is already dead
dont pump this thread again.
Everytime this thread comes out in the first page of this forum I am always tempted to peek because had 50 million of this coin,even if it is one sat it is still equivalent to 0.05 bitcoin which I've got free but still no update coming from the admin..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Maybe some people have small hope after this tweet which has been posted one month ago: "Valorbit seed funding. Online community ambassador starting January 2017. Development team to be unveiled soon."
But after that no thing happened until now.

no need to wait again.

are you sure for its dead report ...because here publish only realistic news....
I'm sure for the dead report as i see no realistic news in here, just shitty people still bump up this thread. Mods should lock this one.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Maybe some people have small hope after this tweet which has been posted one month ago: "Valorbit seed funding. Online community ambassador starting January 2017. Development team to be unveiled soon."
But after that no thing happened until now.

no need to wait again.

are you sure for its dead report ...because here publish only realistic news....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Please close the topic

dont close , many peoples still many VALORBIT  Grin

Perhaps many people are hoping with valorbit Cool

I still keep my valor in cold storage, if dead cat bounce anytime. But this thread should be closed. it wastes times. Whenever i see some notification from this thread, I come to see the thread. And Nothing! It is a neglected project. Valor had nice community but poor distribution. it was enlisted by some greedy dumpers and the dev was unhappy cause he knew that val will die a early death. I still have millions of valor. Wanna buy ?? name the price
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Please close the topic

dont close , many peoples still many VALORBIT  Grin

Perhaps many people are hoping with valorbit Cool
Pages:
Jump to: